Start by marking “How to Create Your Own Murder Mystery Party” as Want to Read:
How to Create Your Own Murder Mystery Party

How to Create Your Own Murder Mystery Party

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
How To Create Your Own Murder Mystery Party will guide you through writing your own custom murder mystery party games. What sets these games apart from the store bought 'boxed' type of murder mystery games is that the party is designed by you and around the people coming to the party. After all, who knows your friends better than you? The other major and most fun ...more
Published July 23rd 2007 by Booksurge Publishing

To ask other readers questions about How to Create Your Own Murder Mystery Party, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Create Your Own Murder Mystery Party

Meredith
Nov 23, 2016 Meredith rated it really liked it
Shelves: pwpl, hospitality
Definitely worth a look. How to write original Mystery parties. Different take. Much more participant driven than the dinner theater mysteries. Lots of ways to do things! This is like being a GM for a role play, with attendants being participants rather than passive observers. At first I was thinking it wasn't what I wanted. But it was BETTER!

Bishop Harber
Apr 03, 2013 Bishop Harber rated it did not like it
I don't think I'm going to review this book. Yeah. It's that bad. I have another I'm about to start reading that is far more interesting (merely by reading the back cover). I'll review that one. Really. Promise.
Carolyn Szoke
Carolyn Szoke rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2014
Meika
Meika rated it liked it
May 09, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2008
Julie
Julie is currently reading it
Jul 28, 2008
Dak777
Dak777 marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2012
Ken Ferguson
Ken Ferguson marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Hillary
Hillary marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Lizzy4liz
Lizzy4liz marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Stef
Stef marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2016