Start by marking “Stay Tuned: Conversations with Dad from the Other Side” as Want to Read:
Stay Tuned: Conversations with Dad from the Other Side

Stay Tuned: Conversations with Dad from the Other Side

When a local psychic reduces Chicago's popular, down-to-earth sportscaster Tim Weigel to tears, his daughter Jenniffer questions her own spiritual beliefs. Stay Tuned is Jenniffer's story of their journey from materialistic journalists to spiritually attuned spiritual beings--a witty, irreverent trip through popular spiritual beliefs and the insig
Published October 5th 2007 by Hampton Roads Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Stay Tuned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stay Tuned

Jeff Maziarek
Mar 13, 2012 Jeff Maziarek rated it it was amazing
After “Stay Tuned” arrived in the mail I initially sat down just to scan it, but quickly got so drawn into the story that I read the entire book in one evening. That’s something I hadn’t done in perhaps 10 years or more. I found Ms. Weigel’s writing to be very heartfelt and down-to-earth in style, and the story itself was very compelling. In some sense it’s hard to classify this work, as one could call it an insightful spiritual and personal growth book, yet at the same time it is a very ...more
Michelle
Feb 09, 2012 Michelle rated it really liked it
I was immediately drawn to this book as I too lost my father around the same age and have always searched for a connection to him and expecting him to literally pop up in my face one day. Well, this book taught me differently, staying connected is not about always looking and expecting but about remembering and being present to the moment because that is when the real stuff happens! The book is full of love and humor, a great read!
Dulcinea Contreras
Sep 11, 2010 Dulcinea Contreras rated it really liked it
A leap of faith is what Jenniffer took in Spring of 2002 from her well-known broadcasting career for her search for peace, harmony and understanding of something more. On her daring journey, she encountered several experiences from beyond this world that confirmed, clarified and validated her choice to pursue a new path, at that time. This book offers hope to those who seek more than what they currently are experiencing, despite the allure of fame and fortune.
jan.hazlett
Oct 26, 2009 jan.hazlett rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It's about trying to stay connected with loved ones after they have passed on and what wonderful signs to look for.
Warren-Newport Public Library
Oct 16, 2012 Warren-Newport Public Library rated it really liked it
Jenniffer Weigel, the daughter of deceased sports reporter Tim Weigel, has a way of writing about tough things in life in a fun, breezy way that made this book a delight to read. Telling the story of her haphazardous career and her relationship with her father (both in and after life), this book follows Jenniffer's adventures (and misadventures) with numerous psychics and mediums as she seeks to communicate with her father in the great beyond.

~ Jennifer
Andrea Nicole
Aug 11, 2015 Andrea Nicole rated it really liked it
A friend of mine sent me this book because of the recent passing of my Mother. She stated someone had given to her when her Mom passed and it helped her tremendously. Very easy read and can be read in one sitting. She is just like the rest of us in searching for answers during grief and loss. I enjoyed her humor and insight from various references. While the book may not mean the same for everyone, I do recommend!!
Elizabeth
Jun 10, 2014 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Her writing is very conversational. There is no agenda, she's just telling her story. And what an engaging story it is! If I'm being honest, I've always been looking for proof (outside of faith) that there is something after this world. I believe I've found that in this book. I'm looking forward to reading her other books.
Debby
Jan 18, 2015 Debby rated it really liked it
Really fascinating stuff, and the author's casual, conversational style is appealing. It's like sitting down and having a conversation with an old friend. Still, I'm a skeptic, so it's hard to figure out what to believe, but the notion that our loved ones who have passed on are still around to guide us is very comforting. I will definitely read more...
Sun
Sun rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2014
Tina King
Tina King rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2012
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2015
Grace
Grace rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2015
Jenn Galloway
Jenn Galloway rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Sharyl
Sharyl rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2008
Linda Landry
Linda Landry rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2015
susan morgan
susan morgan rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Malitastone
Malitastone rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2008
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2011
Tracy
Tracy rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2009
Mary Deveney
Mary Deveney rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2013
Julia T
Julia T rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2010
Sunnie Campos
Sunnie Campos rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2015
Krista Simons
Krista Simons rated it really liked it
May 09, 2015
Mary Ellen
Mary Ellen rated it it was ok
Aug 17, 2016
Frani
Frani rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2014
Jenn Galloway
Jenn Galloway rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2013
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2013
Sarah Cyphers
Sarah Cyphers rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
May 25, 2013