Start by marking “All The Way (Sarah Kinsely, #1)” as Want to Read:
All The Way (Sarah Kinsely, #1)

All The Way (Sarah Kinsely #1)

3.42  ·  Rating Details ·  1,191 Ratings  ·  79 Reviews
Kindle Edition, First edition, 80 pages
Published January 1st 2014 by Real Romance Books

To ask other readers questions about All The Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All The Way

Heather
May 13, 2014 Heather rated it did not like it
This book was confusing, and horrible.

Sarah Kinsley just caught her boyfriend cheating on her with....another man. So instead of putting her big girl panties on, she moves across the country and starts a new job. It's not really clear what Sarah does at her job, but her co-workers instantly accept her and want to take her out to dinner. For whatever reason, the chef at the diner they're eating at decides he loves Sarah after seeing her in his diner and decides that they MUST have sex/date.

Alre
Lacey Leigh
Jan 16, 2014 Lacey Leigh rated it liked it
I liked the story enough to rate it 4 stars BUT there were multiple errors throughout. There were grammatical errors, spelling errors, duplicate words, words that just didn't fit in the sentence and so on. In one chapter I literally thought I was losing my mind, but nope, I am still sane and yes there is an entire duplicate paragraph.

I loved the ending though. Cliffhangers are the best and this one leaves you sitting on the edge of your seat aching for the next installment.
Heather
May 21, 2014 Heather rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, romance
Sarah and her boyfriend split ways once they discovered they both like men!
She of course moved across the country to make a new life. Boxes still line her appartment when she starts her new job and meets her new boss Peyton. The week goes well and ends with Peyton inviting her along for a girls night out. Thus starting the attraction between Hot talented Chef Aiden and Sarah.
Some drama and running happen then we finnally get the hot night together between the two. Only to end the next day with
Tia
Jan 12, 2014 Tia rated it liked it
Okay, this chick has some serious trust issues and when it got to the end of the novel, I just figured it was innocent and that Lizzy was his friend and helped him get the girl he wanted. Meh, who knows. Either way I am curious about the second novel in the series.
Samantha
Jan 16, 2015 Samantha marked it as gave-up-on-this-book
I feel like I've been punked. This book was horrible. Had it not been for the constant repeating pages and poor sentence structure I might have been able to finish it.
Sue
Jul 14, 2014 Sue rated it really liked it
This short freebie had me hooked from the beginning...it was at times funny and then some of the things that Sarah deals with made me mad.
Mean Girls...that is the first thing that came to mind...what on earth are adult women doing acting like spoiled brat kids? I get that they liked to have a good time and all...and some of their antics "could" be considered harmless practical jokes or the efforts of well-meaning friends to help a girl out...but the turn this book took left me with a shocking WT
Jenny
Jan 14, 2016 Jenny rated it it was ok
I wish all books came with a cliffhanger warning. This is your warning. I got the book for free off of Amazon, but the next installment is $2.99 as of 1/14/16. It's more or less what you'd expect a free Kindle book to be--full of typos, with a few glaring errors in the way of missing words.

Which is too bad, because it's not a bad story, really. The details are too vague from page one, the dialogue is stilted and unbelievable (nobody talks like that!), and there are typos all over the place ("an
Eileen
May 02, 2014 Eileen rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2014
I'm not sure what all to think about this book. Sarah's coworkers remind me of those hyenas in Lion King that laugh all the time. Like seriously these are grown woman. I've seen middle school aged kids act more civilized than these adults. Then Sarah goes from like 0-60 with how she feels about this guy. I'm just curious if what she thinks is happening at the end of the book is actually happening. That's probably the only reason I will read the next book.
Lauren
Feb 24, 2015 Lauren rated it it was ok
This was pretty much a stupid book. I thought I would enjoy this but I was completely wrong. I hate that the whole story is boring and then in the end they want to throw the cool parts in where you have to buy the next book. I'm not going to buy the next book because I think that would be pointless and once again I hate books that do that. I just really didn't like it, I did not even want to pick the book back up. So yeah...
Redheaded Bookworm
Aug 18, 2014 Redheaded Bookworm rated it it was ok
This book started off with a nice pace but lost me about half way through. The MC switched from being anxiety ridden to sex kitten in a blink of an eye. She started talking about deeper feelings after meeting the guy on Friday sleeping with him on Sunday. Then she feels he is playing her and she is totally bereft. The feelings seem to go from one extreme to the next and lost me.
Mary Mooney
Jan 23, 2014 Mary Mooney rated it really liked it
I received a copy from the author in exchange for my honest review, so here it is. WOW! What a great story with a killer cliffhanger. I want to scream, "No you can end it there"! What do you do when you walk in and find your boyfriend naked with another man? You move clear across the country and start over. And stay away from all men. But with three friends from work who want to hook Sarah up with a hot, sexy chef. When this seems to be going in a good direction, the floor falls out and Sarah is ...more
Kristy Dean
Jul 08, 2014 Kristy Dean rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book, kindle
Was good. The main character is well developed. But you get a feeling of being left out of the secret by the end. Cliff hanger short and will need book 2 to complete the story.
Sarah just moved from NY city to Oregon, Portland. She is working as a copy writer. Her boss Payton (female) takes her and a few co-workers out to dinner. They are invited to meet the chief and take a tour of the kitchen. Later the girls take her to his house for a party, but end up in his house / kitchen for another priv
Yve
Jan 15, 2014 Yve rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS~
After walking in on her boyfriend in the arms of another man, Sarah moves across the country from NY to Portland to start fresh. She's in a new city, new house, with a new job & new friends...life should be good. But Sarah's still reeling from the lie that she was living with her ex and she's find it hard to trust anyone again, so when she meets Aiden she takes a stand-offish attitude with him. However, Aiden, through is actions and sincerity of his words, breaks down the walls tha
Michelle
May 23, 2014 Michelle rated it did not like it
What an utter waste of my time to have read this book. It was simply terrible. Not even worth 1 star. I knew it was terrible before I finished the first chapter but continued to read it hoping that somehow it would get better. It didn't, it got worse!!!! The sex scene was probably the worse I ever read and the only pleasure I got out of it was reading it aloud to Mike and both of us cracking up over how terrible it was To top it all off, the author than tries a twist at the end and leaves it as ...more
Christy
Jul 08, 2014 Christy rated it it was ok
more like 2.5 stars
I liked the characters, but Sarah was a confusing and not particularly well-done mix of naive and hard-ass. I liked the story line, as well; it was different and interesting. I might have rated it higher, if it weren't for the cliffhanger - and not because I didn't like it. I did! I was shocked and intrigued. I rushed to Amazon to buy the conclusion, only to read the blurb of the second book, which barely mentions Aiden. It was confusing and annoying; I decided not to buy the
Liz
Jul 17, 2014 Liz rated it liked it
I found this book a little odd, the characters didn't grab me in. The fact that it ended like it did annoyed me but it did leave me wondering what would happen next.

Sarah catches her boyfriend in bed with someone else and flees to the other side of the country to start a new life. Working with a collection of colourful characters she is dragged out for a night of fun and meets a strange chef. Determined that she isn't ready to meet someone else she leaves in a hurry but will he give up that easi
Samara
Nov 21, 2014 Samara rated it really liked it
Hooked

Something about Berrys opening snagged my attention right away. The continuing story demanded this book be read in one sitting. Sarah is the kind of girl you want to know more about and Aiden is the steamy hard working lover you want her to be with.
It did feel a little rushed after the dinner party, which was disappointing. This story could have been longer with a few added dates or run ins, pull it out a little and let us learn more about each of them, but it was still a good read.
Lookin
Vondetta Carter
Feb 17, 2015 Vondetta Carter rated it really liked it
Sarah Kinsley has left her life in NY, to begin a new one in Portland. She is excited about the opportunity that has opened up to her. However, she had only her new co-workers to hang out with. She is coerced into going to dinner with them and something happens. As much as she knows she is not ready for a relationship, she is tempted. Aidan is chef extraordinaire. He is attracted to Sarah, and he lets her know. Her friends have plans for her as well. However, one text ruins what had the ...more
Jamie
Jan 16, 2014 Jamie rated it really liked it
A good short intense read. Major cliffhanger. Sarah moved across country for a new start. Her new co-workers take her out to welcome her and she meets a hot, chef that she can't stop thinking about. Can he pursuade to take a chance on him?

This is a great story. There are some minor editing issues if that is a peeve for you. The story was well written and I hardly noticed them.

I can't wait to read the next book out (soon)to find out what happens next.
Karen
Apr 24, 2014 Karen rated it liked it
The story starts off strong and I always enjoy a good novella. The length wasn't an issue for me at all. The cliffhanger is even strong and while not a lot of people seem to enjoy them, this one was clever. It definitely has me wanting to know what is going to happen and why her friend is involved. I think I would have enjoyed reading more about her ex and what she walked in on. For me, that was what lured me to the book from the synopsis. Cute story and a different plot line.
Robin
Aug 15, 2014 Robin rated it did not like it
"Part comedy, part love story, part heart thumping erotic adventure, All The Way by bestselling author C.J. Berry is sure to leave you laughing, swooning and panting all the way through."

I couldn't even finish this book. I trudged until about halfway through, and had to stop. I did not find the characters endearing, there was nothing comedic about it, and my heart never thumped.

I take it back, the insta-love between the two main characters was comedic; just not in a good way.

Amy
Feb 20, 2014 Amy rated it liked it
I think that the story line is good, and it is a very short read, but over all things just happy too fast and in a choppy manner.
I like Sarah as a main character. She is flawed from her past but endearingly funny. I really like Chef and all his quirks. The two coming together seems too quick and bumpy to me.
I would like to have more yo fill out the characters to help give depth and maybe this would make the connection better for them all.
Lynn
May 16, 2014 Lynn rated it really liked it
Sarah moved from New York to Portland, Oregon for a new job, new start and to leave her ex boyfriend. After an exhausting week, she goes out with her boss and a couple girls from the office. They enter a restaurant and are soon ushered into the kitchen. A tour of the kitchen then set up at a table to watch the action. Then the chef heads over and Sarah is struck by his looks. But she is not looking for another relationship or is she?
Andrea Tate
Mar 17, 2015 Andrea Tate rated it it was ok
Not my style

I just finished a fairly intense romance so was looking for something light and funny. Unfortunately, this novella didn't deliver for me. I didn't find the humor in the "funny moments" and the characters and writing felt weak and uninspired. The book ends on a cliffhanger, and I simply never connected enough with the plot or characters to care what happens next. To each their own, but this isn't it for me.
Michele
Jul 13, 2014 Michele rated it liked it
It was an okay read, nice, quick, distraction between other books. there is a cliff hanger ending, & I hate those usually, because now, you have to buy the next one to see how it ends. The good news is that the conclusion is in the next book, you don't have to buy 12 to get to the end, if that is any consolation...
Sandy
Sarah moves across country to build a new life after finding her boyfriend with another man. Her co-workers drag her out on the town. Girl meets boy, boy pursues girl, she is still nursing her broken heart so wants nothing to do with him, boy continues to pursue girl and... well, you'll have to read it. The ending is so surprising and a BIG cliffhanger - I can't wait to read the next book!
Erica
Feb 28, 2014 Erica rated it really liked it
Okay let me start by saying I hated the cliffhanger ending. I wanted to scream at the author no no no you can't leave me like this!!!!

I don't do spoilers and I don't do cliffhangers, usually.

I loved the story, the characters were people you can relate to and the ending just wow, I was sooooo angry I couldn't wait to get the second part.
ILSE CIPRICH
Jun 09, 2014 ILSE CIPRICH rated it really liked it
WTF -all about trust

Love the story line. Feeling bad about the boyfriend break up. And understanding of not wanting to put that trust out again. But life has a funny way of putting people in your life who you just can't help but notice and be attracted too. That's just what story does. I can't wait to read more!!
Kimberly
Jan 20, 2014 Kimberly rated it liked it
I enjoyed this but felt it was too short and left to much hanging.. not like a cliff hanger (it does that too!) but about her move, new friends and general.. .Hoping the soon to be released book 2 ties it together more.
Stacy
Jan 27, 2014 Stacy rated it really liked it
This is a fun, steamy read that leaves you wanting so much more! It definitely has a cliffhanger, so I felt I needed to warn you of that. I am looking forward to the rest of this story! There were some issues, Chapter 4, has the same paragraph twice but I over looked that and enjoyed the read.
  • Twisted Arrangement (Twisted #1)
  • Against The Odds
  • His for Now (His, #2)
  • What goes around comes around (Lily's Story #1)
  • Cause
  • Divorced, Free, and Single
  • Chances & Choices (Choices #1)
  • Torn
  • Pulse
  • Come Back To Me
  • Crashed
  • Kiss It Better
  • This Fire (Contemporary Erotic Romance)
  • Trinity  (The Executive's Affair #1)
  • Before Bad Ink (Lunch Break SFF, #1)
  • Hope Breaks
  • Serving the Billionaire (The Silver Cross Club, #1)
  • Saved By Sex (SinSity Stories)
C.J. Berry is an award winning copywriter by day and steamy romance writer by night. Ever since she was a little girl she has carried a book around with her everywhere she went. In college she discovered Nora Roberts, Maya Banks, H.M. Ward and other great romance writers and decided to make a career out of writing.

She tries to write erotic romance with characters that make you laugh, cry and swoon
More about C.J. Berry...

Sarah Kinsely (2 books)
  • Coming Back (Sarah Kinsely, #2)

“Sometimes it takes a lot of really bad times all lined up in a row before you get yourself together to start having some good ones.” 1 likes
“I tried to give my best impression of an angry scowl, but I was greeted only with giggles from all three of the girls.” 0 likes