Start by marking “Embraced by Shadow (Shadow Walkers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Embraced by Shadow (Shadow Walkers, #4)

Embraced by Shadow (Shadow Walkers #4)

EMBRACED BY SHADOW is the fifth and final book in the Shadow Walkers series. The book picks up after Reborn in Shadow and is all about Monroe. Not to mention, the final showdown between Thorne and Dayne.

A WORLD WEARY EX-COP MAKES A DESPERATE CHOICE…
Monroe MacDonald has envied the Shadow Walkers and their power ever since he found out about this world within a world. Desper
ebook, 1
Published August 2014

To ask other readers questions about Embraced by Shadow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Embraced by Shadow

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort
Mar 01, 2015 Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shadow-walkers
Favorite Lines “The hardest truth to accept is who we truly are.”

“What monsters might he find lurking in the old shed?”

“Many paths to lead us to seek out the knowledge of who we really are and what we’re capable of, none of them easy.”

“There’s a space between each heartbeat. In the moment between every thought of who you truly are and who you could be merge together into one perfect whole.” Amy kissed Monroe on the jagged scar running up to his ear. “You are who you were meant to be, and I will
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
My traditional style of reviewing isn't going to work for this review. I realized that there would be too many spoilers for people who haven't read this book or any of the books in the series. I'll admit that Ms. Luhrs saved the best for last. Embraced by Shadow is a pulse pounding read from first page to last page. All my favorite characters old and new make appearances thru out the book. I highly recommend this series. I wish the author best of luck in the future.
The Bookend Family
Mar 19, 2015 The Bookend Family rated it really liked it
I'm so very sad that this series is ending. I will miss these characters and this world, which has been so lovingly created by Cynthia Luhrs. If you are new to the Shadow Walker world I urge you to treat yourself to reading this series. It has it all Highlander Hotties, Rogue Pirates, Good and Evil Fae, Dragons, and Gods.

Once I started this book, I was hooked! Half way through I was posting that it was one of the best books of the series. This was a sad story to tell, Monroe's story. We've seen
Cheryl Duval
Jan 25, 2015 Cheryl Duval rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-for-review

I love that Monroe finally got his own story! Cythia Luhrs Shadow Walkers series is great! All of the characters are wonderful, even those you love to hate. The series is very imaginative and kept me on the edge of my seat.

Poor Monroe, always drunk and jealous. He wants what's out of his reach and isn't willing to make any changes to get what he wants. Amy wants Monroe to change for her but he had no desire.

The endin
Denise
Dec 28, 2014 Denise rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
** I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.**

'Embraced By Shadow' is such a great book to end an awesome series. I loved the storyline. The creativity throughout kept me glued to the paged. The different creatures were well described and this story was well written. The way this book played out was great. I loved the action, the mystery and the romance. I loved Monroe's story. A great add to your tbr list. Recommended!
Maria Dodd
Jan 13, 2015 Maria Dodd rated it really liked it
Shelves: r2r-author
A good end to a great series.

As with the books that came before all the characters are consistently well - written, believable and likeable. I particularly like the Dragon and the hell - hound and their humour!

This was so nearly 5 stars but I just had the odd niggly feeling that a couple of things slid by too easily without the amazing focus that I'd become used to.

I would definitely recommend this series.
Gaynor Meredith
Nov 26, 2016 Gaynor Meredith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing spell bounding

Read all six books completely had me captivated.each book held me where I didn't want to put it down.if you like paranormal romance and the old ways of Vikings, Highlanders, far, the gods and goddesses,goblins this series is one you wouldn't want to put into your library
Beth
Beth rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2015
Debi West
Debi West rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2015
Kimberly Jones
Kimberly Jones rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2016
Stacy Palm
Mar 04, 2015 Stacy Palm rated it it was amazing
Love this series so much!
Shelley
Shelley rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2015
Kerry Burnette
Kerry Burnette rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2015
Jude
Jude rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2016
Christi Bellamy
Christi Bellamy rated it it was ok
Oct 17, 2016
deborah crnkovic
deborah crnkovic rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2016
Nicola
Nicola rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2014
Angelina Kerner
Dec 05, 2016 Angelina Kerner rated it it was amazing
Book Title: Embraced by Shadow (Shadow Walkers #4)
Book Authors: Cynthia Luhrs
Source: Kindle Unlimited
Rating: 5 stars

We get into Monroe's head! And Amy's. And Drakens! And Fury's.

This is the last book of the series and frankly speaking, there's room for the author to change her mind and write some more. A lot of events, a lot of point of view, and a lot of growing up. Overall, well done. I like Mac and I think the ending was very fitting. ^_^

If I say anymore, that would give away much of the bo
Carrie Slager
Carrie Slager marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Charli ღ Denae
Charli ღ Denae marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Gloria
Gloria added it
Sep 24, 2015
Mehnaz
Mehnaz marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
JoRead
JoRead marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Faye
Faye marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Bridget
Bridget marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Ruth Lindner-Merkley
Ruth Lindner-Merkley marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Reshma Mutha
Reshma Mutha marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Cynthia Luhrs
Dec 25, 2014 Cynthia Luhrs added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Mage
Mage marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
James Francis
James Francis marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Chanel Carter
Chanel Carter marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Sally Witt
Sally Witt marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Janie Mcgaugh
Janie Mcgaugh marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Sign up for Cynthia's newsletter and be the first to hear about new releases, hot deals and other goodies! http://cluhrs.com/connect/

Cynthia Luhrs writes time travel because she hasn’t found a way (yet) to transport herself to medieval England where she’s certain a knight in slightly tarnished armor is waiting for her arrival. She traveled a great deal and now resides in the colonies with three ti
More about Cynthia Luhrs...

Shadow Walkers (6 books)
  • Lost in Shadow (Shadow Walkers, #1)
  • Desired by Shadow (Shadow Walkers, #2)
  • Iced in Shadow (Shadow Walkers, #2.5)
  • Reborn in Shadow (Shadow Walkers, #3)
  • Born in Shadow (Shadow Walkers, #3.5)