Start by marking “Novel Desire” as Want to Read:
Novel Desire

Novel Desire

She wrote a plot, that she never expected to come true.

But then...

David Wilkinson, the head jock of her High School, walked into one of her book signings and he not only read her book, but wants to know if it's based on him. Vivienne Miles doesn't know what to say. What would he say when he found out that she has had a crush on him since eighth grade?

When Viv finds out tha
Published February 26th 2014 (first published February 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Novel Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Novel Desire

Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireCrashed by K. BrombergTime After Time by Emily   FosterRhett by J.S. CooperRipped by Katy Evans
Most ANTICIPATED ROMANCE books for 2014
252nd out of 1,089 books — 3,123 voters
Legal Briefs by N.M. SilberThe King by J.R. WardCaptivated by You by Sylvia DayRare and Precious Things by Raine MillerATLAS by Isaac Hooke
2014's Most Anticipated Kindle Releases
282nd out of 830 books — 1,068 voters

More lists with this book...

Andrea Britton
Apr 11, 2014 Andrea Britton rated it it was amazing
What a page turner! Genevieve Scholl will capture your mind and heart in this beautifully written love story. Oh you will get goosebumps and will be rooting for David and Viv to have their happy ending. Ms. Scholl knows how to write a story that every person to read it will feel the emotions and enjoy this story. A must read HEA. <3
Shweta Choudhary
Sep 09, 2014 Shweta Choudhary rated it really liked it
Woohoo! Loved this book. I wish there something more about the witch thing but otherwise it was an amazingly written book!!
Tricia Drammeh
Feb 01, 2015 Tricia Drammeh rated it it was amazing
Viv's debut novel features a male romantic lead who closely resembles her high school crush. When Viv returns to her hometown for a book signing, her crush is there - and he wants to know if the similarities between him and her character are a coincidence, or if she has feelings for him. It's hard for Viv to accept that David might return her interest. Thanks to her insecurities from the past and an accidental love spell, the growing attraction between Viv and David is complicated to say the ...more
Amy
May 30, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read by this author and I am now a fan! If you are looking for a short read that will grab you from the beginning, this is the book! The concept behind this story is different than books I've read before. For a movie/TV buff like myself, it was like combining Charmed with Never Been Kissed. Every girl would love to find out that the guy she crushed on so hard in high school was sharing those same feelings but then to find out it may all be due to a love spell would be ...more
Ebony
Love, love, love this story!!!

Genevieve Scholl has given us another cute love story that will stick with its readers long after the last page is read. Her characters have a way of endearing themselves to the readers heart from the very beginning.

This story reminds me of the 80's love stories, like Teen Witch and Love Potion No 9. There is something very sweet and innocent about all these stories that will keep the reader or watcher coming back for more :)

I highly recommend not only this story,
Best Shrewsbury
Feb 25, 2014 Best Shrewsbury rated it it was amazing
First I want to say i have read every book that Genevieve Scholl has published. This one i have to say is the best so far. My emotions went from sad to happy to intrigued. My favorite character was Vivienne. She is a playful, sweet, and beautiful woman. The characters seemed so real i could imagine them in my mine as I read. The description of the characters were amazing enough to let you picture their faces in your mind. I loved how Scholl used her imagination in this book. I highly recommend ...more
Sandra Love
Feb 26, 2014 Sandra Love rated it it was amazing
I was Genevieves beta reader for this book.
I've read almost all of this authors books but this one is my fave of all of them. The emotions I felt while reading this book, were all over. The story line drew me in on page one and held my interest to the last page. I want more of David and Viv. This book will not disappoint you at all, it is a must read. It has your mixture of romance, mystery and paranormal! Oh and David is hot!! Viv is a sweetheart and such a wonderful person all together. Pick
Jessica Tine januchowski
Mar 02, 2014 Jessica Tine januchowski rated it it was amazing
Wow... Like another book that Genevieve has written I love it... Well written story that makes you yourself wonder what if... I would love to go back in time and have that chance... While reading it, it made me feel like they were right here telling me their story. The ending left me wanting more but that was the only real complaint that I had. It makes you hope that you can experience the same love story with that one person. Loved it
Antie
Mar 27, 2014 Antie rated it it was amazing
This is such a great story, I could not put it down. I love Viv, she is sweet, funny and someone I would love to hang out with. David is handsome and an all around great guy. I love Viv and David's story and how they reunite after seven years of being apart. There is quite a surprise that Viv gets and I love it. I hope that Genevieve with grace us with more of Viv and David's story. This is an amazing book! I absolutely loved it.
Heather Kirchhoff
Apr 06, 2014 Heather Kirchhoff rated it it was amazing
I love how Genevieve wrote this book. There wasn't a dull moment-I wanted to do nothing but read it. This is the first book I've read of her and I'm looking forward to checking the others out sometime soon.
Caissy Boudreau
Dec 07, 2014 Caissy Boudreau rated it it was amazing
Let me start off with that I loved this book. All the of the story elements were perfect. This story is captivating and leaves you wanting more. Believe me I want more!!! Grab your copy today. This is such a great read.
C.L. Parks
Mar 05, 2014 C.L. Parks rated it it was amazing
I've never been good at writing reviews without adding spoilers. This book is such a cool new idea and I was hooked, not to mention infatuated with the hero!!!
Amanda
Mar 03, 2014 Amanda rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was well written. I recommend it!!
Tia
May 17, 2016 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When successful author Viviene is asked to address the graduating class of her former high school she comes face to face with her high school crush, David. She tries her best to avoid him due to the fact she used him as the basis of her main character in her novel. When a strange woman approaches her and claims that she put a love spell in her book, things get confusing when David confesses his attraction . Is it possible that she is witch and David is under a love spell or is he really in love ...more
Lisa Atherton
Jun 19, 2016 Lisa Atherton rated it liked it
I loved the premise behind this book but its length meant I felt we didn't get to explore the concept fully and it felt a little as though lip service was being paid to the idea of witchcraft. Don't get me wrong, it was still an enjoyable way to spend some time reading as you really want Viv to end up with David after all that time has passed, especially since Viv's feelings in high school mirrored David's.
Sondra Chipley
Sondra Chipley rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2015
Ebony
Ebony rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2015
Jeanie Robinson
Jeanie Robinson rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2016
Nicolette Scarletti
Nicolette Scarletti rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2016
Rachel Haddix- leigh
Rachel Haddix- leigh rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2015
Wendy Carlson
Wendy Carlson rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2015
Adria Wade
Adria Wade rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2015
Mandy
Mandy rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2016
Genevieve Scholl
Jan 10, 2014 Genevieve Scholl added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine
Kera Montgomery
Kera Montgomery marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Zannadobbs
Zannadobbs marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Amelia Hutchins
Amelia Hutchins marked it as to-read
Jennifer Chesshir
Jennifer Chesshir marked it as to-read
Jan Murphree
Jan Murphree marked it as to-read
Annette
Annette marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Holly Morris
Holly Morris marked it as to-read
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Seven
Seven marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Boneedapplebaum
Boneedapplebaum marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Deb Duvall
Deb Duvall marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Toni Michelle-Editor
Toni Michelle-Editor marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Jeniveve
Jeniveve marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Maayan
Maayan marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Bumbaru Daniel
Bumbaru Daniel marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Hajar
Hajar is currently reading it
Nov 30, 2016
Mihai
Mihai marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
D.J. Shaw
D.J. Shaw marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Madeleine Richards
Madeleine Richards marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014