Start by marking “Hands on with the CEO” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Hands on with the CEO

Cat Kalen

Hands on with the CEO

When a self conscious college sophomore takes an au pair job in Greece, sitting for a gorgeous billionaire CEO, she knows he's just the guy to give her the sexual experiences she's looking for. Too bad he's hands off. Or is he?
ebook
Published January 2014

To ask other readers questions about Hands on with the CEO, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hands on with the CEO

Jeynna ( The Romance Junkie)
Feb 23, 2015 Jeynna ( The Romance Junkie) rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2015-books
1 star.

First thing first, I’m a huge fan of billionaire romance. When I saw the title, it caught my attention instantly so I went in blind. I thought it would be a great read, but boy I was wrong!!!

So this is what happen in this book. I’ll try my best to summarize it.
(view spoiler)
Fayt
Mar 05, 2015 Fayt rated it did not like it
This book lacks originality. I'm done.
Kristine
Jan 19, 2014 Kristine rated it liked it
Original review found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...

Hands On With the CEO is the first book (short story/novella) in The Seduction in the Sun New Adult: Hot 'n Wild Billionaires box set. It is about Alexis who moves to Greece for a summer job but hopes to gain experience with men in a culture that she has heard tends to appreciate a curvy figure.

This is a very short read which made it hard for me to really connect with the characters. What it lacked in character development it made
RedRedtheycallmeRed
Jan 11, 2014 RedRedtheycallmeRed rated it it was ok
I read this as part of The Seduction in the Sun Box Set, but I decided to review the books individually.

This was a pretty quick read. Alexis, a college student, goes to Greece to be an au pair for a gorgeous Greek millionaire. She's very inexperienced and has low self-esteem because she thinks she's fat.

Alexis is constantly going on about how fat she is, even though every man she encounters in Greece looks at her like he wants to devour her. Her self-esteem issues started to get on my nerves rat
C. Erani Kole
Jan 19, 2014 C. Erani Kole rated it it was amazing
Cat Kalen's "Hands On With The CEO" surrounded an American college girl going to work in Greece to get the full experience the country has to offer. As a nanny of a sort, she gets to live in her boss's house, and what a lucky girl she is- not only is her boss a hottie, so is his neighbor, and she's got a perfect view of him from her bedroom! This was SO steamy and erotic- two yummy Greek flavors for this small town girl. I'm seriously thinking about venturing into Greek hunks... <3

It was a sh
Jan 07, 2014 Jennifer rated it liked it
Alexis has been given the opportunity of being the nanny to the daughter of a Greek businessman for the summer. She has also decided that she will take that opportunity to sample to local cuisine, namely the men. After having a disastrous sexual encounter at college she wants to gain some experience before she goes home!

She meets and has a hot encounter with Nikko’s (her boss) neighbour, Dimitri, in a club but then she finds out that he is Nikko’s business partner and that they share everything,
Linda
Jan 09, 2014 Linda rated it really liked it
HANDS ON WITH THE CEO by Cat Kalen - When Alexia signs up for a summer as au pair in Greece, it´s to get slimmer and get experience with guys, since the last jockey called her frigid. She didn´t expect the dad to be a yummy DILF - or the neighbor to be a hotty. This is going to be a hot summer.
Jamie
Sep 08, 2016 Jamie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Great example of a short well executed Novella with an ending that was so unexpected that it got it's own star.
Susan Figueroa
Susan Figueroa rated it it was amazing
Angie
Angie rated it it was ok
Oct 07, 2015
Kaylynn
Kaylynn rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2015
youree
youree rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2014
Mica Mikka
Mica Mikka rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2015
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2014
Iee
Iee rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2015
Sam
Sam rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2015
April
April rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2014
Tshirtn Jeans
Tshirtn Jeans rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2014
Lisa J
Lisa J rated it liked it
Yel
Yel rated it it was ok
William Girardin
William Girardin rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2016
Tiaskye
Tiaskye rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2014
Deb
Deb rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2014
MiSsY
MiSsY rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2014
Janelle Finton
Janelle Finton rated it liked it
Raine
Raine rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Abigail Khan
Abigail Khan rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2014
Sue
Sue rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2016
lisa m skalitzky
lisa m skalitzky rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2015