Start by marking “Atonement (Six Saviors, #7)” as Want to Read:
Atonement (Six Saviors, #7)

Atonement (Six Saviors #7)

To quell the pain that never fully left him when the woman he loves chose another man over him, Blake begins to look for ways to ease his suffering.

As Blake’s life quickly spins out of control with substance abuse, a series of explosive events leaves him banned from the Six Saviors with nowhere to go except to Brandy, the waitress from the bar, the Black Cuff.

Sophia, an SR
ebook
Published June 15th 2014 by Westward Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Atonement, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Atonement

Oct 13, 2014 Sandy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date June 15, 2104

Sophia, an SR44 female of royalty, lives with her daughter, Megan, in fear of the world outside
May 04, 2015 Sandy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date June 15, 2104

May 04, 2015 Sandy rated it it was amazing
ATONEMENT is the seventh instalment in Carly Fall’s sci-fi, slightly paranormal Six Saviors Series focusing on the remaining warriors of planet SR44 and the women they love.

Background: 6 saviors warriors from planet SR44: Rayner, Hudson, Noah, Cohen, Jovan & Talin. The warriors were sent to earth 212 plus years ago to stop and eradicate the 12 murderers who escaped from one of the moon colonies of planet SR44. The Colonists, as they were soon called, made their way to Earth, took the human
Elise Marion
Oct 13, 2014 Elise Marion rated it it was amazing
As a fan of the Six Saviors series, I've been looking forward to Blake's story for quite some time. He's fallen pretty far since losing Annis to Cohen. It was hard seeing his decline, but that just made it better watching him rise again and find his way back, finding stability in Sophia, the heroine, and Megan her adorable little daughter. Of all the Six Saviors books, this one was probably the most suspense and action focused, and to me it was more focused on Blake's journey than anything else. ...more
Rene Lewis Mahood
Dec 27, 2014 Rene Lewis Mahood rated it it was amazing
I've loved all of the Six Savior series and this book was no exception. Carly does an excellent job portraying Blake's substance abuse. I refuse to give away spoilers but there were things that I'd been waiting to happen throughout the series that finally did for which I was happy. That said, because certain things happened, I have a feeling that this is the last of the Six Saviors and that makes me sad. I've enjoyed all the adventures and the relationships that were built in the series. Not ...more
Renee Watson Butler
Oct 13, 2014 Renee Watson Butler rated it it was amazing
After dealing with being a half human and colonist and falling in love with a SR44 things just played out all wrong for Blake. It took the road o f destruction to bring his life back to construction with his new found family of Saviors.
Mary E
Oct 13, 2014 Mary E rated it it was amazing
I loved it. The pain Blake was in and the lengths he went to to try and cover it up was wow. Carly Fall wrote another great book. Blakes story and Hudsons story are my favorite but i love them all.
Rita C
Nov 02, 2015 Rita C rated it liked it
Started off way too dark for my tastes, and there is too much rape in the story. I'm glad it ended well, but the ride was fairly rocky.
Hazelnutz
Hazelnutz rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015
EDNA M MANES
EDNA M MANES rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2014
Pattie
Pattie rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2016
Madeleine
Madeleine rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2015
Cheryl York
Cheryl York rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2014
Laura rated it really liked it
veronica
veronica rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2014
Jax
Jax rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2015
Marcia
Nov 10, 2014 Marcia rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. The portrayal of Blake's fall was very moving. I felt his pain.
Regina
Regina rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2014
Mystin
Mystin rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2015
Mireille
Mireille rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2016
Maria1985
Maria1985 rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2015
Symone T.
Symone T. rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2015
Laurel
Laurel rated it it was amazing
Nicki
Nicki rated it really liked it
Becky
Becky rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2015
Daleen Klopper
Daleen Klopper rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
I am a wife, a mother and a slave to Nicky the dog.

I think chocolate and wine should be considered their own food group, and I wish Christmas happened twice a year.

I love the hot summer nights here in Arizona when my family and I play in our pool until late at night, and I hate 99.8% of politicians.

To visit Carly, go to www.carlyfall.com, or follow her on Facebook at
More about Carly Fall...

Six Saviors (7 books)
  • The Light Within Me (Six Saviors, #1)
  • Finding My Faith (Six Saviors, #2)
  • Reborn (Six Saviors, #3)
  • Destiny's Shift (Six Saviors, #4)
  • Tangled Fates (Six Saviors, #5)
  • The Dream Walker (Six Saviors, #6)