Start by marking “Weight Loss for Vegans: The Only Guide You Will Ever Need” as Want to Read:
Weight Loss for Vegans: The Only Guide You Will Ever Need

Weight Loss for Vegans: The Only Guide You Will Ever Need

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
This incredible book will expose the people to the the way of life, the only way of life to achieve all of your health goals. It is full of the vital information that you will need to be healthy. Most health books gives you stories about their struggles during their attempt to lose weight. I will give you the alternative to the tens of thousands of books. This book is life ...more
Published December 20th 2013 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Weight Loss for Vegans, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weight Loss for Vegans

Harnemo
Oct 19, 2015 Harnemo rated it it was amazing
As an overweight vegetarian, I had a hard time finding good diet guides, because most of them include animal products. I was very lucky when I found this audio book, because it gave me exactly what I needed: great health and weight loss advice for vegetarians. Since I am practising tips provided by the author of the book, I lost 17lbs (in just 2 weeks) and I feel much more energetic. This vegan diet approach is easy to follow and I recommend it to all vegetarians.
Spartan
Oct 19, 2015 Spartan rated it it was amazing
I decided to go vegan 7 months ago and I was in a temptation to revert back to animal food, because I made my diet too strict. This audio book made me better understand that vegetarian life is not so hard as I thought, it gave me a great introduction to the matter and now I have much more confidence to continue with this lifestyle. This book is a must-have for anyone who wants to live a healthier vegan style of life.