Start by marking “Sweet Tea and Southern Grace” as Want to Read:
Sweet Tea and Southern Grace

Sweet Tea and Southern Grace

Park Place, South Carolina is an idyllic, sleepy little town inhabited by folks dripping with Southern charm and hospitality. Rocking on front porches, drinking sweet iced tea out of heirloom glasses while indulging in a little innocent gossip is a way of life in this Southern town. Reverend Rock Clark is the middle-aged preacher of the Presbyterian Church in town and has ...more
Published December 24th 2013 by South Ridge Press (first published December 17th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Tea and Southern Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Tea and Southern Grace

Suzanne
Jun 21, 2014 Suzanne rated it liked it
Shelves: christian
If you are Presbyterian or a fan of Mayberry, you will enjoy this book. There is romance, a bit of mystery and religion, all of which combine to tell a sweet Southern story. We read this in my church book club based on the subject and the fact that the author is local. The depiction of small town Southern life definitely rang true.
Carol Carmichael
Oct 08, 2016 Carol Carmichael rated it really liked it
Delightful Christian novel set in a small South Carolina town.
Cherylann Thompson
Jun 26, 2015 Cherylann Thompson rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Sheryl Slot, Tami Qualls
Recommended to Cherylann by: kindle search
This was a great story. It is a Christian novel, and while it focuses on relationships (family, friends and romantic), it does not have sex in it. It is very refreshing to pick up a book knowing it is not filled with smut. The 2nd book, Lighting the Way, is even better than this one, which is rare for sequels.
Sherry Bledsoe
May 12, 2016 Sherry Bledsoe rated it liked it
Good Christian love Story

Stick with this book series. I was not that into this book. Never the less, I read the next two books in the series and was so glad I did. I took away some great advice and by the end of the series I re-learned some valuable life lessons! So glad I stuck with this series.
Steven  Du Bois
Aug 22, 2014 Steven Du Bois rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

wasn't sure about this book...however once I started it I could not put it down...characters are real and their lives come alive...no real suspense or action just life butt was good. however now, the ending was disappointing...although a great end there was a gap and the. a summary of what happened next
Cindy Monroe
Apr 22, 2016 Cindy Monroe rated it it was amazing
A perfect read.

A wonderful well written story about Southern ways and the close knit families that live in the small towns. Not jaded and very refreshing. Enough twist and turns to keep you turning the pages. Glenda Manus is magical.
Laurie Smith
Aug 12, 2014 Laurie Smith rated it liked it
I liked it

I liked it

this book is certainly worth reading but it is not the most entertaining book I have read. The multitude of characters and side stories don't really carry the book.
Leita Casey
Jun 27, 2016 Leita Casey rated it it was ok
Sweet tea and Southern Grace

Fair reading. Not really sure, but I found it lagging and I had trouble findings enough to keep me reading..
Helen Jones
May 01, 2016 Helen Jones rated it it was amazing
Awesome story with a lot of twists

I was definitely surprised on the story, one min. we are focused on a certain person and the off on another direction. Great read.
Sandy Morefield
Sandy Morefield rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2016
unknown
unknown rated it it was ok
Jul 24, 2015
Joyce
Joyce rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Pauline Aguilar
Pauline Aguilar rated it it was ok
Feb 06, 2016
Åshild
Åshild rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2016
Pat Robertson
Pat Robertson rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2016
kathleen both
kathleen both rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2015
Debbie Friedman
Debbie Friedman rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2015
Mary Jo Hughes
Mary Jo Hughes rated it it was ok
Jan 28, 2016
Catherine I Halterman
Catherine I Halterman rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2015
Elizabeth Seese
Elizabeth Seese rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
jim coward
jim coward rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2015
Susan Brooks
Susan Brooks rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2016
Amanda B. Williams
Amanda B. Williams rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Melba Watson
Melba Watson rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Barbara G. Lawson
Barbara G. Lawson rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2014
Charlene Mims
Charlene Mims rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2015
Lucia Parr
Lucia Parr rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Nancy Young
Nancy Young rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2016
Lonah Walters
Lonah Walters rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Susan O'toole
Susan O'toole rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2016