Start by marking “Jagged Secrets (Jagged Ivory, #4)” as Want to Read:
Jagged Secrets (Jagged Ivory, #4)

Jagged Secrets (Jagged Ivory #4)

What happens when the love of your life, who walked out on you eight years ago, suddenly resurfaces? Well, Buzzy West, drummer for rock group Jagged Ivory, is about to find out! Buzzy has always been ‘the life of the party.’ Very charismatic and fun-loving, he was the boy next door who rocked! With his all-American good looks and his sparkling personality, he’s the type of ...more
Published December 29th 2013 by Lashell Collins

To ask other readers questions about Jagged Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jagged Secrets

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
Finding forever...
Jagged Secrets is the 4th book in the series. We get to meet the real Buzzy, the one hiding behind the party animal that favors a particular type one night stand. I really enjoyed getting to know him as the layers are peeled back. I also got to meet another man that stole the show, and my heart. I was glued to my kindle, I couldn't put it down until I found out the secret. And then...I found out the secret, but Buz still didn't know...and I really wanted to tell him...well, I a
Vickie White
Dec 09, 2015 Vickie White rated it really liked it
Copy Received for Honest Review.

Jagged Secrets is the fourth instalment in the Jagged Ivory Series, this time focusing on Buzzy West Drummer of Jagged Ivory. What happens when the love of his life who walked out on him eight years ago, suddenly reappears? Bringing with her a secret that will either make him or destroy him…

Loved, loved, loved Buzzy and Janie’s story, I couldn’t read the pages fast enough to find out Janie’s secret…instantly connected to the characters, loved the plotline and agai
Lisa Zeigler
Jun 03, 2014 Lisa Zeigler rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in the Jagged Ivory series with the same 5 band members, Otis, Noah, Cory, Benji and Buzzy. Otis and Noah are brothers but the members are very close and consider each other brothers. It is so great to see people that care about and believe in each other, especially with as much time that they spend together on tour. Jagged Ivory has become one of the top bands world-wide.

In one of the previous books, Buzzy made a comment to his friends that he had been in love with a gir
Heather Way
Jul 04, 2014 Heather Way rated it it was amazing
Buzzy (Robbie) the drummer of jagged ivory. Is him the town where he met his first love Janie Kim. Back when they were in High school then when they graduated she broke up with him and sent him on his way! After 8 years after he played Janie showed up. Which he was so happy to see her. He still was upset and confused all this time not sure why she pushed him away. But again Janie just said hello and walked away.
Buzzy finally decide to chase her down and get some answer at least a resolution to w
Hooked On Books
Jul 19, 2014 Hooked On Books rated it it was amazing
This is Buzzy’s story.
Drummer Buzzy West had his heart broken 8 years ago, when the love of his life left him. Since then he enjoys himself with the opposite sex, but never gets involved.
When the band is doing a gig in his home town, he gets the shock of his life when Janie Kim walks into the dressing room after the show. He decides to go & visit her to get some answers, only to discover that Janie has been keeping a huge secret, One that will change their lives forever.
Oh this was such a gr
Amy  Crull
Aug 07, 2014 Amy Crull rated it really liked it
I love this series! I'm also big on second chance romance and that's exactly what you get with Buzzy's Story. You see when Buzzy was a senior in high school, he met Janie and fell deep in love with her. They had a relationship until she just broke it off. Heartbroken, Buzzy runs off to Virginia, Vegas and eventually Los Angeles where he meets the guys and they start the band. The band is on tour and happens to be in Cleveland, where it all begin for Buzzy, he starts to wonder if Janie is still ...more
Deb
Jun 19, 2014 Deb rated it it was amazing
OMG! I don't know how this talented Author does it, but each book in this series is better than the previous one, but they are all fabulous 5 star must reads!!! ... I can't wait to read more of the next one, but it's the last in the series so then I'll be sad coz it will be all done :( ... I was given this to read in exchange for an honest review, and I can honestly say, I would pay top dollar for these stories!! So don't miss out & add them to your TBR list or get them right away :)
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 15, 2014 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book four in the series.

This is Buzzy Wests, the band drummers story. Buzzys heart was broken when the girl he loved, Janie,left him. Since then he plays the field and refuses to get involved. When Janie turns back up he knows he needs her.

This is a really great story about second chances. This series seriously keeps getting better. So looking forward to book five.
Doris
Aug 19, 2014 Doris rated it it was amazing
I gave a review of this under the box set of Jagged Ivory. To sum it up though, I Loved this series.
Kerry Richardson
Feb 25, 2014 Kerry Richardson rated it it was amazing
I loved this book as much as the three previous ones. All of the characters of The Jagged Ivory band were likeable and fun to read about. I would recommend the whole series of 5 books.
Anna-marie
Review on Ltmk Onbooks as part of blog tour
Amber Daulton
Jul 20, 2015 Amber Daulton rated it really liked it
Jane
Sep 14, 2016 Jane rated it it was amazing
A great story involving Janie and Buzzy. The couple has been apart for eight years, but still so much in love! A lot going on in both their lives, and a lot of issues, past and present for them to deal with. More insight into and development of all the characters. So well written, and impossible to put down! The series rocks...pun intended...and I hate that there is only one more "standing." Definitely recommend!
Ivory Quinn
Aug 31, 2014 Ivory Quinn rated it liked it
This was initially very promising and Buzzy is the quietest member of the band. He’s not as loud or confident as Otis or Noah and he’s not as messed up as Benji, so up until now he’s been overshadowed a lot. With this book you finally get to see his back story and it’s a good one.

The beginning is the set up where he’s almost ambushed back stage by the girl who broke his heart. You learn that he never really got over her and you’re almost as confused as he is by her sudden decision to turn up. It
Donna
Aug 23, 2014 Donna rated it really liked it
Robert Buzzy West is the drummer for the popular rock band Jagged Ivory. They are on their second world tour and the tour has brought them to Cleveland Ohio. Cleveland holds a lot of memories for Buzzy. It’s where he and his mother moved after his mom and dad divorced. It is also where he met the love of his life, Janie Kim. Granted, they were only teenagers at the time, but he knew she was “the one” for him. This fact made it that much worse when she broke up with him shortly after graduation ...more
Lisa
Jun 11, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jagged Secrets is the fourth book the Jagged Ivory series by Lashell Collins. It tells us Buz and Janie's story. We also get to know more of the lives of the other band members Benji, Cory, Otis and Noah and the girls Mercy, Fae and Donna.

Buzzy West is drummer for rock group Jagged Ivory and Janie Kim was his high school sweet heart who broke his heart when she ended it with him after graduation. He never stopped loving her even after 8 year separation. Nor has he been able to love anyone else a
Medavis66
Sep 08, 2015 Medavis66 rated it really liked it
I love Buzzy! He is still in love with Janie, even though she broke his heart 8 years ago. He never understood why she broke up with him. Sure, he's lived the rockstar life, but its not the life he wanted without her. He always told her he would love her forever. When she goes backstage after a concert, he is thrilled. He wants to see her again. She rips his broken heart into even more pieces with what she tells him when he tracks her down. However, things she said just don't add up for Buz. He ...more
Aug 21, 2015 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jagged Secrets is the fourth book in the Jagged Ivory series. This book has Buzzy as our lead male, he was in all of the previous books. You don't need to read the previous books, this can be read as a stand alone however the previous books were just as amazing.

I loved getting to see inside of Buzzy West, he is one of my favorites in this series. I also felt really bad for him. The love of his life broke his heart 8 years prior, what will happen when the meet again? I don't want to give much awa
Melissa Bell
Sep 06, 2015 Melissa Bell rated it it was amazing
This is a Free Copy for an honest review - Good, Bad or otherwise.

The characters in this the 4th book in the Jagged Series was a heart warmer. I'm not one to spoil a good read so the only thing I can suggest is that you start with page 1. Again Lashell has delivered a great storyline made up of circumstance revolving around characters we have come to know and love for their sense of humor and their bad boy attitude.

A must read for Rocker Romance Fans
Michele Thompson
Jul 16, 2015 Michele Thompson rated it it was amazing
Loved this one, the 4th in the series. It's a second chance romance complete with the emotional roller coaster all that entails. Once again, the characters are well-rounded and easy to relate to and as you read, you find yourself becoming drawn into that world,experiencing every emotion the characters do. This is a terrific series of books and one that I can highly recommend.
Jennifer Allen
Apr 02, 2016 Jennifer Allen rated it it was amazing
I seriously don't know what I'm going to do when this series ends. Buzzy and Janie...wow! I love this story, LOVE it. My heart broke and healed for both of them. Such an amazing read and a great addition to the awesome rock star romance series that is Jagged Ivory!
Maria Bernard
Maria Bernard rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Kim Person
Kim Person rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2013
Dana Dickinson Naylor
Dana Dickinson Naylor rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2014
william mendelson
william mendelson rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2015
Arna
Arna rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2015
Shanon
Shanon rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2016
Greer
Greer rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2015
Lashell Collins is an American author of romantic suspense, contemporary and paranormal romance. She spent the last twenty years of her life working in veterinary clinics and garden centers in her home state of Ohio, and is now living her dream of writing full-time. When she's not busy tapping away on her laptop and living vicariously through her characters, she can usually be found watching ...more
More about Lashell Collins...

Jagged Ivory (5 books)
  • Jagged Hearts (Jagged Ivory, #1)
  • Jagged Dreams (Jagged Ivory, #2)
  • Jagged Addiction (Jagged Ivory, #3)
  • Jagged Surrender (Jagged Ivory, #5)