Start by marking “Harlequin E Contemporary Romance Box Set Volume 1: Coming in from the Cold / Maid to Fit / Calling His Bluff / Baker's Law” as Want to Read:

Four Romances for One Amazing Price

Coming in from the Cold by Sarina Bowen
Stranded together by a blizzard, scholar-turned-farmer Willow Reade and bad-boy ski champion Dane “Danger” Hollister generate enough body heat to make it through the night. But the sparks don’t stop flying when the snow does….

Maid to Fit by Rebecca M. Avery (Man Maid, Book 1)
When stressed-out single
Published February 3rd 2014 by Harlequin E

To ask other readers questions about Harlequin E Contemporary Romance Box Set Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harlequin E Contemporary Romance Box Set Volume 1

Petra Grayson
Feb 05, 2014 Petra Grayson rated it really liked it
So far I've only read one book in this bundle: Calling His Bluff by Amy Jo Cousins. I bought the rest today and I'll read them soon. I really enjoyed this book. It was full of feelings and that special ability to be yourself and at the same time be whoever you want. The writing was funny and real and I fell in love with both characters right away. I think my favorite line was “It's like two polar bears crapped a giant frozen poo and they built a city on it.” Maybe not the favorite line for ...more
Christine DePetrillo
Feb 03, 2014 Christine DePetrillo rated it it was amazing
Willow Reade is pretty unlucky. Stuck in Vermont after her boyfriend bails on her, she’s barely scraping by on her farm with a bevy of chickens and her best friend, Callie, as her only company. Her dreams of becoming a child psychologist have gone unfulfilled, and now she wonders if her life will ever get back on the track she’d envisioned.

Dane Hollister is lucky in sports, but not so much in personal relationships. As an alpine ski champion, he races down hills at 90 mph and zooms that quickly
Tina Theresa
Feb 18, 2014 Tina Theresa rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology, kindle
Coming in from the Cold- 4 stars. "You and I in a vehicle together? Sounds dangerous. But I like to live on the edge." 2/17/2014
Beverly Diehl
I received a free copy of this collection in exchange for an honest review. At nearly 800 pages, four full-length stories, it's a great way to sample four very different contemporary romance authors.

Coming in from the Cold - Sarina Bowen

5 stars. This novel utilizes several of the contemporary romance tropes that push all my hot buttons, but does them so well that I totally loved this story. Dane "Danger" Hollister, loosely modeled on Olympic skier Bodie Miller, has very solid reasons for the dea
RomReader *Spoiler Giver*
Feb 18, 2014 RomReader *Spoiler Giver* rated it really liked it
Book 1: ...Late 20s temp bartender heroine and 29yo Olympic alpine skier have a 1 night stand during a snowstorm, which both want to continue. But Hero can’t allow it because of how he thinks his life will end up.

Book 2: ...33yo businesswoman has a busy life but doesn’t like feeling dependent on mid-20s ex-military Hero who she employed to tend her house and her 15yo daughter. How long will she hold off on their strong mutual attraction?
Book 3: ...28y.o. vet keeps surprising her childhood crush
Dana Nelson
Nov 30, 2014 Dana Nelson rated it liked it
Shelves: partial-read
I read 3 out of 4 books in here (all but the last story).
The first was promising but the male protagonist was too much of an ass to make this a true romance.
The second opened my eyes to the Man Maid series--fun idea! Who doesn't dream of a man who organizes, cleans, and cooks, let alone one who drool-worthy!?
Third story introduced me to the Tyler series--potential but fell flat, except for maybe At Your Service (the only brother's story).
Wasn't interested in the last one really.
Mandi Schreiner
Feb 17, 2014 Mandi Schreiner rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Coming in from the cold - B+ - super cute.

Maid to Fit - C- - didn't work for me.

Calling His Bluff - C+ - cute, besides a secret the hero keeps forever.

Baker's Law - B - Very sweet, cute romance. Fun to read.

Full review coming.
2chillout
2chillout rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2014
Kathleen Killgrove
Kathleen Killgrove rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Corinne Taylor
Corinne Taylor rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2014
Rachelle
Rachelle rated it really liked it
May 26, 2014
Reader-mom
Reader-mom rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2014
Gina Basso
Gina Basso rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2014
toni cox fain
toni cox fain rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2015
Tara Hicks
Tara Hicks rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2014
Cayti Burch
Cayti Burch rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2015
Keri
Keri rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2015
Leslie
Leslie rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2014
Db
Db rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2014
Barbara
Barbara rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2014
Meg
Meg rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2015
Amy Cousins
Feb 03, 2014 Amy Cousins added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Denise McDonald
May 13, 2014 Denise McDonald added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sarina Bowen
Feb 26, 2014 Sarina Bowen added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jodie
Jodie marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Ruby
Ruby marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Jennifer Hartman
Jennifer Hartman marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Cherri Porter
Cherri Porter marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
liz
liz marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sharon Obelenus Holland
Sharon Obelenus Holland marked it as to-read
Ann Waters
Ann Waters marked it as to-read
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Shannon Davison
Shannon Davison marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Terry Clary
Terry Clary marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Lia Riley
Lia Riley marked it as to-read
Shannon Tonseth
Shannon Tonseth marked it as to-read
Spring Adams
Spring Adams marked it as to-read
Gh Lover
Gh Lover marked it as to-read
Jenni J.
Jenni J. marked it as to-read
Jenny Fredrick
Jenny Fredrick marked it as to-read
Marcy ayala
Marcy ayala marked it as to-read
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Sarina Bowen is the USA Today bestselling author of steamy, angsty Contemporary Romance and New Adult fiction. She lives in the wilds of New England.

She is the author of The Ivy Years, an award-winning series set amid the hockey team at an elite Connecticut college. Also, the The Gravity series.

With Elle Kennedy, Sarina is the author of the RITA award winning HIM, and its sequel, US.

NEW IN 2016: T
More about Sarina Bowen...