Start by marking “Tidings of Joy” as Want to Read:
Tidings of Joy

Tidings of Joy (The Ladies of Sweetwater Lake #5)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  7 reviews
He came to Sweetwater to repay a debt. Chance Taylor didn't expect to have feelings for his new landlady, Tanya Bolton. He could see newly widowed Tanya had worked hard to put the pieces of her world back together, caring for her wheelchair-bound daughter and taking a job at the local bank. Chance's arrival interrupted Tanya's routine... and brought unexpected happiness to ...more
Published October 1st 2006 by Steeple Hill

To ask other readers questions about Tidings of Joy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tidings of Joy

Janine
In "Tidings of Joy" written by Margaret Daley, the message of second chances and forgiveness is a there predominantly. Accepting oneself is also a great message that is shown in the story.

Tanya Bolton is a woman with a lot to deal with. She has been the center of rumors and questioning looks in the past, and tries to kind of stay in the background except when it comes to those she loves, then her momma bear comes out roaring like a lion. She holds on tight to her faith, which she admits, has hel
JoAnne
I enjoyed this book although it was a little too religious for my liking. Until I read the author's note to her readers I didn't realize this was a series - and the last book in The Ladies of Sweetwater Lake.
The characters were multifaceted and their was a lot of emotion packed into the story. There was also a lot of societal issues dealt with as well - prison, bullying and illness in the form of paralysis and manic depression. Friends and family were at the forefront along with religion. There
Tammy Hornbeck
Review: Tidings of Joy by Margaret Daley

I discovered Margaret Daley at a writer’s group in Wichita Falls. I was deeply impressed with her wholesome approach to romance writing. I had become discontented with the stories I was reading in some of the “inspirational” books. They had a shallow sense to them. Margaret’s stories have a depth that had to this point been missing.

Unfortunately, the first book of Margaret’s I got my hands on was in the middle of her Ladies of Sweetwater series. “When Drea
Romancing the Book
Tidings of Joy by Margaret Daley is an inspirational romance that doesn’t bash the reader over the head with the message of God’s love. Chance came to Sweetwater to escape his past and repay a debt. There he meets Tanya and her handicapped daughter, Crystal and makes many true friends. But will his inability to get over his past allow him to find true happiness with Tanya and Crystal?

This is the right kind of inspirational romance. The reader gets a message about the Christian faith without it s
Just - The romance reader
This was a short read, but I really enjoyed it. A sweet little Christmas themed love story. The characters certainly were not without their struggles, but they overcame them in a very inspiring way.
Melody
Loved this book! Margaret is one of my favorite writers! This book is very special.
Melody
Really loved this book! Wonderful!
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Yuliya
Yuliya marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Lauren
Lauren added it
Jul 02, 2015
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Kay Card
Kay Card marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
linda Morrison
linda Morrison marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Jaymy M.
Jaymy M. marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Margaret Daley, an award-winning author of seventy-six books, has been married for over forty years and is a firm believer in romance and love. When she isn’t traveling, she’s writing love stories, often with a suspense thread and corralling her three cats that think they rule her household. To find out more about Margaret visit her website at http://www.margaretdaley.com.
More about Margaret Daley...

The Ladies of Sweetwater Lake (5 books)
  • Gold in the Fire
  • A Mother for Cindy (The Ladies of Sweetwater Lake, #2)
  • Light in the Storm
  • When Dreams Come True (The Ladies of Sweetwater Lake, Book 4) (Love Inspired #339)
Saving Hope (Men of the Texas Rangers #1) When Night Falls Love Gone to the Dogs Shattered Silence (Men of the Texas Rangers, #2) Detection Mission (Texas K-9 Unit, #2)