Start by marking “Princess Charlotte And The Birthday Ball (Tiara Club)” as Want to Read:
Princess Charlotte And The Birthday Ball (Tiara Club)

Princess Charlotte And The Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club #1)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  388 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Where do Princesses go to school? The Princess Academy! There they learn all they need to know about becoming a proper Princess. With dramas and tiaras, this series is full of things for young readers to identify with and enjoy. Each story revolves around the six members of the Tiara Club, Princesses Emily, Katie, Daisy, Charlotte, Sophia and Alice, and follows their adven ...more
Published October 6th 2005 by Orchard Books

To ask other readers questions about Princess Charlotte And The Birthday Ball, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Charlotte And The Birthday Ball

When I was a little my dad bought me the whole series, 'cause I was like
girl puppy eyes photo: Puppy anime eyes dogeyes.gif every single time I see a princess book. Then I would go walking down the school hallway with my book looking like:
girl flips hair photo: flips hair tumblr_lxq4mmdJ181r8xm7po1_500.gif
Princess Charlotte has one tinny problem she has to learn how to be a perfect princess which is a lot of work.Imagine you going to a school where you have to learn how to be a perfect princess for lick a hole year.Is that hard work or not?If you whant
to learn more then you have to read it.Please look for ..... Princess Charlotte
The Birthday Ball
W0W!Great book.Its a children and a elder book that magical and feels its true life.This is about a princess and how she badly wanted to become a princess of the tiara's and she finally got it!Im currently-reading it now.
Aug 21, 2008 Christi rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone with girls in 1st or 2nd grade
Shelves: cara-2008
Stumbled across this series of books at an outlet mall and brought them home for my daughter (6 years) to read together. Very cute series...a little reminiscent of Harry Potter in that it is about a group of little princesses who are off to the Princess Academy. They earn (and lose) tiara points in their quest to become part of the Tiara Club (almost like a graduation of sorts). Each of the first 6 books is a story about each of the girls in their first year. The second set of 6 books is about e ...more
If Brianna was rating this would be a five star without a doubt, but for myself I thought it was ok so I gave it three stars. It's not a literary masterpiece, but cute fun chapter book for early girl readers. I was actually a little surprised she sat and listened to the whole thing straight through, it's the first time I've attempted a chapter book with her. We'll read the others in the series for sure.

And just a note, it's not like Harry Potter at all except that they are both going to a schoo
Michele Knott
This is a great series for young girls. There are 6 books in each Tiara Club series (and there are several series). Each book is told by a different princess attending the Royal Palace Academy where they are all learning the elements to be the perfect princess. Manners and courtesy are stressed and the princesses are awarded "tiara points" along the way. In every book, the princess has a problem to solve and I like how they work things out for themselves and ask for help when needed.
For animal
I read all of these books, they are the first chapter book i ever read.
Andd Becker
This enchanting chapter book in the Tiara Club series will appeal to third grade girls.
What did Princess Charlotte learn?
She learned a great lesson. That if you meet new princesses and you're sacred to meet them, you can become friends. And that's exactly what happened to Charlotte. She met some new princesses and became friends with them, even though she was a little scared when they arrived. Then they made themselves into the Rose Room Princesses.
The Library Lady
The illustrations make me nervous--they look like the Bratz little sisters! And the stories are awfully pat. But they're not badly written, they're easy to read and little girls are going to eat these up with a spoon along with the "Rainbow Magic" series.
Charlotte uses her wet dress to put out the fire and wishes that her friends could have dresses for the brithday ball but now Charlotte doese not have a dress for the brithday ball P.S.this is favorite Tiara Club book.
Jasmine Anne Victoria
A lovey compelling story about the importance of friendsip and helping each other. The girls are all very strong female leads and are always very kind and always try their best to help each other and fix their problems.
Mrs Child
Little princesses living together in 'The Princess Academy'. They make friends and help each other when in trouble. I think the younger girls would love the dresses and going to a party!
This is a book for a girl who just loves princess things. I felt that there wasn't a lot to be said about the story. I would recommend the Rainbow Magic series instead.
It was really nice of Charlotte to run after the rose roomers luggage that was on a coach, even though she didn't really know them that well.
The first entry in a cute, and very pink series of beginning chapter books about a group of young princesses enrolled in a Princess Academy.
Sara Shaw
Charlotte is a favorite of mine she is funny and cute and not at all arrogant.. The beginning of this series is great.
Maggie  Stoll
J'ai aimé le livre parce que toutes les 6 filles ont travaillé ensemble pour aider Princesse Charlotte à avoir son bal.
I have to qualify this review -- I think this story is pretty bad, but my daughter loved it at six years old.
Kris DeLabio
Series, original set of girls Charlotte, Alice, Daisy, Emily, Katie, Sophia. Princess school.
Jul 08, 2008 Tara rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: little girls under 9
Shelves: children
Very short book, Delaney enjoyed it but not as much as the fairies series.
Беше забавна и ми хареса, когато видях, че Шарлот е много смела и хубава.
M. liked it, but some parts seemed kind of shallow to me.
I Totally loved this book !
Dec 01, 2012 Fatima marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
to read fast
  • Goldie The Sunshine Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #11; Weather Fairies, #4)
  • Princess Posey and the Next-Door Dog (Princess Posey, #3)
  • The Mystery of the UFO (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2)
  • You Think It's Easy Being the Tooth Fairy?
Vivian French was best known in school for being extremely skinny and for talking a lot. At school she developed an attachment to words and later became an actor, then a storyteller, and finally a writer of children's books. She is the author of more than two hundred books. Ms. French lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, and has four grown daughters.
More about Vivian French...

The Tiara Club (6 books)
  • Princess Katie and the Silver Pony (The Tiara Club, #2)
  • Princess Daisy and the Dazzling Dragon (The Tiara Club, #3)
  • Princess Alice and the Magical Mirror (The Tiara Club, #4)
  • Princess Sophia and the Sparkling Surprise (The Tiara Club, #5)
  • Princess Emily and the Substitute Fairy (The Tiara Club, #6)