Kissed By Moonlight

Kissed By Moonlight

2.81 of 5 stars 2.81  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  10 reviews
She never wanted anything to change. But sometimes destiny has other things in mind.

Stephanie Hurst never thought she’d go to college. Especially when she’s so comfortable staying home, taking care of her ailing mother. Then the opportunity of a lifetime comes up: a full ride to a place called Redeemer College in a sleepy old town in Massachusetts.

But old places have old...more
Published January 1st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Kissed By Moonlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissed By Moonlight

Tina
Jan 06, 2014 Tina rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2014
Oh dear what a disappointment :(

The blurb on Amazon made this book sound good with phrases such as "explicit sexual material and mature themes" and "new adult paranormal contemporary erotic romance novel" and as it was then available as a free download I grabbed it straight away but having finished it (and that was a mammoth task in itself) I think they must have muddled this book up with another one.

Sure there was a couple of sex scenes, but nothing particularly graphic, and an attempted rape f...more
Deborah
I stuck with this till the end but I admit half way in I started skim reading parts, it just didn't hold my interest. Until the first sex scene it read like a book for teenagers, which isn't necessarily a bad thing I read quite a lot of young adult books but something was missing in this one. I didn't particularly like or relate to any of the characters, the story had nothing new and held no surprises, it needed editing and the beginning particularly annoyed me with over descriptions.
Heather andrews
Eric that boy is such a damn perv, "it's big enough for you!" Eric said. He jumped up out of his chair and started pulling at his fly, tugging at the expensive denim of his jeans. Joseph started waving his hands, hissing for Eric to be quiet and sit back down." Stephanie is just so darn cute where Adam is concerned, "had this been a date? If her thought so, was her going to try to kiss me? Did I want him to? Yes, I decided, I did. Even with all he stubble. My body felt hot, then, despite the bre...more
Bridget Bowers
Overall, this was a very entertaining story. There are, however, several editing mistakes and should have been caught by a few beta reads. That being said, it wasn't bad enough to make the story hard to follow or understand. The characters were interesting and although the beginning of the book is a little slow, it does pick up in action and excitement so that those typos or an incorrect name once or twice doesn't cheat you of enjoying the overall storyline.

There were a few moments that seemed a...more
Amber
Just a very great book. I liked the way Stephanie and Adam connect on very different levels and making it through the challenges and back with each other. Vick is the type that always gets looked over when he really likes someone and the feelings are not returned. I really feel for him.
Charmaine Walker
Not a bad story for my first werewolf romance with Adam and Stephanie. Bit slow to start off which I could understand but got to a point where i was wanting to get on with the story. Then it did move on very well. lots of detail which I thought was not always needed. So liked Adam a victim in one way but so glad things worked out. Vick was another good character. After a slow start progressed well and pleased with the outcome. only for the slow beginning I would have rated it 5 stars
Emily
Jan 05, 2014 Emily rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: -
Recommended to Emily by: free ebook on Amazon
Started off promising, but the interest tapered off quickly. I finished the read, but I just did not find it satisfying.

I wish the best and success for this author, though. I would try reading her work again, just not this particular paranormal.
Patti
I liked the writing style but I did not like the main character. This story line had so much potential. I was disappointed.
Kayleigh Lewis
here goes nothing....

Well, it had potential to be brilliant. But it just wasn't thorough enough. So much more could of been added.
Its a shame really.
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Amanda Brown
Amanda Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Hesta Rafuse
Hesta Rafuse marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Susanne Fjeldstad
Susanne Fjeldstad marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Fi
Fi marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Toni (U.A.C.)
Toni (U.A.C.) marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Nyaisia Joseph
Nyaisia Joseph marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Lynsi McCarty
Lynsi McCarty marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Lucy just loves to write romantic stories filled with steamy scenes. She hopes her audience enjoys reading them as much as she enjoys writing them.

You can sign up for her newsletter to receive the latest updates on new releases and promotions here: http://mad.ly/signups/77009/join (copy and paste into your browser's address bar if you cannot click on the link).

You can contact Lucy at: lucylamberta...more
More about Lucy Lambert...
The Pretend Girlfriend (A Billionaire Love Story, #1) Rocked By Him The Girlfriend Contract (A Billionaire Love Story) The Pretend Fiancé (A Billionaire Love Story, #2) Passion By Chance