Start by marking “The Knight and the Damsel in Distress (A Charlotte and Byron Erotica Romance, #2 )” as Want to Read:

The Knight and the Damsel in Distress (Charlotte and Byron #2)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  14 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Lady Charlotte, the only daughter of Henry de Maine, Count of Summerville, is a law onto herself. Unlike the other gently bred maidens of Plantagenet England, Lady Charlotte does exactly what she wants, when she wants. She also has a reputation for rejecting suitors. However, when Lady Charlotte meets Sir Byron, the gallant knight just returned from the Crusades, she may ...more
ebook
Published January 2nd 2014 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about The Knight and the Damsel in Distress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Knight and the Damsel in Distress

Kate Phoenix
I get it now. Seriously I was having a blonde moment (no offense to all the blondes out there)

Charlotte and Byron are role playing. I liked this book a whole lot more than the first one. It was longer for starters and it was a lot of fun to read. Ok so Plantaganant England is new to me especially the language which was odd to read. Once again well written and I got to know Charlotte and Byron a lot better. Looking for ward to the third one.

This book was given to me in exchange for an honest re
Stephany Acosta
Feb 24, 2014 Stephany Acosta rated it really liked it
I like the first one and this one too. I feel this book needed more action, but I think this one was more passionate than the other so it was ok. It's a great miniseries, and this one was developed in another era which is great. I would love to read more funny talks between the characters.
For an erotic series the plot is really good.
Jane
Lady Charlotte has planned another adventure in The Knight and the Damsel in Distress as she finds herself stranded in the middle of a muddy field in her best slippers. The rescue leads to another romp in for the Lady and Knight in this delightful tale.
Romane
Jan 15, 2014 Romane rated it it was amazing
A thrilling story one must not really miss. Read and devour the story of Lady Charlotte and his charming Knight.
Lisa
Aug 06, 2016 Lisa rated it liked it
Recommended to Lisa by: The Reading Room Blog
3.5 out of 5 stars

This review is for The Reading Room Blog. A copy of the story was provided for an honest review.

Everyone has fantasies but how much more fun would they be if you had a partner to enjoy them with? Author Storm Chase crafts a fun short story erotica series focusing on the fantasies of married couple Charlotte and Byron. The stories are short, easy to read, and inventive.

The first story in the series is:

The Maid In the Cupboard – A lowly chambermaid does her best to resist the c
Veronica of V's Reads
Lady Charlotte is a woman who does what she likes. And now, she's decided to find herself a mate.

Sir Byron, of the neighboring estate, should make a good match--if only she can get his attention!

While touring his estate, Sir Byron happens upon Lady Charlotte trapped in a bog. Surely he'll rescue her...but maybe she's up for a bit of fun, too, eh?

In this second installment of role-playing lovers, we get a real chance to see the creativity and playfulness of two slightly kinky people. I'v
Carey Decevito
Jun 02, 2014 Carey Decevito rated it it was amazing
Charlotte and Byron return to play in this old-world charm of a story. In the times of knights and ladies, Lady Charlotte seeks out to meet the neighbor, Sir Byron, a knight who's fought in the Crusades. Her first attempt at meeting the man sends her into a jealous fit where she ends up, for lack of a better description, stuck in the mud, leaving her for Byron to save her.

This story was very well written, utilizing the language of the times. Sweet, romantic, funny and yes, sexy. This couple defi
Joy (Cheery♡Reads)
The way the story started and the language spoken by the characters made me think that the author went back in time with characters sporting the same names as our MCs from The Maid In The Cupboard, but it wasn't after all.

The plot was somewhat similar as the first book, only with a different setting and era. Again, The Knight and the Damsel in Distress is a simple story that does not require lots of contemplation.
Melissa
May 15, 2014 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

I loved this short novella and the story flowed well. I love these main characters and there hot role-playing. You get swept up into their play and before you know it the story is over.
Prismseven
Jun 14, 2014 Prismseven rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this story as a prize in a goodreads book club event. This very short story was packed full of steamy fun with a victorian era twist.
Bernard Sia
Bernard Sia rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2014
Shaz
Shaz rated it did not like it
Jul 01, 2014
Alice
Alice rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Carolmlayton
Carolmlayton rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Donald
Donald marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Sara Kate
Sara Kate marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Red Iza
Red Iza marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Renégade ♥
Renégade ♥ marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Sharmila
Sharmila marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Lady
Lady marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Tracy Ehlers
Tracy Ehlers marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
I write cartel and crime romances, with twisted dark heroes and feminist arse kicking heroines as AJ Adams.

Storm Chase is an old profile born September 2012 for practicing my romance writing. My real name is Ellen Whyte. In my non-novel life I'm a syndicated author who has published roughly 3500 articles and 10 non-fiction books with publishers that include Pearson and Marshall Cavendish.

I've no
More about Storm Chase...

Charlotte and Byron (3 books)
  • The Maid In The Cupboard (A Charlotte and Byron Erotica Romance, #1 )
  • The Musher And the Stringer (A Charlotte and Byron Erotica Romance, #3 )