Start by marking “Seventh Mark - Part 2 (Hidden Secrets, #1.2)” as Want to Read:
Seventh Mark - Part 2 (Hidden Secrets, #1.2)

Seventh Mark - Part 2 (Hidden Secrets #1.2)

If you discovered something about yourself that was less than pleasant, would you search for the answers or would you be too afraid of what you might find?

Like most teenagers, Rouge is trying to figure out who she is and what she wants to be. With little knowledge about her past, she has questions but has never tried to find the answers. Everything changes when she befrie
Published July 11th 2014 by Dark Shadow Publishing (first published November 30th 2013)

Jack Washburn
Oct 02, 2016 Jack Washburn rated it it was amazing
Ignore complaint about part 1

Whatever I missed in part 1 was covered in this book. This is a great series. I am eagerly waiting to read the rest of the books.
Diane Goodman
Dec 24, 2015 Diane Goodman rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves paranormal romances.
Wonderful book, I love this series and I have already started the 3rd. Book in the series. So far I am really enjoying it. I have to admit that in some places I have had to go back and read a couple pages again to make sure that I really read and understood the last couple pages.
I love the interaction between the main characters and there have been times when I wanted to be able to grab the father figure and squeeze his neck until he made a lot of loud funny noises. If you love werewolfs and vam
Spunky N Sassy
Oct 09, 2016 Spunky N Sassy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star, dee-reviewed
SNSBAH Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Dee's Review~~~~~~~~~~

The amazing adventures continue. While some secrets are revealed, the mystery deepens and the fascination concerning Rouge increases. There is heart stopping action and scary confrontations. Some surprising twists sweeten the plot. The momentum pushes forward taking the reader on a wild ride. A cliffhanger will leave you thirsting for more. Paranormal lovers will enjoy the mystery & magic.
Susanna
Feb 02, 2015 Susanna rated it it was amazing
Great finish compared to part one

I loved this book all the way through. I read most of it one sitting. It had enough mystery to keep me wondering, but also enough revelations that I can handle waiting to get the answers.

The were a couple misplaced quotation marks, a couple plurals weren't in the right place, but otherwise it was well edited.

I am going to buy the next book right now.
Claire Milbrandt
Jun 16, 2015 Claire Milbrandt rated it it was amazing
I was a little worried after the first one that the second couldn't be as good... She doesn't disappoint! I had to immediately buy the next 2 books... Wouldn't want to finish 3 in a place I didn't have wifi to download it to my iPad! The characters get even better, the world is continuing to expand and seeing how the littlest pieces are placed to fit better later, makes it a gift to read!
Kim
Mar 15, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing
Hooked

W.J.May did an amazing job on book 2. Read it in one sitting. She kept me so into the book with the storyline and some actions. I can't wait for book 3. I didn't find the book boring at all. Nothing dragged the storyline that would making this boring in was intense for me.
W.J. great job.
Roxanne Dugger-Martinez
Nov 24, 2015 Roxanne Dugger-Martinez rated it really liked it
I listened to the audio book and the narrator wasn't very good but the story was good so I let that slide. This story has an interesting plot that kept me listening and wanting to know what happens next.
Megan
Okay so now I know what she is I'm completely not intrigued anymore and to be honest, this book was just not for me.

Its interesting and all but Grollcs and whatever Michael is just doesn't appeal to me. I'm not in love with any of them. I don't hate them but I'm not bothered either.
Deborah Taylor
Aug 30, 2016 Deborah Taylor rated it it was amazing
Good 2nd book

This is a pretty good series. I like Rouge and can't wait to see what else happens before she figures out not only who she is but what she is. Should be pretty interesting. Enjoy!
Marcie Wegner
Mar 15, 2015 Marcie Wegner rated it really liked it
Part 2 picks up where part 1 leaves off and I read it in one sitting. The characters were more fully developed in part 2 and I found myself wanting to know more. I look forward to the next installment of the saga.
Debbie Suriano
Feb 12, 2015 Debbie Suriano rated it liked it
Fun read

I really did enjoy the storyline and the characters. Do I think that it is well written? The answer to that would be "no". I don't know if this is one of those self-published books, but somebody is in dire need of a proof reader or an editor.
Deborah McClatchey
Jan 26, 2016 Deborah McClatchey rated it it was amazing
Seventh Mark is a great book to a fantastic series. W.J. May left met wanting more, while letting me fall in love with the characters. There's suspense, action and the perfect amount of romance. I can't wait to read this entire series!
Norie
May 14, 2015 Norie rated it it was amazing
Aneisa Fraga
Jun 09, 2014 Aneisa Fraga rated it really liked it
At the end it showed that there are two more books to this series..? I haven't seen anything besides that. Anyone know if it's true?
Kathryn Dillard
Mar 09, 2015 Kathryn Dillard rated it it was amazing
Rouge's journey continues. Where part 1 ends, part 2 begins. This series keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for the next installment in this series.
Chris Finn
Mar 03, 2015 Chris Finn rated it really liked it
Read book 1 and book 2 today, Liked what I read, enjoyed the characters. Not sure I want to read the next book though. Quite happy to leave Rouge and Michael as they are at end of book 2.
Alison
Mar 17, 2015 Alison rated it really liked it
This was a great addition to book one! It added detail to the story and really kept it going in a new and unexpected way. Definitely will continue reading this fun series
Alissa
Feb 04, 2016 Alissa rated it it was amazing
Easy read

Loving this series. Very quick and easy to get into. Good read during my schooling. Onto the next book! Characters develop nicely.
Paula Genereau
Sep 21, 2015 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
When you search for answers trying to find out about yourself & find something unpleasant out. What do you do?

Hurricane readers book review gave me the book for my honest review
estelle
Jan 04, 2016 estelle rated it it was amazing
Another excellent book

Loved how the chapters went felt sorry for rouge but willing to know More in the next book really has got !y attention
Pam Bellinski
Dec 30, 2015 Pam Bellinski rated it it was amazing
Good reading

One of my favorite series.. I couldn't. Put any of the books down till they were finished. Love these books
Carmelo
Apr 30, 2016 Carmelo rated it really liked it
Great characters, keeps you wanting more

I do feel that this a good series and a good book, but I do wish they weren't so short, hence the 4 star rating.
Pcarpenter1956
Pcarpenter1956 rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2015
steph
steph rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2014
Patrice Lucious
Patrice Lucious rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2016
Felicia Merkler
Felicia Merkler rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2016
Penney
Penney rated it liked it
May 30, 2015
rose catcherpie
rose catcherpie rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2014
Lindsey R Breton
Lindsey R Breton rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2015
Alisha
Alisha rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2015
  • The Royal Gift (The Common Kingdoms, #1)
  • The Babel Codex (Rogue Angel, #43.5)
  • Wyrd Girl
  • Awakened (Cursed Magic, #2)
  • Chosen (The Crush Saga, #3)
  • Preordained (Preordained, #1)
  • Hunter Moon (Moon, #4)
  • Hidden Splendour (Fallen Grace #2)
  • Union (Guardians of the Word, #5)
  • Blue Fire Beginnings (The Blue Fire Saga, #0.5)
  • All About Eve
  • Incandescence (Illumine, #4.5)
  • Sometimes by Moonlight (Never Cry Werewolf, #2)
  • Second Nature (Crimson Cove, #2)
  • Veiled Innocence (The Soul Cycle, #1)
  • Before You Sleep (In Your Dreams #3)
  • Fix by Force
  • Ghalien (The Otherworld Series, #4)
Wanita May grew up in the fruit belt of Ontario - St.Catharines. Crazy-happy childhood, she always has had a vivid imagination and loads of energy.

The youngest of six -- four older brothers, and a sister -- taught her at a young age to be competitive in all aspects of life.

At sixteen, she began competing in athletics (track and field) and before she turned seventeen, she was representing Canada
More about W.J. May...

Hidden Secrets (5 books)
  • Seventh Mark (Hidden Secrets, #1)
  • Marked By Destiny (Hidden Secrets, #2)
  • Compelled (Hidden Secrets, #3)
  • Fate's Intervention (Hidden Secrets, #5)
  • Chosen Three (Hidden Secrets, #6)

“Damon has been here since she started school.” “Young Grollics are dense,” 0 likes