Start by marking “The Bobcat's Tale (Blue Moon Junction, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Bobcat's Tale (Blue Moon Junction, #2)

The Bobcat's Tale (Blue Moon Junction #2)

Curvy bobcat shifter Lainey Robinson is through with men - so she’s fleeing to the most out of the way bed and breakfast she can find, in tiny Blue Moon Junction, Florida. She shows up expecting privacy, peace and quiet. What she gets is total chaos - she’s landed right in the middle of the local Alpha’s wedding week.

Worse, some crazy love psychic is insisting that Lainey
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 153 pages
Published January 3rd 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Bobcat's Tale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bobcat's Tale

Marcia
Jan 31, 2014 Marcia rated it really liked it
Lainey Robinson shows up in tiny Blue Moon Junction a shifter town during prime wedding time. The Alpha is getting married, the bride’s tiara has been stolen and guess who just might be a suspect. Well that just might take a back seat because she has caught the eye of Deputy Tate neighboring alpha and parent to a bunch of cute siblings who just love to get in trouble, hence why he is still single.

Lainey has her secrets, alphas hates secrets but Tate knows she smells greats, feels greats and his
Steph
Feb 11, 2014 Steph rated it it was ok
The Bobcat's Tale is a light, fluffy read that doesn't take itsself or its characters seriously. The love story is cute and the conflict is pretty stress free. While there were plot points that had the potential to be deep and moving, the author kept everything on the shallow side. It was a quick read with a plot that required little brain power to follow and left the readers' emotions pretty even keeled.
Luzmaria Morneault-welton
I'm really enjoying the series and loved this book, a great addition to the series. It had me interested from start to finish. Great plot, great character building, great characters and well written.
So, I Read This Book Today
Aug 22, 2014 So, I Read This Book Today rated it it was amazing
I was really exhausted this morning after working all night and well into the day. So, when I crawled into bed at 2PM, I grabbed my reader to do a bit of what I call my "selfish" reading. Usually PNR, it allows me to relax, have a cup of decaf tea, and prepare myself for sleep.

Flipping through my PNR shelf, I came across The Bobcat's Tale" by Georgette St. Clair. Now you have to realize, that shelf is all books that I have read in the past and enjoyed as a little self indulgence. Pulling it up,
Cahm
Jan 07, 2014 Cahm rated it it was amazing
There are plenty of reviews that will give you a synopsis of the book, so I will review the details. This book is fine as a stand alone, but do not deprive yourself of the opportunity to get to know all of the hilarious characters in the small town of Blue Moon Junction. Please visit them in The Alpha Claims A Mate, you will love the book (it is priced right) and it will have you laughing before page three which will also have you laughing at The Bobcat's Tale by page 2...

I loved the story, I re
Carrie
Dec 26, 2014 Carrie rated it liked it
Shelves: calibre-library, 2014
This book continues the craziness that is the Blue Moon Junction. There's all sorts of shifters, all sorts of small-town drama, and oodles of mystery!

Lainey is a bobcat shifter and determined to run away from all her problems. Her family is trying to force her into an arranged marriage, so to hide from them she is trying to pretend to be her best friend and hide out in this small town. Too bad for her, the town is filled with "love psychics" and some very interested wolf shifters that are doing
Melissa Levine
Aug 13, 2016 Melissa Levine rated it did not like it
Jenn
Jan 04, 2014 Jenn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifter
The Bobcat's Tale is Georgette St. Clair's second book in her Blue Moon Junction series. Each book can be read as a stand alone but the characters from the first book feature heavily in this book so I do recommend reading the first book, The Alpha Claims a Mate.

In The Bobcat's Tale, Lainey Robinson flees her family for a two week vacation in the small town of Blue Moon Junction. Lainey was looking for peace and quiet but the town is swarming with shifters for the upcoming wedding of Loch & G
JJH--Judy
Fun read. It seems I've been leaning towards some more serious material lately, so it was nice to have something lighter to entertain me. As always with this author, the writing style was very good--easy to follow. The book wasn't very long, so there was not much room to get engrossed with the plot, but it had a nice amount of romance and suspense. My only complaint is I wish the author would have had the heroine make the hero suffer a little more. I felt the hero messed up a couple of times, ...more
Christine
Jan 15, 2014 Christine rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
This is a fantastic start to my year of reading. As usual I skipped the few pages of graphic sex, but the plotline more than made up for the gratuitous nudity. I love this story of a big girl (okay she's a bobcat shifter) who finds her man (so what if he's an Alpha Wolf shifter?). Her venomous mother, and well I'll let you read the rest before I have to mark this for spoilers. This humorous tale of a big girl that found her knight in grey fur is well worth the (short) time it takes to read.
Rochelle
Jan 18, 2014 Rochelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
It was a sweet story! I really loved Tate, had a been dealt a blow having to look after his siblings. His an alpha male who loves his family very much but he was still lonely, all round sexy lovely guy and Kat(Lainey), had a terrible time with her family and ex-fiance. She had low self asteem and trust little when it came to her looks but she was a real sweetie. The two of them made a really lovely couple with lots of chemistry
zoegrl
Sep 22, 2014 zoegrl rated it really liked it
Loch & Ginger are getting married. The county is crazy with preparations. Lainey is there to escape her insane parents. Meeting Tate is a plus. But can she get closer to him? She's never been anywhere like Blue Moon & she likes it. Marigold lives at the boarding home with Henry helping her great aunt run it.

There's been a theft. Someone is vandalizing the grounds of the wedding.

It is an interesting mystery / love story. I enjoyed it.

Enjoy!!
Jacqueline Baker
Great read

I must say thus was a great read!! I loved the cats and dogs idea but wasn't to sure how they would get this to work . I have to say this really is a great read has the mystery a few twist and turns you wouldn't expect!! I have to say was a great read and so worth the money!! :)
Frankie Griffin
Jan 24, 2014 Frankie Griffin rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was a light read and gave me a lot of laughs. This was the first book that I had read by this author and I have already purchased another of her books and hope it gives me just as much pleasure. This was a fast read and since I really enjoy shifter novels, it was right up my alley.
Ivy Deluca
Feb 16, 2014 Ivy Deluca rated it it was ok
A cute little romance that felt a bit rushed and underdeveloped. I liked revisiting Loch and Ginger from the first book, I just wish there had been a bit more going on with the MCs. The idea of Blue Moon Junction intrigues me, but the whole story feels rushed, to be honest. This is ok, but that’s it.
Renee
Jan 17, 2014 Renee rated it it was ok
Story line sounded really good. The book was not written very well (in my opinion). It seemed like during conversations the people were almost ignoring what the other was saying and basically having a one sided conversation. I did like Tate (H) and Lainey (h). Again my only problem was the follow through on the story. The sex was good **
Mare
May 18, 2014 Mare rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-paranormal
Lainey heads to Blue Moon Junction to escape her crazy parents & ex-fiance. Unfortunatly the normally quiet town is busy with the Alphas wedding & theif of the brides tiara.As she stops to ask for directions she gains the attention of Tate the new deputy.
Another cutelove story in this series.
Richard Fish
Good story

I enjoyed this tale of fated mates. it starts with a cruel twist and turns out to be a happy ending.what some folks try to make you into can be evil but sometimes like in this book The fates can turn the tables on them and give the righteous their fair dues.Good read.
Dawn Gee
Dec 31, 2015 Dawn Gee rated it it was amazing
Great series continues

Lainey has such an evil overbearing mother. Tate's siblings are so cute. The women of Blue Moon Junction have feisty personalities especially Marigold. Solving the mystery ends up bringing sad news.
NoraJLeSueur
Apr 15, 2016 NoraJLeSueur rated it it was amazing
Easy to read!

It was well written and the characters as well as the storyline kept me guessing on what would happen next. If you like a little mystery and lots of love you will love this one.
Turn The Page Bookstore
Jan 15, 2014 Turn The Page Bookstore rated it it was amazing
I love the way Georgette St. Clair writes. This book has everything I love-great humor, some action and a strong hot alpha with an equally strong mate. I love this series and will be looking for more to follow.
Kaitlyn Farnsley
Jan 12, 2014 Kaitlyn Farnsley rated it really liked it
Pretty good

Georgette St. Clair has such a witty personality and I really enjoy her books although I thought the first book of her series was a lot better.
Janessa
Apr 22, 2016 Janessa rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book so much so that I stayed up till after midnight to finish it as I had to know what happened.
Shmoow
Jan 05, 2014 Shmoow rated it really liked it
As always a Georgette St Clair book that delivered as an uplifting, amusing sometimes laugh out loud read, keep them coming !
Sonia
Apr 14, 2014 Sonia rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
i enjoyed this addition to Blue Moon Shifters series. A quick read with people from past books involved in the story. I have read many books from this author and always enjoy them.
Ashley
Dec 21, 2015 Ashley rated it it was amazing
much better then the first book in the series it had both man and woman POV's made it much more interesting that way.
Rhonda
Feb 17, 2014 Rhonda rated it really liked it
Ms. Sinclair is an up-and-coming author! I love what I've read so far from her. Blue Moon Junction is a great series and I will definitely read the future books!
Tamra Spradley Turner
Dec 04, 2014 Tamra Spradley Turner rated it it was amazing
Great funny read!

worth every penny! hilarious from the start. minor editing issues, but not too bad. I will be recommending this book.
Jan 12, 2014 Sarah rated it liked it
A very cute shifter book with a hint of mystery. The characters were entertaining and it was an overall fun read.
Jo
Jan 22, 2014 Jo rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bbw
MMMM I love me some Tate! This gives you just the right amount of sass and sizzle, just the right amount of drama. I want to curl up with a mint julip and read this again!!!
  • Dangerous Protector (Federal Paranormal Unit, #2)
  • The Innocent (FBI Psychics, #4.5)
  • Tactical Magik (Immortal Ops, #5)
  • The True Beast (Full Moon Mercy, #2)
  • A Rebel's Heart (Ashwood Falls, #3.5)
  • The Purrfect Plan (Australian Shifters, #1)
  • Mind Reader (The Reunited Hearts, #2)
  • Hijacked (The Appalachian Foothills #1)
  • Head Over Tail (Ridgeville, #3)
  • Redeeming Rue (Ashland Pride #4)
  • Waking Sarah (Vegas Mates, #3)
  • Watching Over the Watcher
  • Laid Bear (Laid Bear, #1)
  • Simon (Le Beau Brothers, #2)
  • Convincing the Cougar (Cascade Shifters, #0.5)
  • Outfoxed by Love (Kodiak Point, #2)

Blue Moon Junction (4 books)
  • The Alpha Claims A Mate (Blue Moon Junction, #1)
  • Hard To Bear (Blue Moon Junction, #3)
  • My Heart Laid Bear (Blue Moon Junction, #4)