Start by marking “The Lost Princess (The Broken Throne Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
The Lost Princess (The Broken Throne Trilogy)

The Lost Princess (The Broken Throne Cycle #1)

When Connor died, Rya found she could no longer trust anyone. As such, she clung to his spirit that remained behind and relied on him to guide her every step. She does what she can to survive, orphaned and all but alone on the streets, until she quite literally runs into three paladins who will change her life forever.

Rya doesn't remember anything from her childhood—nor do
Published April 11th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lost Princess

Eric Lee
Nov 21, 2016 Eric Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
I read this book today, 11-21-2016 in a couple of hours. I even read through lunch, which, just between all of us, I generally have my Kindle shoved into my face no matter what I'm doing. The simple fact that I couldn't put my kindle down should tell you that this was a good book. At least to me.

The first thing that drew me to this book is that it's long. Currently, there seems to be a trend in the kindle publishing field to call everything "Book 1 of whatever"...even when the first "book" of th
Charlie Dyson
Nov 29, 2016 Charlie Dyson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fantasy lovers
I honestly don't know where to begin in terms of reviewing, so please accept this total spew of potential nonsense because I am practically speechless.

When I first began reading The Lost Princess, it had the feel of the Eli Monpress books by Rachel Aaron (If anyone knows me, they will know that I love these books). The introduction to the characters and the world was done at a perfect pace as to keep it interesting and it never once felt like a huge dump of information was being forced upon you.
Deni Imfeld
Deni Imfeld rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Steve
Steve rated it did not like it
Nov 29, 2016
Karla
There was a lot going on this book, and it was a really long book because of it. It was a great story, and interesting characters with an equally interesting world. Although sometimes I was confused, but most of the time I felt a little annoyed at first when a new chapter had a different POV than the last, but it all started to come together the more I read, and I appreciated it.

Deborah
Deborah rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2014
Johnathan Katsantonis
Johnathan Katsantonis rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2016
Mary Darna
Mary Darna marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
Amesily Chen
Amesily Chen marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Rania Hh
Rania Hh marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Keri
Keri marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2016
Lezli B. Scott
Lezli B. Scott marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2016
Eíryn (pronounced like "Erin", but spelled in a far cooler way) has been telling stories since she could talk and writing them down since she could hold a pencil. Once upon a time at age 16 she actually published a book, but due to unforeseen circumstances was never able to continue, and ended up taking it down. Several years, two moves, three tattoos, and a gazillion scrapped plots later, she has ...more
More about Eíryn Grayce Sorenson...