Start by marking “Thirty-Eight Reasons (Thirty-Eight, #2)” as Want to Read:
Thirty-Eight Reasons (Thirty-Eight, #2)

Thirty-Eight Reasons (Thirty-Eight #2)

Clara Lawrence never thought one simple word could define the rest of her life. She has a decision to make. But the constant lingering thought that she's held for the last six months has made it difficult. The past never seems to go away. No matter how much she tries to run from it, Nolan Parker haunts her.

Nolan Parker finds himself with everything he could ever dream of,
Published October 28th 2014 by Len Webster

To ask other readers questions about Thirty-Eight Reasons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thirty-Eight Reasons

Michal
Apr 02, 2015 Michal rated it it was amazing
Before you continue: If you've not yet read Thirty-Eight Days please do so before reading Thirty-Eight Reasons. Thirty-Eight Reasons is NOT a standalone. It is the second book in the
Thirty-Eight Series and is the conclusion to Noel and Clara's story.

5 Beautiful Stars!!

"Just give me today's sunrise, please." -Noel

Having read Thirty-Eight Reasons prior to its publication I can't tell you how ecstatic I was to finally read it after it was finally published! It felt like finally getting closure and
Kimberley
May 10, 2014 Kimberley rated it it was amazing
This book left me speechless, in tears, and wanting to find my one true love. I've always been a hopeless romantic and have been criticized for it but this book made me realize that true love/soul mate/lifelong partner is out there for me/everyone.
Len is an awesome writer and she tell of love the way it happens in everyday life. It's worth all five stars and deserves to be a number one seller.
give it a read, i guarantee yo will fall head over heels with it and with finding or cherishing your on
Tabitha Borger
Jun 17, 2014 Tabitha Borger rated it it was amazing
Love this one just as much as the first one! I can't wait to have a published copy of this one also!
Kate Briso
Mar 17, 2014 Kate Briso rated it it was amazing
You wont enjoy Thirty Eight Reasons if you haven't read Thirty Eight Days. There are so many things that you will realize once you finish reading Reasons. It reflects true story in all of us, you'll learn a lot on how u will deal with the problems on a relationship. Thumbs up Len Webster for doing a great job! You have this unique writing skills!=)
Claudia237
Sep 19, 2016 Claudia237 rated it did not like it
Shelves: not-finished
I started this book in hope it would be better than the first one, but no. The story could have been resolved in the first 20% of the book, but for some inexplicable reasons, the two made decisions that didn't make sense at all. Sorry I had to give up
Stephanie C
Feb 10, 2014 Stephanie C rated it it was amazing
Its really an amazing read. The series is a good one great plot. I was hooked from the preview. Good job Len. I look forward to your stories to come
Pamela Nivasch
Nov 07, 2014 Pamela Nivasch rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down. The only negative were a lot of typos that were annoying and kept slowing down my reading to try and re read sentences.
Misty
Sep 18, 2014 Misty rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read
Nothing short of being wonderful just as the last book. I loved this sequel as well. It was a roller coaster of emotions, but it is an amazing book and I would read it all over again.
Umair Hameed
Jan 19, 2014 Umair Hameed rated it really liked it
Loved It...
Inas
May 22, 2014 Inas rated it it was amazing
it’s amazing like the first "simply FOREVER"
Rosana Rathakrishnan
Mar 19, 2014 Rosana Rathakrishnan rated it it was amazing
Just as good as the first one! Was not a let down.
Laura Lianee
Jun 09, 2015 Laura Lianee rated it it was amazing
Read through Wattpad. Very interesting story worth to read.
Elida Åsland
This book, just as the first one in the series, was a roller coaster of emotions. Len's writing always makes me feel. It's strange how words can be so powerful.

I very much enjoyed this book, it was addicting, just like the last one. I felt a hunger for it, while I had to put it down to do “real life stuff”, and I had to know how it ended.

At one point, I thought I could not take it anymore. It was too painful, too awful. How the main characters, Clara and Noel, just couldn't open up to each other
Anna
Best book I've ever read!

Already after reading Thirty-Eight Days I knew that the sequel would be just as great as the first book. With Thirty-Eight Reasons the story of Clara and Noel continues and gets you hooked from the start.

For me Thirty-Eight Reasons is by far the best book I’ve ever read!! It is so emotional and has such a unique and heartbreaking story, I just couldn’t put the book down until it was finished!

The whole book is so emotional and it is its own story which makes it special. T
Natarsha
Jul 12, 2015 Natarsha rated it liked it
3.75 stars.

I’m going to keep this relatively short because there is so much in this book that you really just have to experience it yourself. You must have read Thirty-Eight Days prior to this though.

This book frustrated me in the best possible way! I powered through it because I just needed to know what was going to happen. Despite being written in third person, you feel every emotion between Noel and Clara and the toing and froing is maddening to a degree but you understand it all.

The elusi
Anja
Jan 27, 2015 Anja marked it as to-read

Nolan Parker finds himself with everything he could ever dream of, except one thing, the love of his life. Clara Lawrence broke his heart and now he's slowly living a life after her. But when
Nina Camarillo
Oct 28, 2014 Nina Camarillo rated it it was amazing
Just finished this book loved it I couldn't put it down love what was going between the characters n what brought them together ... Amazing book I would highly recommend this book.. I can't wait to find out what happens with Stevie n Julian. . . until the next book
Maria Fatima
Jan 03, 2016 Maria Fatima rated it it was amazing
The sequel must read the first novel before reading the second and foes answer a few question. Keep up the good job.
Pemiya
May 07, 2015 Pemiya rated it it was amazing
Makes u believe in true love, though its not easy to get your happy ending but you get it in the end :)
Renee Burbank
Nov 03, 2014 Renee Burbank rated it it was amazing
OMG I cried through most of this book, happy and sad tears. My tissue box had to be replaced so many times.
Devyn
Dec 30, 2015 Devyn rated it really liked it
These books are very long for romance! This one dragged a bit and I felt like a majority of it was just a serious case of same shit different day. But the ending was cute. 4.3 stars
Kaylamichele
Kaylamichele rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2014
Andy
Andy rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2015
NFLS
NFLS rated it did not like it
Apr 25, 2016
Sara Bowling
Sara Bowling rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2016
Blanca Cuevas
Blanca Cuevas rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2014
Camille
Camille rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2014
Nathaly
Nathaly rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2016
Debrielle Govender
Debrielle Govender rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2014
Karen Edralin
Karen Edralin rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
thirty-eight reasons by len webster 1 9 Jul 01, 2014 10:36PM
  • Of Love & Regret (Madison & Logan, #1)
  • Fire Horse (Polo #1)
  • Twisting Fate (Fate, #2)
  • Off the Ice (The Penalty Kill Trilogy, #2)
  • Never Doubt Me (Judge Me Not, #2)
  • Forever and Always (Forever and Always, #2)
  • Filthy 4 (Filthy, #4)
  • My Life for Yours
  • A Clean Break (Gay Amish Romance #2)
  • Seduced by Pain (The Seduced Saga, #2)
  • Second Chance Valentines (Second Chance Love Story)
  • Broken Gates (The P.J. Stone Gates Trilogy #2)
  • Truth & Tenderness (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #6)
  • And Then There Was You
  • Marco's Pride
  • In for a Surprise (Michael and Sarah #1.5)
  • Escaping Me (Shaft on Tour, #1)
  • A Forever Kind of Love (Choices, #2)
Len Webster is a romance-loving Melburnian with dreams of finding her version of 'The One.' But until that moment happens, she writes. Having just completed her BBusCom from Monash University, Len is now busy writing her next romance about how a boy met a girl, and how they fell completely and hopelessly in love.
More about Len Webster...

Thirty-Eight (5 books)
  • Thirty-Eight Days (Thirty-Eight, #1)
  • What We'll Leave Behind (Thirty-Eight, #2.5)
  • What You Left Behind (Thirty-Eight, #3)
  • All We Have (Thirty-Eight, #4)

“I chose to love you because my heart wasn’t giving me any other option” 11 likes
“When you love someone you can’t breathe without their love. You can’t imagine the next second of your life without them.” 10 likes