Start by marking “King Tomb (Forever Evermore, #3)” as Want to Read:
King Tomb (Forever Evermore, #3)

King Tomb (Forever Evermore #3)

4.11  ·  Rating Details ·  3,278 Ratings  ·  231 Reviews
From Scarlett Dawn comes the stunning, sexy, sensual, surprising, spell-binding conclusion to the best-selling first Forever Evermore trilogy.

Queen Shifter, Lily Ruckler, has found solace in brutal warfare. Her bloodied fists and bared fangs fill the holes left in her memory, the blank spaces that leave her soul aching and empty. Her only pleasure is in blood; her only sa
Published October 8th 2014 by Escape Publishing

To ask other readers questions about King Tomb, please sign up.

Scarlett Dawn There are 10 books set for the Forever Evermore series. While King Tomb is the last book from Lily's POV, it isn't the last you'll see of her. With…moreThere are 10 books set for the Forever Evermore series. While King Tomb is the last book from Lily's POV, it isn't the last you'll see of her. With this only being the third book, it makes it only 30% into the series...LOTS more to go! Woot! It's only the beginning of the journey...

You can see more at this blog post that I posted in December 2013: http://scarlettdawn.net/2013/12/07/in...

~S.D.(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Scarlett Dawn LOL There won't be another story from Lily's POV, but she is very active in the rest of the series. You haven't seen the last of her - by far! :)

~S.D.

Lisa
Oct 14, 2014 Lisa rated it really liked it
To start this review off, a few declarations…

First,
It’s series like Forever Evermore that make reading not only an awesome experience but worthy .
Worthy of my money.
Worthy of my energy.
Worthy of my time.

Second,
It’s series like Forever Evermore that really turned me into the book junkie that I am today.

Third,
It’s series like Forever Evermore that sink down into my soul and leave a little essence behind to forever be a part of me.

King Tomb Commentary:
FAIR WARNING: If you have not read the fi
Ahana .M. Rao

The first half and some after that was reaaaaalllllly amazing.

Lily and Ezra were amazing. Their anger. Hatred. Sorrow. Pain. Everything was bittersweet, beautiful and gut wrenching. Their child was beautiful. The love they had for their child was beautiful.

And it hurts my heart to say this but the last few chapters with the whole time travel and the new characters that were rushed into the story...I just felt...like there was some more that could have been told.
That's the reason I knocked off a
Anne

Also reviewed for Addicted2Heroines.

I have to admit I was a teeny bit pissed off when I finished this one. Not that it wasn't excellent, but I missed one little word in the blurb...one word...and it nearly killed me.
What word?
First.
I thought this was it. The End. Bye-bye. No more. Over with. Adios. Close the door on your way out.
So when a few thin
Jessica (Stuck in Books)
So I finished King Tomb. And I must say, that all in all, I am very pleasantly surprised. After the ending to King Cave, I was incredibly worried about how this one would go. A lot of my enjoyment hinged on Lily/Ezra interaction, and I assumed that would be very limited in this installment.

I'm going to tell you right now--don't worry your pretty little mind about that.

Now I'm just going to list a few more things and I'll post a full review closer to the release date.

- Don't worry too much abou
Naoms

Originally Posted at Confessions of an Opinionated Book Geek\

Forever Evermore is a series packed with entertainment. It’s funny and sexy with unique magical sequences and lore. King Tomb has all that, but it some how drops the ball.

Lily is the Queen of the Shifters, she’s in the midst of a war and she’s pregnant. That alone would be enough to make any woman stress, but Lily doesn’t know who her child’s father is. His identity and their time together has been completely wiped out. All she has is
Kazy
Spoiler-Ish

The romance is this book broke my heart. To know how Lily and Ezra were with each other and to 'watch' how they were in this book drove me crazy. It took too long for them to find that love again. The passion was always there, but they were just too cold. The coldness was understandable considering what they'd gone through, but it hurt nonetheless. But, at the same time, it was cute to watch them fall in love again without their memories of each other.
While almost everything was wrap
Traci Smith
Oct 10, 2014 Traci Smith rated it liked it
I love this series, I really do, and it pains me to say this but I was a little disappointed with the last half of this book. Antonio and Cahal were absolutely adorable and I loved that storyline. I actually wish there could be a spinoff series with more details about their past, that would be amazing. But the reunions and the battle just seemed too rushed to me. The whole ending felt rushed. In King Cave we got a lot more detail and love and friendship but this one just seemed to be more ...more
King Tomb is the third installment in author Scarlett Dawn's Forever Evermore series. I am so happy the first book King Hall was recommended to me last year or else I may have missed out on all this awesomeness! King Tomb is a wonderful addition to an engaging series that I have come to love. I have devoured each of these books within twenty-four hours and the same goes for King Tomb- I just couldn't put it down! Scarlett Dawn is a goddess! There I said it.

King Tomb provides closure to ALL the c
kiki
God i hope i don't die before this book comes out.

ooohhhh! the cover is out.

I love this book.I just wanna read it over and over again.The only problem was i wanted more action.
Andrea Williams
Oct 12, 2014 Andrea Williams rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The 1st was the best.

I'm disappointed in the third book of the series. I believe that Ms. Dawn must have ran out creativity juice on her third book. We were left in book two wondering how is she going to get the gang of four back together. Well spoiler alert, Not sure to do it give them a memory potion in a vial. Then put together relationships that make no sense. How does Elder Farrar and Elder Cabal even make sense. I don't mind the introduction of a gay relationship, but relationships have to
Jenette
Oct 17, 2014 Jenette rated it it was ok
The anticipation I felt for this book may not have been as great as my friend's but I was pretty psyched about it. Then I realised what this book held in store and I began to reconsider. I'm not going to lie, my reading of this book went something like this "okay this isn't bad...skim skim skim...am I supposed to care/be shocked/excited...skim skim skim...read the epilogue".

Incredibly disappointing after enjoying the first two so much.
Melissa
Jan 12, 2016 Melissa rated it liked it
Added to my to read list but have to figure out how to get an email, a phone call, a text message and of course snail mail to know when this book is coming out!
Kristal & Charmaine (Once Upon a Book Blog)
ARC received from Escape Publishing via Netgalley

I found King Tomb on Netgalley and nearly died from excitement - no joke. So I requested, crossed my fingers, and waited. THANKFULLY I got approved and I started it pretty much straight away. King Tomb is the conclusion to the Forever Evermore trilogy.

At the end of King Cave (Forever Evermore #2) Lily, Ezra and their fellow royals were in a pretty dire situation. I did wonder how this story was going to play out. I was expecting a reasonable amou
Dianne
Why can't Trilogies have 4 books in them? Strap in and get ready for Scarlett Dawn's King Tomb! It's coming and you will NOT want to miss a single page!

Up front, Scarlett Dawn can write! She has the imagination, the sense of timing and just the right amount of attitude that shines through once again! With the spotlight on Lily and Ezra, still spelled not to know each other, circumstances put them together once again, and I have to say, what a meeting! Life and the war between the Commoners and M
Beth
King Tomb is coming October 8, 2014 and I had the sweet privilege to get an Advanced Reader Copy! Yes, this book is utterly amazing!!!

Lily and Ezra are still spelled against knowing each other. The war between Commoners and Mysticals have accelerated, making both Lily and Ezra harden, vicious warriors, and leaders of their individual armies. When the Elders have no choice but to put them back together, it becomes a battles of wills and power.

Although they might not remember their past, certain t
Secondbite
description

Pre-order links: Amazon / B&N (N/A) / iBooks / Kobo / Google Play

Do not read this review without having read King Cave. It’s spoiler free regarding King Tomb, but I do brush upon how we left off at the end of King Cave. I have some more spoilery stuff that I would like to go over, but I will wait until the book is out on October 8th before adding them to my review at the very bottom underneath a spoiler tag.

This series is eventually getting its very own page on this blog, under recommendati
Vanessa
Review to come...I freak of love this woman.

**FULL REVIEW**

**WARNING!! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ KING CAVE, STOP READING NOW!**

“And all of this because I had slept with a Vampire. These were the bare bits of evidence I had; a black and red ring with an inscription that read The Beauty Is Found, and a man’s overlarge grey t-shirt that read Live Hard or Die Bored, which I had been wearing when I had woken from my mind sweep…we had loved each other. A useless emotion, if I ever saw one…because I sure a
Becca
Let me start this by saying that I have loved this series up until this book. It was exciting, romantic, and had a large mystery arc that connected all the books. I was a huge fan of King Cave and the best part of that book for me was all of the secondary characters, whether it be the previous King's, Jack & Pearl, or even Bonnie & Clyde I loved them all. Those characters brought so much to the story that I couldn't turn away.

For me some of the magic of the first two books was missing.
Whitney (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed by Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

The third and final book in the series begins with Lily being sent back to the U.S. to fight. She's unsure why she has to go, but she must. But then something bad happens on the night she wants to check things out, and that leads to a whole world of trouble. And her and Ezra meeting again, even though the don't know who the other is. The also must find a way to end the war before it is all too late.

This book was sort of a let down. I was very much looki
Kathylill
I loved the first two books but...but this was just disappointing. It left me wanting in almost every aspect: as a continuation of a wonderful series up till now, as a fantasy /urban fantasy romance and especially in the action/adventure aspect. I wanted more, expected more and got very little instead.

Another reviewer summed it up quite adequately: “The kings and queens are like children and the elders are like parents running after them to stop them from dirtying their hands.”

And the time tra
Mariya
In the previous book, we had a hellish ending. There was a law passed like hours before with no public knowledge of it being passed that there are not to be any sexual relationships between Mysticals of a different race, so Elder Asshole Harcourt erases Lily, Ezra, Jack and Pearl's memory of them in love or ever being friends, they're whole life is complete altered, but since each pair is married they will sperated for no more than two years and no less than one year. But because of Antonio's ...more
Meg
Aug 19, 2014 Meg rated it really liked it
Originally published @ http://megamad4books.com/2014/08/19/k...

I am incredible thankful to Escape Publishing for providing me with a copy of King Tomb in exchange for an honest review

The one thing that I love/admire/am secretly jealous of is Scarlett Dawn’s ability to draw you into her stories world within the first few pages. I am in awe of her brilliance! King Tomb was another such of these tales, so much so that in all honesty it will leave you on the edge of your seat and wanting more.

I have
Emily
Oct 13, 2014 Emily rated it it was ok
Disappointing. King Hall was terrific, King Cave was less so and this book left me confused. I still enjoyed the characters and their twisted ways, but the best part of King Hall was the relationship between Ezra, Lily, Jack and Pearl, and the second book had less of Jack and Pearl, while the third book took them out completely.
**Spoilers**
The resolution of the continuing story line with Philip Masterson was a complete gyp, and I was extremely confused with the Epilogue between Elder Harcourt (
Beaupeep
Nov 07, 2014 Beaupeep rated it liked it
This was a bit of a letdown for me. I love this author and this series and I knew this book led into another trilogy within the overall series, but I would have liked things to be a bit tidier for the four main characters in this trilogy before moving on to the next - even though I know they will appear In future books. Perhaps if the books were released with less time in between I might not be so letdown.

On that note, I seriously dislike the fact that the entire series has already been written
Metessa
Jun 07, 2016 Metessa rated it it was ok
Genre: NA Fantasy Romance-

More of the same. I was enjoying the read for what it is and even considering 4 stars to convey my acceptance.

80% in, huge bombshell drops of the Kinsey scale variety! It's so out of character and goes from bad to plain out stupid. Homosexuality is not my thing but I can tolerate a cameo. What I can't tolerate is ridiculousness, it's cheesy and out of character... It's just too much and serves absolutely no purpose.

The last 10% is a cluster-f of bullshit, half the time
Cassandra
Dec 08, 2014 Cassandra rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
This was my least favorite of the series. Like I said with King Cave, what really drew me to this series was the interaction and banter between the Kings and Queens. Pearl and Jack were basically nonexistent in this installment and Lily and Ezra did not know nor like each other. The magic was gone for me, unfortunately.

Also, there were a couple of things left unresolved (e.g., Lily never completed the final task given to her by the dark mage), which was weird to me since this is the end of Lily'
Emilie
Feb 25, 2015 Emilie rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2015
I was really enjoying the book and thought it was going well (Other than being a bit lost because it had been a while since I'd read the previous books) then suddenly that terrible ending happened. I was so confused when julia turned up and from then on didn't have a clue what was happening. It was sloppy and rushed and made no sense.
Jeanny
Mar 06, 2015 Jeanny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-releases
Another installment full of political twist & intrigue. This one in particular was fascinating to me. What can I say? Elder mages amuse me. =P
Alex
Nov 10, 2014 Alex rated it it was ok
I sadly cannot fathom that people have given this book five stars.
I love King Hall and King Cave, both are just so amazing in many senses, and the end of King Cave left me dying in anticipation for the next installment. Unfortunately I am quite underwhelmed.

-------- thoughts on book, SPOILERS -------

The Cons -

I know when reading a series I am one who loves books that just jump straight into the storyline, becoming irritated when the author feels the need to gloss over the previous books. I thin
Did anyone see Antonio and Cahal Happening? 5 30 Feb 03, 2015 06:39PM
  • Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #3)
  • Breathing Fire (Heretic Daughters #1)
  • The Bite That Binds (Deep In Your Veins, #2)
  • Fire in the Darkness (Darkness, #2)
  • Bloodlust (Blood Destiny #5)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • Shadow Cursed (The Daughters of Darkness, #2)
  • Dragon Mystics (Supernatural Prison, #2)
  • A Cursed Embrace (Weird Girls, #2)
  • Forever Blue (Ruby Blue #4)
  • Beast (A Faery Story, #2)
  • Finding Our Way
  • Wolf Dream (Wolf, #2)
  • Ascension (Gryphon, #4)
  • Broken Blade (Colbana Files, #3)
  • Electric Heat (Raven Investigations, #3)
New York Times bestselling author and award-winner, Scarlett Dawn is the author of the Forever Evermore new adult fantasy series, the Mark new adult science fantasy saga, and the Lion Security contemporary series.

She lives in the Midwest, adores her music loud, and demands her fries covered in melted cheese.

Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/4X1rv
More about Scarlett Dawn...

Forever Evermore (6 books)
  • King Hall (Forever Evermore, #1)
  • King Cave (Forever Evermore, #2)
  • Chosen Thief (Forever Evermore, #4)
  • Chosen Fool (Forever Evermore, #5)
  • Chosen One (Forever Evermore, #6)

“Hello, everyone.” I didn’t think lying was an option, appearing as I did, so I told the truth. “I’ve come to kill you all. It would be much easier if you would kindly stand still.” 9 likes
“We should celebrate. We each married a sadistic killer.” His head tilted toward Isa as we drank our coffee. “I almost feel sorry for the poor bastard she ends up with.” 5 likes