Start by marking “The Prince's Tooth Is Loose! (I'm Going to Read Series, Level 1)” as Want to Read:
The Prince's Tooth Is Loose! (I'm Going to Read Series, Level 1)

The Prince's Tooth Is Loose! (I'm Going to Read Series, Level 1)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  1 review
Poor little prince! He's got a loose tooth-so the whole kingdom springs into action to help. R.W. Alley's charming pictures bring humor and joy to this appealing tale.
Published August 1st 2005 by Sterling

To ask other readers questions about The Prince's Tooth Is Loose!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prince's Tooth Is Loose!

Claire Monahan
I'm pretty positive that I've never been one of those lose/loose-confused kids in life because of this book. Therefore, not only did this book help me learn how to read, but it helped me learn how to spell!
Hayden
Hayden marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Avell
Avell added it
Dec 16, 2013
Larri2
Larri2 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
Shanthi Premkumar
Shanthi Premkumar marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2013
Feb 09, 2012
Alia
Alia added it
Jun 03, 2009

R.W. Alley has illustrated more than one hundred children's books, including the popular Paddington Bear books by Michael Bond.

In 2010, he received a Theodor Seuss Geisel Honor Award for Pearl and Wagner One Funny Day by Kate McMullan. In 2008, There’s a Wolf at the Door by Zoë B. Alley was selected as a Washington Post Best Book of the Year.

Mr. Alley’s newest books include:
Saturday Is Dadurday b

More about R.W. Alley...
Dear Santa: The Letters of James B. Dobbins The Ghost in Dobbs's Diner Wheels on the Bus (Little Golden Book) The Prince Has a Boo-Boo! (I'm Going to Read Series, Level 1) Bowlful of Rain (I'm Going to Read Series, Level 4)