Start by marking “The Choosing (Science Fantasy) (The Winged Horses of Anver)” as Want to Read:
The Choosing (Science Fantasy) (The Winged Horses of Anver)

The Choosing (Science Fantasy) (The Winged Horses of Anver)

Miri circles the arena searching desperately for her rider... But Merryn isn't there!

The winged horses are native to the planet of Anver.

These fabulous creatures can fly and also foretell the future.

They are linked telepathically to their Riders, who are chosen by the yearling foals in a special ceremony called 'The Choosing'.

To be a Rider is considered the greatest hon

Published December 12th 2013 by Riverscourt Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Choosing (Science Fantasy), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Choosing (Science Fantasy)

Donna
Aug 23, 2016 Donna rated it liked it
Good but way too short

Good starter for a book but too short for me to consider to be a full story, she should write more a out this world, I could see it taking off like Anne McCaffrey's Kern or Mercedes lackey's Valdemar's.

Rosemary Kay
Jun 29, 2015 Rosemary Kay rated it really liked it
A good start to a full length novel

I choose this novel because it's blurb sounded interesting
and I pictured many following sequences. I still hope to read any following books, in fact I feel this is somewhat of a cliff hanger.
Debbie
Debbie rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2015
Betty Macy
Betty Macy marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Teresa Plamer
Teresa Plamer marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Award winning author, Michele McGrath, was born on the beautiful Isle of Man in the middle of the Irish Sea. She has lived in California, Liverpool, France and Lancashire before returning home. Living in Paris and Grenoble taught her to make a mean ratatouille and she learned the hula in Hawaii.
Michele is a qualified swimming teacher and manager, writing self help books on these subjects.
Although
More about Michele McGrath...