Start by marking “My Dark Knight” as Want to Read:
My Dark Knight

My Dark Knight

Skylar lives in a world where her pack is slowly and deliberately being obliterated by the merciless Black Mountains Pack, led by their vicious and cruel Alpha, Gabriel. So what happens when she learns that the tyrant Gabriel is her soul mate?

Soon, Skylar will discover that there is much more to Gabriel than meets the eye, and there are dark forces surrounding them that wi
Published October 14th 2013

To ask other readers questions about My Dark Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Dark Knight

The Bad Boy's Girl by jessgirl93The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me by Hasti Williams (Slim_Shady)My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali NovakMy Wattpad Love by Ariana GodoyI Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know by DarknessAndLight
Wattpad
147th out of 532 books — 761 voters
Nothing Left to Lose by Kirsty MoseleyFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireBully by Penelope DouglasAlec by L.A. Casey
the 'best kind of love' books
35th out of 64 books — 10 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessie
Jan 07, 2014 Jessie rated it really liked it
This should be published
Sandy Ho
Jun 16, 2014 Sandy Ho rated it it was amazing
Another hidden gem on Wattpad. It has been so long since the last time I stayed up until 4AM to read a book. The author said that she easily got bored with books if the characters fell in love very quick. I agree and I just fell in love with Gabriel and Skylar. I understood perfectly why Gabriel made his choices and Skylar's emotions felt so real that at some points, I felt like my heart was being ripped out. For once I didn't want to punch myself in the face with how idiotic some protagonists ...more
Chamie
Jan 18, 2014 Chamie rated it really liked it
Shelves: wattpad
Hopefully there will be a sequel to this awesome book!

This is one of my favorite book about werewolves, the flow of the story is really good, the emotion between Skylar and Gabriel is amazing because I felt deeply connected with them.

The plot is also really great, it's so suspense and full of surprises!

And yes i'm so agree that this book should be published!
Julia
Apr 19, 2016 Julia rated it really liked it
Even though this is not an actual published novel, it's a Wattpad story, it felt like one. It did not feel as though I was reading it on Wattpad because this story in particular is up to par like an actually werewolf novel.

I love the concept so much. The author really did her best with the whole plot and the way she told the story flowed nicely together.

A publishing company should pick this up cause I need a physical copy which I can constantly pick up when I need to.
Kristy
Sep 19, 2014 Kristy rated it it was amazing
What a gem... Wattpad hides some amazing authors. I really love this book & believe it should be published!! I read it the first time as it was being written, which was a slow process but well worth it... As the author made the storyline flow & it was enjoyable to read. I just finished reading it for the 2nd time & I flew through the book, not being able to put it down until the last words.... Watching us. I am now waiting patiently for her 2nd book 'Buried" to be updated & ...more
tisha
Jan 08, 2016 tisha rated it really liked it
like i said, i loved it and then when i finished it i remembered that it ends like that and i wanna know more- i need to know more but i don't want to bug sheridan to write a sequel cause writing stories is hard a'f and- and, i love you gabriel and skylar. you make me happy. i hope she gets this beautiful masterpiece published soon.
Manal
Dec 30, 2013 Manal rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wattpad
I really enjoyed this one, a little long(Wattpad's page is equivalent to two normal pages in any normal book ) and I've got exams on a daily basis but as usual I couldn't hold back , and sacrificed my study time to read this , and I'm not regretting any second of it ..
Andrea
This was my first ever book On Wattpad, and I've been on Wattpad for 2 years. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! Now, thaks to this book, I have added some other werewolf book into my libraray! I don't expect them to be as good, but I have high expectations!!

LOVED THIS BOOK!!

PEACE LOVE
Noël
Dec 09, 2014 Noël rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wattpad-gold
I'm not usually one for werewolf/Lycan books, but MDK was amazing! I couldn't put it down for the life of me. Very glad I gave this book a chance and got over my werewolves-suck-to-the-moon mindset. I hope to one day see it published, because I will definitely be buying a copy!
Patience Kalu
Oct 19, 2014 Patience Kalu rated it it was ok
This book is simply perfect and original!i got hooked right from the start!!luv it! I'm rating it 5 over 5!
Nicki Bennett-burton
Apr 15, 2014 Nicki Bennett-burton rated it it was amazing
I loved this book I could not stop reading for 2 days, Great detail and storyline, was not ambiguious.
Saumya singh
Jul 28, 2014 Saumya singh rated it it was amazing
AMAZING ....
Once I started reading it I was hooked. I don't have words cause I am speechless . It was FAntabulous ad i am so lucky i stumbled on it .. go wattpad ;)
Nadia Palma
Oct 08, 2014 Nadia Palma rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE PUBLISHED. This was so good. I love how the characters didn't just fall in love like in the very beginning. Everything about this book was perfect.
Samyukta Reddy
Samyukta Reddy rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Alice
Alice rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Kaitlin Ketelle
Kaitlin Ketelle rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2016
Revathy Thanasekar
Revathy Thanasekar rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2015
Kimberley R
Kimberley R rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2015
jiayi
jiayi rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2014
Keesha
Keesha rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2014
Savanna
Savanna rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2015
Adelaide Marie
Adelaide Marie rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2016
Aparna
Aparna rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2016
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it liked it
May 04, 2016
Anita Ivanova
Anita Ivanova rated it it was ok
May 23, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2015
Kristy
Kristy rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2016
  • Our Song
  • Island Rush
  • His To Keep
  • A Surreptitious Relationship
  • In 27 Days (In 27 Days, #1)
  • Mate Or Not. You're Still A Jerk
  • The Shy Girl Has a Gun
  • She's One of the Boys
  • Late Summer Rain
  • Alaska (Wolfstate Chronicles #1)
  • The Bad Boy is Possessive