Start by marking “Journey to Nowhere” as Want to Read:
Journey to Nowhere

Journey to Nowhere (Welcome to Purgatory)

Forest has been on his own since the world came crashing down months ago. Trusting someone was never on his list of things to-do but finding his sister definitely is. His trip to New Orleans is filled with peril but it’s about to get even more interesting when he meets a new friend and protector on the causeway.

Manny never expected to play bodyguard to a beautiful blond wi
Published December 31st 2013 by Unscripted Inc

To ask other readers questions about Journey to Nowhere, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Journey to Nowhere

Lilladii
Jan 01, 2014 Lilladii rated it liked it
2.99... I liked the beginning of this book. But as it got further in and the BDSM elements started taking over, the book fell completely flat for me. This just wasn't a book for me no matter how much I wanted it to be. I did finish it so theres that but overall this was boring to me. Post apocalyptic fail for me :(

Avril
Jan 18, 2014 Avril rated it it was ok
Took me three tries in as many weeks to finish this book. Says much about its ability to hold me right there. I finally moved past the meh-ness of it all and finished. That's all I can really say about this book. I finished it.
Tonileg
Aug 08, 2014 Tonileg rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, m-m, kindle
Strangers to lovers in this M/M romance set in a post apocalyptic world that has been infected by a cosmic asteroid disease.
Manny is our smart Alpha hero who meets and falls for the submissive but smart Forest who is searching for his sister. There is a LOT of violence as everyone is trying to survive. I liked the addition of Cody into the mix as well as Camp Purgatory, but the zombie-like creatures were just too much for me. I do not like the Zombie or Horror genres which is weird because I do
Crissy Morris
Jan 04, 2014 Crissy Morris rated it it was amazing
Again I'll say...new and exciting. This author along with her cohort in this series have created a world of fear, excitement, and mystery. And I, for one, cannot wait for more.

Journey to Nowhere is the introduction to Camp Purgatory and the mystery and confusion of this post-apocalyptic world. Forest and Manny are the perfect matches for one another. Spunky and rebellious, yet sweet and pliant meets domineering and controlling, yet caring and protective. They really make a great couple and thei
~RMG
Sep 06, 2016 ~RMG rated it it was ok
Set in the same timeline as the first book, though not in the same compound despite both being named Purgatory (weird coincidence or done on purpose... who knows). The story had good flow up until the MC's reached the compound (much like the first book). Although we got a better/clearer explanation of how this post apocalyptic world now works, the whole BDSM twist to the story still seemed a bit out of place and lowered the enjoyment level for me.
Sona
Sona rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2014
Paula S
Paula S rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2014
Kristine Jenkins
Kristine Jenkins rated it did not like it
Feb 22, 2015
Denise Dechene
Denise Dechene rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
avidreader
avidreader rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2015
Demetra Roussakis
Demetra Roussakis rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2014
Candace
Candace rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2014
SiKReviews
SiKReviews rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2014
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2014
Carrie
Carrie rated it liked it
May 13, 2014
Trisie
Trisie rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2014
Felicia
Felicia rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2014
Denise White
Denise White rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2015
Native
Native rated it really liked it
May 23, 2014
J
J rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2014
Pati
Pati rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2014
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2014
MLS
MLS rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2014
Tera
Tera rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2015
Gabriela Porto
Gabriela Porto rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2014
Kym
Kym rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2016
Carol Carpenter
Carol Carpenter rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2014
STACIE
STACIE rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2015
Feelingodd
Feelingodd rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014

Welcome to Purgatory (2 books)
  • Beginning of the End