Start by marking “Fireworks: Riley (The MacKenzie Family, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Fireworks: Riley (The MacKenzie Family, #3.5)

Fireworks: Riley (The MacKenzie Family #3.5)

Maggie MacKenzie wants nothing more than to hold her own child in her arms. But after three years of marriage, she and Riley have yet to conceive. The heartbreak of disappointment is almost more than she can stand.

Riley MacKenzie would do anything for his wife, and watching the sadness fill her eyes every time she holds a new niece or nephew is torture. He decides what Mag
Published January 27th 2015 by Liliana Hart (first published January 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Fireworks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fireworks

Taz Will
Short quick read. Riley is working on a dig when Maggie shows up. They have some fun together and also come under attack at the dig site. The ending was funny but the read of course was too short so it left you wanting more.
Lora Borzelleca
Feb 17, 2016 Lora Borzelleca rated it really liked it
Cute. I liked the plot behind this one...I liked them getting back to their roots and really trying to keep their marriage going. I wish I could say I loved it but I just cant seem to get passed them sharing sex toys with his brother Cooper from the last book.....im still skeeved out!!! hahahaha
Christina Montminy
Nice ending for Maggie & Riley's story.
Bookworm
Feb 03, 2015 Bookworm rated it liked it
This definitely was a short read. It was a HEA.
Laurie Gyd
Oct 24, 2016 Laurie Gyd rated it it was amazing
Sexy & mysterious

Riley MacKensie and Maggie's story, they've been so obsessed with getting pregnant they lost sight of each other. So Maggie follows Riley to his Cairo dig and surprises him. Lots of fireworks
Donna
Sep 28, 2016 Donna rated it it was amazing
This is book six in the MacKenzie Family series!

The lovely Maggie MacKenzie wants nothing more than to hold her's and Riley's child in her arms. Sadly after three years of marriage. Maggie and Riley have not been successful . The heartbreak of not having a child for them is almost more than she can stand. Maggie feels that she will lose Riley.

Heart- stopping Riley MacKenzie would do anything for his wife Maggie. Riley finds it hard to watch the sadness fill her eyes each time. Even more so when
RoloPoloBookBlog
Riley: Fireworks by Liliana Hart
Novella #9 : MacKenzie Family Series
Source: Purchase
My Rating: 4/5 stars
My Review:

Riley, likely my favorite of the MacKenzie brothers is back in action in this hot follow-up to his original novella which paired him with his now-wife, Maggie. After three years of marriage and partnership, Maggie and Riley are looking to expand their family but to date, they have had no luck despite a lot of practice. Riley and Maggie have never had a problem with the practice but
Books and Spoons
Apr 13, 2015 Books and Spoons rated it liked it
MacKenzie brothers were the first stories I read from Liliana Hart, they are fun, attractive, charismatic, and hot. Family is the main focus for them, so I can only imagine the heartbreak for Riley and Maggie, that they hadn't had a child yet.
Maggie makes a surprise trip to Egypt, while Riley is working there, and instead of trying to get pregnant, they reunite in an intimate and loving way. And it is as explosive as always. The heat level is high, the sheets are burning, the air sizzling.
But no
✧✦♔ⱮČ♕✦✧ (Michelle)
Fireworks: Riley
Riley MacKenzie and Margaret Maggie Lawrence
3/5 Stars

Fireworks: Riley is the continuation of the third novella of The MacKenzie Family series by Liliana Hart.

Favorite Quotes
“Sweetheart, I’d give up everything to be anywhere with you.” -Riley

“. . . I’ve come to realize that you’re the most important thing in my life. You’re my focus. The reason I want a child is because it would be an extension of who we are together. But if it’s not meant to be, then it’s not meant to be.
Stacey
Feb 10, 2015 Stacey rated it it was amazing
Liliana you did it again always love this series and hope there will be more than just crave and other books still to come .
Riley must go to dig for a book a sacred book but powerful what that book is well i will give you the initials TBOS . and why can't Riley and Maggie get pregnant . and will they ever get pregnant . and is Riley's friend the Doctor good or bad and what happened to Walker . is he dead or alive . and will Riley and Maggie get pregnant and if so how many kids will they have or
Miriam Rivera
Jan 27, 2015 Miriam Rivera rated it really liked it
Short but amazing.

I'm giving it 4 stars because it was a short novella, but it was packed with adventure and enough spice to make you fan yourself. The Mackenzies are a great set of books about family and romance and this novellas are the perfect follow up books for the characters. We visit with Riley and Maggie three years after they met and discover they can't get pregnant. While Riley is away for work Maggie devices a plan to go after her husband and fix the tension that has plague them for t
Pauline Cassie
Jan 27, 2015 Pauline Cassie rated it really liked it
If you are a fan of the MacKenzies (or Indiana Jones) you're sure to love this book! We revisit Riley MacKenzie and his wife Maggie and accompany them on another archaeological adventure with the expected romance and intrigue. As you would expect, the romance is MacKenzie hot. As this is a novella, the adventure and intrigue are short lived. It has however been lovely to catch up once again with the family MacKenzie.
Kimberly Walter
Feb 02, 2015 Kimberly Walter rated it really liked it
Riley have been trying for a year to have a baby but no luck. Maggie is heartbroken and disappointed. Riley is tortured with seeing his wife's eyes fill sadness.
During one of his projects in Egypt, Maggie surprises with him by joining and helping him. Their vacation together turns dangerous, thrilling and exciting.

Fireworks:Riley was hot, exciting and sexy. Look forward to many more MacKenzie books.
Ellen Anderson
Jan 27, 2015 Ellen Anderson rated it it was amazing
Fireworks is right!

I loved this book. Riley & Maggie are such a great and fun couple. I remember the first time I read Riley's story, I really wondered how an archeologist could be an alpha male like his brothers. I must say, Liliana Hart knows exactly how to do that and did! This book keeps you on your toes, you never know who you can trust. I absolutely love all of Ms. Hart's MacKenzie series and always look forward to what she has in store next!
Carien
Feb 04, 2016 Carien rated it really liked it
Ancient hep for an ancient desire. Steamy indeed and only for a mature audience. Riley and Maggie are so obviously in love. Not that the other brothers and their wives aren't, it's just more honest and basic and raw. They are adventurers at heart and that influences everything they do and how they do it.
Danger and passion are the backbones of this novella and it makes for a great read. Definitely a good follow up for their beginning.
Crystal
May 11, 2015 Crystal rated it it was amazing
I always did love Riley and Maggie. And this book really concreted it. I love their love for one another and the adventures they get to go on. I feel bad as to what happened on the site with Walker, but in the end justice is served. My favorite part was the end when Riley was definitely being a MacKenzie and wrestling a poor horse, or maybe Thomas, while poor Maggie was cursing his name. Glad that they got the little family that they wanted.
Sheri Higgs
Jan 31, 2015 Sheri Higgs rated it it was amazing
This is a continuation of Riley and Maggie's story. I suggest you read Riley's story before reading this book. After 3 years the couple is still very much in love. Riley is on a archeological dig in Cairo and missing his wife when she shows up out of the blue. Riley has the feeling that it could be dangerous to him and his help after they are done with their job. Lilian Hart continues to do a great job on the MacKenzie series books.
Maria Ria Alexander
May 12, 2015 Maria Ria Alexander rated it it was amazing
Adventures with Riley and Maggie

Riley and Maggie have been married 3 years - but so far no children. Maggie's is heartbroken.
Riley is out in the field, digging for Egyptian artifacts.
Join the two in an adventure never to be forgotten.
Thank you Liliana for more of Riley and Maggie..
Rhonda
Apr 19, 2015 Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Two adventurers one great story

This is a happy reconnection between both Riley and Maggie. This book has them renewing their feelings that never went away, just got lost for a bit.

It is also an adventure of one of the archeology kind. I really love this series! What can I say!! But read it, it is steamy, sexy, funny with a tad of trouble in each one.
Mags
A really enjoyable short story, wish it had been longer but that is only because I love the MacKenzie family so much, and always want more!
The story is full of heat, and a little mystery and everything you would expect from a MacKenzie family story. Anyone who is a fan of this series is sure to love this too :-)
Amanda
Jan 28, 2015 Amanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
I was a little lost starting this...it's been a long time since I read the Riley's first book. I really like the whole Egyptian plot (as I'm a HUGE fan of anything Egyptian), and this one had a little suspense to go with the steam.
Overall it was a great addition to Riley and Maggie's story...also an altogether great addition to the MacKenzie series.
Jeanine Bennett
Apr 10, 2015 Jeanine Bennett rated it it was amazing
Another great story by Liliana Hart

Whether it's a full length novel or a short novella Liliana Hart always delivers on characters you love to root for and a story line that you never want to end. Release dates always make it in my calendar for the MacKenzie family.
Susan
Jan 27, 2015 Susan rated it really liked it
Love the MacKenzies

Riley and Maggie's love story was one of my favorites in the series and this novella is icing on the cake. They always have hot sec and dangerous adventures. This one included a dig in Egypt Keep these books coming
Chris Murray
Jan 28, 2015 Chris Murray rated it it was amazing
Another excellent story

I just love the MacKenzie Family. I can't wait for the next book. Liliana Hart is the best author when it comes to Alpha men and their equally strong women.
Pamela
Jan 30, 2015 Pamela rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Loved it, Liliana Hart has done it again. What a fantastic romantic suspense, so well written you will feel like you are. This is a series you must read. So much love in these books.
Tracie Derr
Feb 01, 2015 Tracie Derr rated it it was amazing
smother good one in the series

I love all the Mackenzie's stories including this one. It was good to read a story from Liliana Hart again. It's been awhile and this one had adventure and hot sex scenes.
Denyse R
Jan 30, 2015 Denyse R rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

Yet another instalment which had me smiling. I fell in love with this series after reading Dane..after that, I was hooked.. beautiful family, beautiful series..five plus more stars..hoping there's an update on Cooper.
Sadie Holmes
Apr 12, 2015 Sadie Holmes rated it really liked it
I did not know if I would like this book as I usually do not like add-on story lines
surprisingly I really liked this extension of Riley's story as it was easy to fall back into the series.
I would definitively recommend this to friends.
Yulanda Bolton
Feb 15, 2015 Yulanda Bolton rated it it was amazing
Fireworks: Riley

Oh how I missed reading about these MacKenzies men and their heroine women. Riley and Maggie work well together and love how Liliana put this novella together. Can't wait read more of them.
Sue Stewart
Jan 30, 2015 Sue Stewart rated it it was amazing
Loved seeing Maggie and Riley again! This is such a great series! Always a fun, hot read with just the right amount of suspense. Loved the epilogue!!!
  • Hard Ride #1: A Novel in Three Parts
  • Going Under (Falling Under, #1)
  • Bonds of Attraction 1 (Bonds of Attraction, #1)
  • The Taking (The Marriage Diaries, #3)
  • One Gold Heart (Dominant Cord, #1)
  • Any Way We Want (Want, #1)
  • Whipped (Brought to his Knees anthology)
  • Plow (Brighten Sister's Duet Book 1)
  • The Hooker (Swanson Court, #1.5)
  • Tempting a Sinner (The Sinners Club, #2)
  • Coveted (Pandora's Playground, #1)
  • Primal (Overwatch, #3)
  • Being Delightful
  • 30 Nights
  • Wild Aces
  • The Duelist's Seduction (Seduction #1)
Liliana Hart spent five years teaching music in the public education system. She molded America’s youth, busted kids for smoking pot in the restrooms, and broke up illicit affairs behind the stage on a regular basis. (Liliana’s Addison Holmes Mystery Series, about a small town teacher who gets into a whole lot of trouble, is somewhat autobiographical, but she won’t confess to which parts).

Liliana
More about Liliana Hart...

The MacKenzie Family (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Dane (The MacKenzie Family, #1)
  • Thomas (The MacKenzie Family #2)
  • Riley (The MacKenzie Family #3)
  • Cooper (The MacKenzie Family #4)
  • A MacKenzie Christmas (The MacKenzie Family #5)
  • Cade (The MacKenzie Family #6)
  • Shadows and Silk (The MacKenzie Family #7)
  • Secrets and Satin (The MacKenzie Family #8)
  • Sins and Scarlet Lace (The MacKenzie Family #9)
  • Sizzle (The MacKenzie Family #10)