Start by marking “Much Ado About Miners (Hearts of Owyhee, #4)” as Want to Read:
Much Ado About Miners (Hearts of Owyhee, #4)

Much Ado About Miners (Hearts of Owyhee #4)

The fourth novel in the Hearts of Owyhee western romance series!

Cupid’s bullet...
Hired gun Kade McKinnon interrupts a bank holdup and is shot by the teller, Iris Gardner, whose victims have a tendency to be the next groom in town. Will he be the groom this time?

Cupid’s bow...
Iris Gardner, a smart, independent bank clerk, fell in love with Kade when she was too young to kno
Published December 21st 2013 by Melange Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Much Ado About Miners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Much Ado About Miners

Julie
Much Ado about Miners by Jacquie Rogers is a 2013 Melange Publication. I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This fourth installment in the Owyhee Series centers around a mining community where four resourceful and smart ladies form their own company. Iris is the main female protagonist, a clerk at the local bank, who in the opening sequence attempts to foil a robbery attempt, only to shoot Kade McKinnon, the great love of her life, a man she hasn't seen in some ti
Chanticleer Editorial  Book Reviews
What happens when a handsome gun-slinging cowboy, tries to stop a bank robbery only to get shot by the one and only Miss Iris Gardner, the farsighted, bespectacled bank teller with a loaded peacemaker, and the president of her local suffragist branch. Kade McKinnon, overhears her name as he fades in and out of consciousness. If memory serves him, it belongs to the most ornery, rambunctious girl to ever cross Kade’s path during his younger days.

But Iris is no longer a young girl; she has develope
Marilyn
Sep 02, 2016 Marilyn rated it it was amazing
I have read all the Much Ado books and I think this one is the best. I really liked the Marshals and the others, but I think this one is better. It was just too short. I really like Mrs. Rogers books. She is a
fun and enjoyable writer. I love westerns, but I really love westerns with some humor, romance and mystery. She does them all!
Melissa Brooker
Jan 15, 2014 Melissa Brooker rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I laughed many times reading it. Great characters in a western romance. Would definitely recommend this delightful book.
Liette Bougie
Mar 12, 2016 Liette Bougie rated it it was amazing
I haven’t read the other Much Ado books yet as I received Much Ado About Miners as a gift but, judging from what I’ve read, I don’t expect to be disappointed. In fact, all the other books in the series are on my list of “Books to buy”.

Jacquie Rogers has a way with words and she creates great plots with lots of action, humor, romance and whatnot. If you do want a good laugh, then Much Ado About Miners is THE book to read.

Both the main characters and the secondary ones are spot on and, as a read
N. Kuhn
Jan 18, 2015 N. Kuhn rated it really liked it
*I received this book free in exchange for an honest review*

This was a decent western book! I like the characters. They were likable, relatable. The plot was interesting and moved along well. There were parts where I wish I had read the first few books in the series, because I felt left out. But in all, this could be a decent stand alone novel. The story fit the time period.

It was sultry and fun at the same time. If you like Westerns, or if you like historicals but want something different, try
Terry
Dec 27, 2015 Terry rated it it was amazing
Kade and Iris story is my first in the much ado series and I loved it so much I am speed reading through the other ones!
what happens when you had a handsome gunslinger, trailblazing cowboy with a sassy, independent adventure seeking suffargist? you could a story that makes you giggle like a schoolgirl and a romance that is just hard not to love!
and I wouldn't do this book justice if I didn't add a note about the crazy feline Duke who's name simply says it all. between the bar fight and the bac
George
George rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2014
michael j lonergan
michael j lonergan rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Diane Mae Thompson
Diane Mae Thompson rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2014
Patricia Sager
Patricia Sager rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2014
Jackie Thorpe
Jackie Thorpe rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2016
Melvin Weber
Melvin Weber rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2016
Mercedes
Mercedes rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2014
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2015
Bobbie Sue
Bobbie Sue rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2015
ctrothschild
ctrothschild rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2016
Elizabeth Iavasile
Elizabeth Iavasile rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2015
Lynette  Hall Hampton
Lynette Hall Hampton rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2014
Lorrie Farrelly
Lorrie Farrelly rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2014
Caroline Clemmons
Caroline Clemmons rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2015
Cathy Pagel
Cathy Pagel rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Mary William
Mary William rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2016
Janet M. Fisher
Janet M. Fisher rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Linda Schlichter
Linda Schlichter rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2015
Bobbie Sue
Bobbie Sue rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2015
Betty S Miller
Betty S Miller rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2016
Agnes Alexander
Agnes Alexander rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2014
Elaina
Elaina rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2015
I'm a former software designer, campaign manager, deli clerk, and cow milker, but always a bookworm. Check out my zany, outside-the-box western series, Honey Beaulieu - Man Hunter. It's full of western action and pickles. Yes, I said pickles.

For a romantic read, try my western historical romance series, Hearts of Owyhee : Hearts of Owyhee.

Detra Fitch of Huntress Reviews says: "Jacquie Rogers writ
More about Jacquie Rogers...

Hearts of Owyhee (5 books)
  • Much Ado About Marshals (Hearts of Owyhee, #1)
  • Much Ado About Madams (Hearts of Owyhee, #2)
  • Much Ado About Mavericks (Hearts of Owyhee, #3)
  • Much Ado About Mustangs (Hearts of Owyhee, #5)