Start by marking “The Greek Maiden and the English Lord (Historical Sweet Romance)” as Want to Read:
The Greek Maiden and the English Lord (Historical Sweet Romance)

The Greek Maiden and the English Lord (Historical Sweet Romance)

Sixteen year old Lily, a gypsy in 1831 France, finds out the truth about her hidden past through her gypsy grandmother, Mirela. She had been kidnapped during the Greek revolution by the gypsies when she was young. Her true parents are a Greek heiress and a wealthy English nobleman.

Without a clue of what she will find, Lily embarks on her search for her true parents. In En
Published August 13th 2013 by Patty Apostolides (first published September 6th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Greek Maiden and the English Lord, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek Maiden and the English Lord

Krazybooklady
Dec 19, 2011 Krazybooklady rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You can't always judge a book by its cover, or its title. While this book may not physically be an attention grabber, what is inside the book certainly is. Yes, the underlying story is the basic one we see in most romances. Girl meets guy, girl and guy are in love with each other, something keeps them from realizing that the other loves them too, but all is well in the end. But we do love those romances for a reason. In my opinion, The Greek Maiden and the English Lord stands above many of the ...more
anita miller
Oct 31, 2016 anita miller rated it really liked it
ngGood plot

Decent story line, original plot. Emotional clean story. Writing could use strengthening and editing. Still, kept my interest and had me reading on
Kristin King
Apr 24, 2014 Kristin King rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although an unlikely story, I thoroughly enjoyed this adventure and the way Patty Apostolides wove together the gypsy culture and a Regency Romance. The protagonists move from camp life to English Society and the problems she encounters proving her lineage and moving in high circles made for an engaging romp. Finished a couple weeks ago, I think I am correct in remembering that is was a CLEAN READ.

Patty Apostolides
Sep 30, 2011 Patty Apostolides rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This is a historical novel I wrote and published in 2010. I personally love it because I not only had a lot of fun researching and writing it, but my family enjoyed it immensely (or so they tell me).
Donna
Jul 29, 2014 Donna rated it really liked it
Shelves: vintage-romance
A deceptive cover that almost kept me from reading this book. This was a fast paced adventure that held volumes. So much happening and yet the slow steady romance developed. Nice and sweet.
Amy
Jan 23, 2014 Amy rated it it was ok
It was OK but I wouldn't recommend it and I will never read it again. It rambled and took a while to get to the point.
Denise Chmiel
Denise Chmiel rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2016
Patricia Rosales
Patricia Rosales rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Vijaya
Vijaya rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2014
Misha Zummo
Misha Zummo rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2016
Pat
Pat rated it did not like it
Aug 30, 2014
Gretchen Paulsen
Gretchen Paulsen rated it it was ok
Jul 21, 2016
Cierra Stanley
Cierra Stanley rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2014
Belinda
Belinda rated it did not like it
May 19, 2014
Bev Ross
Bev Ross rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2015
Molly Franke
Molly Franke rated it really liked it
May 14, 2014
Emily Sykes
Emily Sykes rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2014
Sandy
Sandy rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Brenda
Brenda rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2014
Leeann Chubbuck
Leeann Chubbuck rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
Trisha
Jan 12, 2014 Trisha rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
it goes on and on. I guess I just didn't understand the point.
Marie Calabrese
Marie Calabrese rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2016
Skyfeather Devoll
Skyfeather Devoll rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2014
vaneeta
vaneeta rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2016
Kathryn  Logan
Kathryn Logan rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2016
Betty Crawford
Betty Crawford rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2015
Punkitaz
Punkitaz rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2014
Edgardo Molino Mola
Edgardo Molino Mola rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Paul Roman
Paul Roman rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2015
Linda Martin
Linda Martin rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2016
Patty Apostolides holds an MFA in Creative Writing, National University, CA. and a BA in Biology with minors in Music and Theater, Case Western Reserve University, OH.

She has written the following novels:
The Greek Maiden and the English Lord
The Lion and the Nurse
Lipsi's Daughter
Helena's Choice (released spring 2016)
It's A Date (released summer 2016)

She has also written a poetry book:
Candlelit Jo
More about Patty Apostolides...