Start by marking “The Wrath of Seraphiel (A "Spirit" Mate Love Story Book 16)” as Want to Read:
The Wrath of Seraphiel (A "Spirit" Mate Love Story Book 16)

The Wrath of Seraphiel (Spirit Mate Series #16)

Lucifer had been trapped in the underworld, since he was kicked out of Heaven. But, even so he has been crowned ‘The Prince of The Air’. He knows there is an edict that won’t allow anyone to stop him, or get in his way, until that Great Day of Judgment. And he capitalizes on that decree.
Ever since his banishment, he has been raising hell with God’s ‘so’ loved humanity. He
Published December 29th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Wrath of Seraphiel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wrath of Seraphiel

KBeautiful1
Dec 31, 2015 KBeautiful1 rated it it was amazing
In the author's book page on Facebook (Brock Addicts) the consensus was this book will be incredible. I was thinking well the other books before this was just as incredible but I must say this story upped the ante, this story talked about how the Brock (Seraphiel), the Ultimate Watchers and Watchers were all apart of every major biblical event written and unwritten. It was just so prolific that you will go back just to reread those times in history before Jesus Christ and after Jesus.

In this st
Mspraise50
Nov 15, 2015 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing
Okay I finally finished book 16. Life has just been getting in my way, which has caused me to slow down with finishing this series.

I am still feeling some way about Smittie still being in love with Vee (My nickname for her). I am down with my girl Vee, I like her with Michael. We all understand first loves and all that but to be married to one woman and still be in love with the other one along with your wife??? I am not sure I know any woman who would be fine with that!!! That is gonna take a l
Kelly
Jul 23, 2016 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Standing Ovation!!

Awesome read! Awesome story! Awesome lessons! Just pure AWESOMENESS!!

I don't have the words to accurately describe how great this series is....DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK NOW!

I have been moved in a way I've never had since being introduced to this author's work! Profoundly affected!!! Not only are you getting the romance, the friendship, the hilarious dialogue.....you are being taken to church!!! Lawd Jesus...I was moved by one particular scene that had me crying and shouting at the sam
Dawn
Nov 06, 2015 Dawn rated it it was amazing
Let me tell you, Seraphiel is no joke. When that boy is mad everybody and everything better take cover. Michael alone can't even talk him down. It takes four Archangels to handle him. And even then it's a struggle. I most definitely want Seraphiel to be on my side.
deb
Mar 27, 2014 deb rated it it was amazing
Awesome,Amazing, Wonderful. I want more of Brock and this series needs to be saga. EJ Brock you are amazing.
Harold Moulton
Jun 01, 2016 Harold Moulton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Well, I wasn't expecting to find that out! I love how you just get sucked right into this story! I believe one of the biggest secrets is revealed in this book. Well, maybe a few of them. This is another great read, read it. You'll love it!
Cynthia Culp-miller
Jun 04, 2016 Cynthia Culp-miller rated it it was amazing
Heartfelt

The story that Brock told and Yommy finished had me crying, praising an full of emotion! This series has evoked every feeling, emotion and thought I've EVER HAD!!!
#readingandreviewingchallenge
Kelly Murphy
Jun 01, 2016 Kelly Murphy rated it it was amazing
So good

I really enjoyed this read, I'm looking forward to the next installment in the series. Wow these stories makes you wish you were born in the Bible days.
Sherell Burns
Sherell Burns rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2015
Ramona Rodgers
Ramona Rodgers rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2015
Treshaun Bates
Jul 14, 2016 Treshaun Bates rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. I reread chapters 24-30 twice. It was VERY touching
Victoria
Victoria rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2016
Kail'la Reddick
Kail'la Reddick rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Shona Jackson
Shona Jackson rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
Erica
Erica rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2015
Monique Turner
Monique Turner rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2015
Jennifer Quevedo
Jennifer Quevedo rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2015
Abby Amos
Abby Amos rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2016
Brandi Williams
Brandi Williams rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2015
Melinda Michelle
Melinda Michelle rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2014
Trisha Sroka
Trisha Sroka rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2014
Melinda Michelle
Melinda Michelle rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2014
Edwina Putney
Edwina Putney rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2016
K.
K. rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2015
Iris
Iris rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2014
Shaquaila
Shaquaila rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Arleen
Arleen rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2015
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2016
Cola
Cola rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2016
Lisa Moulton
Lisa Moulton rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2016

Spirit Mate Series (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Brock's Redemption (Spirit Mate Series #1)
  • Ramiel's Symphony: A Spirit Mate Series
  • Denel's Lilia (A Spirit Mate Love Story, #3)
  • Chaziel's Hope: A Spirit Mate Love Story
  • Batariel's Robyn: A Spirit Mate Love Story
  • Bezaliel's Destiny
  • Arakiel's Faith
  • Weddings & Births (A Spirit Mate Celebration, #8)
  • Baraqiel's Dawn (A Spirit Mate Romance and War, #9)
  • Henry's Pia and Family Reunions (A "Spirit" Mate Romance)