Start by marking “New England's Little Known War Wonders (Collectible Classics, No. 7) (New England's Little)” as Want to Read:

3.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Did you know that the real Uncle Sam was at the Battle of Lexington and Concord ? He was only 12years old at the time. How about the most cursed ship of the American Navy that, upon her defeat, indirectly won the War Of 1812 ? Did you ever hear of the river that changed the course of American history ? These and many other unique war stories are revealed in this book.

BOB

Published June 28th 1983 by Old Saltbox Pub Co (first published June 1983)

Be the first to ask a question about New England's Little Known War Wonders (Collectible Classics, No. 7)

Adelicia
Feb 05, 2009 Adelicia rated it it was ok
Recommended to Adelicia by: Tony Ray
Very informative - I found myself starting my conversations with "Did you know..." for several weeks after reading this book that Tony lent me after his trip to Boston. However, somewhat dry if you're not a history buff.
Diane Dunham
Diane Dunham rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2013
Dorothy
Dorothy marked it as to-read
May 03, 2008
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2012
Aaron
Aaron marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016