Start by marking “Snagged” as Want to Read:
Preview

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  606 ratings  ·  42 reviews
Kyle needs to steal some important papers from his gang boss to be free. But someone steals them first! And wouldn't that someone just have to be tall, blonde beautiful Seth, the only man Kyle has ever found remotely attractive and the only person in the world who can put Kyle off his game. Seth's awfully nice about the papers though, and offers to give them to Kyle, if Ky ...more
Published (first published December 15th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Snagged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snagged

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesCollision Course by K.A. MitchellA Matter of Time by Mary CalmesStrawberries for Dessert by Marie SextonSpecial Delivery by Heidi Cullinan
Favorite Gay Twinks
28th out of 274 books — 244 voters
Strawberries for Dessert by Marie SextonChange of Heart by Mary CalmesDrawn Together by Z.A. MaxfieldTiming by Mary CalmesCollision Course by K.A. Mitchell
Best Gay Pretty Men
35th out of 205 books — 182 voters

More lists with this book...

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥
This was pretty cute. Loved Kyle. He was so sweet and innocent. Another fun short from Jet Mykles.
Heather
Sep 03, 2008 Heather rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Jet Mykles fans, fans of m/m erotica
I believe this is one of Jet Mykles first books, although the cover art has be redone and there have been some editing changes. It is a very quick read.

Kyle is a thief... not by choice, he was sorta born into it. He works for a really bad guy named Quinn. Quinn has some important papers that he uses as leverage to keep Kyle working for him. He keeps these papers stored in an office safe... and when Kyle goes to steal them from Quinn- he's caught- by the only person, only man, that catches his i
Nikki ~The Critic~
It wasn't fleshed out enough for my liking and a little unrealistic even for fiction.
Kassa
A pair of gorgeous thieves, hot sex, and a little mystery thrown together give another Mykles well-written and enjoyable story. Coming in just under 70 pages, Snagged is an easy and light romance with a lot of yaoi flavor and not much depth. Although this is a stand-alone title, there are a lot of questions not answered and some background information glossed over. That said, if you are looking for a fast read with great characters, sizzling chemistry, and a thin plot, Mykles delivers easily.

Bot
Dianna
mah1
Nov 04, 2014 mah1 rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
I read this novella on my way to work and I have no idea if I was having a bad day or what, but me negative reaction was very strong and I feel I need to say that, so this review can be read in proper light.

So, all in all Jet Mykles is a hit or miss for me. The last book by the same author I read was Just For You, which I liked and that is why I originally bought Snagged.

The beginning of the story was cute and I enjoyed the way it jumped right into action. The characters were nice, very Jet Mykl
Joyfully Jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Well, I promised you guys a review of the first m/m book I ever read, and here it is, the one that popped my cherry. Of course I love this book for nostalgic reasons, being my first, but it’s also just a damned good story. Even though review are essentially just opinions, I try not to get too personal in them, but I think it’s going to be kind of impossible with this one. This story helped shape so many of my opinions on m/m fiction (both as a reader and an author
Kari Gregg
Intriguing premise that delivers. Loved Kyle and Seth as the suave, experienced older man, especially in his quasi-protector role, but for me, the story essentially ended with Chapter Seven. Kyle opening up to his sexuality was incredible, but Chapter Eight and onward was superfluous super-spy fantasy that just didn’t turn my crank.
ElaineY
Apr 08, 2010 ElaineY rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: mm
Just so-so. It's a good thing this wasn't the first Jet Mykles I read even though it was the first one I bought. It's probably too short for me as Kyle and Seth seemed to just segue into a sweet relationship without much angst for two guys whose professions were anything but conducive for a normal, healthy relationship.
Juli
Jenre
Snagged was the book which led to me discovering the delights of Jet Mykles' writing. Not long after I had started reading m/m I was perusing the recent releases at Loose Id when my attention was grabbed by this PL Nunn cover. I went on to buy the book, read it and promptly returned to buy up all the Heaven Sent books plus Tech Support and devour them one after the other. This was also the book which began my love affair with Gay For You. So although this may not be the best book written by Jet ...more
Mary Davis
Nov 28, 2012 Mary Davis rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Gay Romance Readers
Shelves: books-read-2012
B&N Synopsis:

"It's rather ironic, isn't it, that Kyle plans to steal the papers that will free him from the life of a thief? What's even more ironic, or maybe not ironic but downright annoying, is that they're already gone. And now the papers are in the hands of the one man who has ever been able to put Kyle off his game. Seth, the absolutely gorgeous hunk of a man that Kyle can't figure out his attraction to. He's not gay. He's never wanted sex with a guy. But he can't stop looking at Seth.
Tina
Erin
Snagged

I liked this short novella a lot. I loved how Seth came to get Kyle to work with the company he works for and falls in love with Kyle. Kyle is a very good at breaking into safes. Overall this is a very good short story. Erin
L-D
Novellas frustrate me. Here we have a story with an interesting plot and interesting characters, but because of the length it is rushed and underdeveloped. There was a lot of potential in this - it could have had a Mission Impossible type feel to it with a lot more development.

Kyle is caught stealing some papers by Seth, the only man that he's ever been attracted to. Seth turns out to be a lot more than he seems, however. While I did enjoy the beginning of the book when we're trying to figure ou
Tara
Kyle is trying to steal back his life only Seth beats him to it. Seth poses many problems for Kyle- aside from the papers that Seth got to before him, there is also the fact that Seth is the only person Kyle is attracted to, which is a problem since Kyle isn't gay.

Is not an awful story, however it's a whole lot of the same as far a Jet Mykles stories go. The part of the story not about the relationship had potential, but then we seemed to fall back on the same old gay for you/out for you type of
Holly
Kyle plans to steal some papers that will lead to him leaving the life of a thief. But there is a snag, Seth, the only man that has ever been able to set him on edge, gets the papers first. Kyle's not gay, but Seth sets his blood on fire.

Seth's really nice about the whole thing though, and says he will give them to Kyle, if he comes home with him.

It was a little short, and would have been nice if it went back into Kyle's past more so we knew what was really going on with the papers, and him be
Liz (Bugetta)
My response when I finished this book was "meh." It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't really good either.
Camille
A thin story that's nearly PWP.
Goodish or okay for what it is. Had its moments.
Alyssia
A cute, stand-alone story. Definitely not my favorite from Mykles, but fun.
This is a cute romance between a young thief and the thief-turned-secret-operative who gets him out of trouble.
And then back in, of course.
Seth's feelings for Kyle are interesting. On the one hand, the reader is like "Oh, cute." On the other hand, there's some definite advantage-taking. But Kyle comes back to the bait and then joins stays on, so I guess he made his bed. *snicker*
Susan65
The cover is a litte nuts but the story line is really pretty good. It would have made a great full length novel because i liked the whole premise of tne the book. Uncover black ops alpha falls for younger bad guy who turns out to be an innocent good guy. This was my first Jet Mykles book but it won't be my last. Why do I allow book covers to bother me so much?
Cindi
Not a bad story. Just not my fave by this author.

(view spoiler)
~SexyBookWorm~
I'm SUPER DUPER hoping that this becomes a series! ! I know it's an older book but it's totally perfect for an awesome skirting the law series with tough guys and hearts of gold who happen to like hot sex with even hotter guys! Who's with me? !?!!?
Lily

Sexy, GFY story about a man trapped by circumstances into a life of crime. Action, hot sex and humor combined to make this an enjoyable read despite a slightly weak ending.
Nichole (Dirty H)
Quick novella; 80-something pages. Cute, sexy m/m story, typical Jet Mykles. Not quite as good as the Heaven Sent stories, but she did introduce a new position... ;)
Gale
Snagged is MM romance at it's best. Makes sense, has an actual story, good sex scene. Jet Mykles never fail to appease my happy place :)
Cori
I really liked the chemistry between the characters. (view spoiler)
TF
I usually like Jet Mykles' books but found this one a little flat, not that I didn't enjoy it but I wish there had been a little more.
Lynnebaby
not a huge fan. from the reviews I expected more, but it was short and everything seemed to happen too quickly and perfectly.
  • Drawn Together
  • Snow Angel
  • The Ties That Bind
  • Willow Bend
  • Torrid
  • Some Kind of Stranger (Blue Ruin, #1)
  • Hidden Force (Tennessee Cops, #1)
  • My Summer of Wes (Wes & Mal, #1)
  • Out of My Mind
  • Fireman's Carry (Carry Me, #1)
  • Man to Man (Hero, #1)
  • Gaydar (G-A-Y #1)
  • Lift Me Up
  • Luke (Sylvan, #2)
  • Precious Ache
  • A Matter of Necessity
  • The Englor Affair (Sci-Regency #2)
Jet is a writer of sexual fantasy with a firm belief that all men are at least partially gay, that vampires are just people with a liquid diet and shapeshifters live on every block.
More about Jet Mykles...
Heaven (Heaven Sent, #1) Purgatory (Heaven Sent, #2) Hell (Heaven Sent, #3) Just For You Faith (Heaven Sent, #4)

“I should have kept you away."
"What stopped you?"
"Oh, fuck you!" Seth exploded. "Maybe because I fucking love you? Maybe because I didn't want this time together to end? I was being selfish, all right?" He didn't face Kyle, despite the bombshell he'd just dropped. "I wanted you here. I wanted time with you. I wanted to fuck you and love you and... shit! I fucked everything up.”
1 likes