Start by marking “Being Serviced by All of Them (Being Serviced Series)” as Want to Read:
Being Serviced by All of Them (Being Serviced Series)

Being Serviced by All of Them (Being Serviced Series)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This is the third story of Mike and his white wife Trisha. It's not just handling three of four guys at a hotel takeover party, it isn't about getting the best black cock around, this one is about the numbers. Let's start the count!
Published December 19th 2013 by Late Night Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Being Serviced by All of Them, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Being Serviced by All of Them

Jane
Apr 30, 2015 Jane rated it it was amazing
Mike and Trisha are back in another adventure with all the black guys Trisha can handle in one night. Johnny and Nikki, radio hosts put on an event for Trisha to back up her claim as the Queen of BBC. It is about the numbers and as you read they are still counting to the end of the story. You need to read Being Serviced by All of Them to find out just how many of them there are at the end of the count.
I.M. Telling
Dec 07, 2014 I.M. Telling rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It occurred to him that perhaps, he might be a better writer of erotic fiction if he targeted his craft towards one person at a time, making love to one reader at a time. [ From I. M. Telling's story Simone and the Writer ]

"I am convinced that the mind is the most powerful sex organ in the body. I hope my stories generate stirrings within the reader, by being somewhat specific with the x-rated por
More about I.M. Telling...