Start by marking “Where There Is Will” as Want to Read:
Where There Is Will

Where There Is Will

When she moves to London following her divorce, Michelle Loeser has no interest in looking for love. She needs to focus on surviving without her ex's six-figure income, coping with a severe fear of heights, and rebuilding her confidence. And if she keeps her promise to her best friend, she'll pursue her passion for writing too.

Will Sheridan found his passion early in life.
Published December 26th 2013 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Where There Is Will, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where There Is Will

Monique
May 03, 2014 Monique rated it really liked it
Full review to follow
***
Also reviewed on my blog All The Bookish Love

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It wasn’t the typical romance novel, yet it was filled with romance. It was a quirky, funny read, which managed to creep into my heart after only reading it for a short while.
I loved the fact that it featured a role-reversal age gap. I’m so used to reading about the younger heroine and the older (sometimes by many years) hero. But I think Monica Epstein really grabbed onto something here. Sure,
Christine
I loved that this was not insta-love, insta-attraction. By the time anything happened between Michelle and Will, I felt their connection and feelings for each other. I am glad that the author took her time focusing on the friendship between the main characters.

My issues with the book, I wish there were not so many different women’s names introduced in the story. I felt like I had to make a list/diagram of which women were Michelle’s friends and which were her co-workers. At 70% I was confused
L Moskowitz
Apr 03, 2014 L Moskowitz rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. The characters were well thought out and realistic. I was hooked in the first few pages and enthralled the whole time. The humorous banter between Michelle and Will was a lot of fun. I was surprised that for a type of book I typically would not read, I could not put it down. I would definitely recommend.
Vi Hedrick
Vi Hedrick rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Cherie Phillips
Cherie Phillips rated it it was ok
Jul 19, 2014
Gayle Gropper
Gayle Gropper rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2014
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sue1958
Sue1958 marked it as to-read
Mian
Mian marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Tanya
Tanya marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Monica Epstein writes about topics that appeal to women like herself—over 40 and nowhere near ready to throw in the towel and call it a life. Her first novel, Where There Is Will, is published by The Wild Rose Press.

Mother of three, Monica lives in a suburb of Washington, D.C. with her husband, their teenage daughter, and a small collection of hats and fascinators. She dreams of being the Queen of
More about Monica Epstein...