Start by marking “The Moan For Bigfoot Anthology, Volume 1” as Want to Read:
The Moan For Bigfoot Anthology, Volume 1

The Moan For Bigfoot Anthology, Volume 1 (Cum For Bigfoot #1-3)

The love... the sex... and the endearing characters of Virginia Wade's naughty Bigfoot saga set out for another adventure. As featured in the October 2012 issue of Penthouse Magazine!

"...I am in awe!" - Anne Rice

"Right mix of horror and erotica" - Scarlett Jones

"...the abduction of the three girls by an old woman and her 'son' leonard the bigfoot is treated like hostel; wh
Published August 17th 2013 by I Love Stacy

To ask other readers questions about The Moan For Bigfoot Anthology, Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Moan For Bigfoot Anthology, Volume 1

Bark's Book Nonsense
Apr 07, 2014 Bark's Book Nonsense rated it liked it
Shelves: disturbing, erotica
Hey, don't judge. I needed me some truly brain dead reading and boy did I ever find it in this "Moan for Big Foot" collection. You can probably figure out what it's about from the title and the young beauty in the nightie who is lost in the woods. She moans for bigfoot and his disturbed mom who wields a vibrator, her two friends do too. She also moans for an older married man. Chick likes to get her moan on. There really isn't much more to say here, now is there?

It's silly and ridiculously gross
Chibineko
Jan 15, 2014 Chibineko rated it really liked it
Like so many of you debating on purchasing this e-book, I discovered this via one of the various "sex with _____" articles that mentioned Virginia Wade's Monster Menage Series. I couldn't help but be lured in by the rather well done cover and the price tag- zero dollars. I honestly and truthfully expected to find something completely and utterly awful that I could pull apart and joke about with my friends- after all, the self-published erotica world is full of various different books, many of ...more
Lindsey  (AlexLux) Gage
Jan 13, 2014 Lindsey (AlexLux) Gage rated it it was amazing
This was the best thing ever. I laughed till I cried and then had all my friends read it. 'WHHOOOORRREEE' is now our battle cry.
Kurt Pankau
Jan 16, 2014 Kurt Pankau rated it it was ok
I realize the bar is low for stunt-erotica, but this was pretty terribly written. The hero, named Portia--inexplicably spelled "Porsche"--goes on a camping trip with some friends only to be kidnapped and taken to a bigfoot's sex dungeon. She and her indistinguishable friends Leslie and Shelly then proceed to enjoy being raped by an ape-man who says "Good" a lot.

I honestly couldn't tell how seriously this book was taking itself. It felt pretty genuine, but I don't know the genre tropes that well.
Christina Harding
Mar 21, 2014 Christina Harding rated it it was amazing
Wade does an excellent job of "easing" her readers into her story by starting off with toned-down raunchy. However, one does not have to read far before things start to get really intense with Bigfoot sex scenes. It seems as though Wade does her best to write the most twisted scenarios possible, shamelessly (as she says) challenging social barriers in order to arouse her readers. Wade uses a bold writing style, and does not mince anything. But not only that, Wade has created a well thought out ...more
Tiffany Molloy
Jan 10, 2014 Tiffany Molloy rated it liked it
This is definitely not my type of book. It has much to much of some aspects for me. Now, Saying that I probably would have NEVER read anything like this but the controversy behind the books led me to grab it up at the cost of nothing so I told myself I really wouldn't loose anything.
I was surprised VERY surprised on how well it was written. It was quite fast paced. And if you can get around "bigfoot sex" then it has a wonderful story line (that I got at the end of the book)
I was actually wonde
Serena Lawrence
Feb 24, 2014 Serena Lawrence rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes smut or horror
This book is a trip and a half! It delivers exactly what it promises and I loved pretty much everything about it.
GirlGoneBookish
May 23, 2014 GirlGoneBookish rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2014
Overall the writing is suprisingly NOT that bad, but I can't get over the subject lol. Still she is making 30,000 a month writing, and I'm not so.... something must be working for her!
Solar
Solar rated it it was ok
Jun 17, 2014
Abby
Abby rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2015
Elle Croft
Elle Croft rated it did not like it
Feb 28, 2014
RiskaSafira
RiskaSafira rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2016
Gloria Stevenson
Gloria Stevenson rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2014
Charli
Charli rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2014
Jamiesuzanne
Jamiesuzanne rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2014
Booktastic Thoughts
Booktastic Thoughts rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2014
ANTHONY WHITECAVAGE
ANTHONY WHITECAVAGE rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Darla Lee
Dec 22, 2014 Darla Lee rated it it was ok
Shelves: free-e-book
It was an interesting take on a fantasy.
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2014
Amyespin
Amyespin rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2015
Taylor
Taylor rated it did not like it
Apr 22, 2016
Lael
Lael rated it did not like it
Nov 17, 2015
Emma Kunis
Emma Kunis rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2014
Tom
Tom rated it did not like it
Mar 13, 2014
Atul Jain
Atul Jain rated it did not like it
Apr 04, 2014
Suzanne
Mar 05, 2014 Suzanne rated it did not like it
garbage
Jeanette
Jeanette rated it did not like it
Jul 01, 2014
Robin
Robin rated it it was ok
May 16, 2016
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. ❤ Writer of erotica and erotic romance. Not afraid to be shameless...
More about Virginia Wade...

Cum For Bigfoot (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Cum For Bigfoot