Start by marking “Yuletide Crimson (Twisted Eventide, #2)” as Want to Read:
Yuletide Crimson (Twisted Eventide, #2)

Yuletide Crimson (Twisted Eventide #2)

I am Jaevia Knightley, Jae for short, a daemon, a mutt, a mix breed, half succubus, half vampire. I am one of the Kindred, our only charge, to police the other supernaturals of the worlds. I’ve been training for years to become one of the children of Abbadon, a Reaper, a bringer of death to those who have broken our law. But when my brother is in danger of being hunted by ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 110 pages
Published December 25th 2013 by Wycked Ink

To ask other readers questions about Yuletide Crimson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yuletide Crimson

Priscilla Robinson
Dec 29, 2013 Priscilla Robinson rated it really liked it
The synopsis said better when read after A snow cover moon even though it was a prequel to the story. I'm not sure why because I kept thinking about what was happening next instead of what was in the past. Took me a little while to stop thinking about Jack and Peter but once I was able to focus on it I enjoyed the story very much. It was good finding out more about what makes Jae, Lucian and Tabari bond so strong. The upside to reading it after was I already knew the settings and most of the ...more
Jillian
Dec 29, 2015 Jillian rated it it was amazing
TE2

So good I'm not a spoiler so you won't get that from me.. I couldn't put the book down.. The Twisted Eventide series is awesome..
Tina
Oct 03, 2016 Tina rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. I always wondered, as I read the first book, how this all came to be. How did this bunch all meet and what were their relationships like. It was short and sweet and gave a great run down of how it all started. I really enjoy this series. Yes, it's a bit dark, Yes, it's a bit kinky and probably wrong, but I really love this story. Can't wait to start the next book!
Sherry Vaughan
Mar 25, 2016 Sherry Vaughan rated it liked it
I was a little let down by this book. I expected a continuation of the first book. Instead, I was transported back in time. The story takes place while Jaevia and crew are training to be Reapers. Tabari wakes to find a room full of dead Fae. He had no idea what happened. He only knows that he is innocent. Things get stranger and stranger and the solution of the murder is unsatisfying to her and her friends. Well written.
Shakuita Johnson
Oct 22, 2016 Shakuita Johnson rated it really liked it
Yuletide Crimson goes back before SCM events. It gives a bit of background on Jae, Luey, and Tabari before everything went to hell in a hand basket. After a night of party the gang wakes up to trouble and they have to figure out what happened before things go crazy. Must read as there is some info that corresponds with the rest of the series. I'd hate for you to miss some valuable insight.
Cyndi
Mar 09, 2016 Cyndi rated it really liked it
Was okay. But didn't really care for Jae as much as I did in a "A Snow Covered Moon". I understand the fact that she's a masochist & she has in her words, "dark things" inside of her. However, it crossed the line for me personally in this novella when it got to at part where Jaw was witnessing the poor servant girl being brutalized & her reaction to it.
Kim michelle ahaw
Dec 01, 2014 Kim michelle ahaw rated it liked it
Ok short poor ending

No true ending. Just stopped, no lead if there's more to come. Characters are enjoyable and believable. More story needed.
Elizabeth
Mar 12, 2014 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Short but sweet. But a good insight into Lucien and Jae's dysfunction. I can't wait for Adam's next book I need to know more :)
Cristal
Oct 23, 2016 Cristal rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much that I ordered it in paperback so that I can treasure it always. L.M Adams is a master of her craft and I truly hope that she never stops writing.
Christine
Mar 10, 2016 Christine rated it it was amazing
Arc review

For honest review. This series is just great writing its got it all in it and in each book keeps you turning the pages.
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2016
Kaljanea Wilson
Kaljanea Wilson rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2015
Paul Good
Feb 28, 2016 Paul Good rated it it was amazing
I loved the storyline and plot twists! Adams has done it again !! Personal fav
 Just Denise
Just Denise rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2014
Marisol Reyes
Marisol Reyes rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2015
Carol A. Farris
Carol A. Farris rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2016
Maria
Maria rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2016
Nithu
Nithu rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2014
Rhanway
Rhanway rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2016
Chelsea O'Brien
Chelsea O'Brien rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2014
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2016
Patrice Daniels-martin
Patrice Daniels-martin rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Devon
Devon rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2015
Renauda Brown
Renauda Brown rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Tera Comer
Tera Comer rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
Jenifer
Jenifer rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2016
Yajaira L. Strait
Yajaira L. Strait rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2014
Linda Alcorn-burg
Linda Alcorn-burg rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2016
Laura A Lawrence
Laura A Lawrence rated it did not like it
Jul 20, 2016
Leigh Rathbone
Leigh Rathbone rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2016
Lark Adams is the dark urban fantasy author of the Twisted Eventide series, first novel to be published October 23rd, 2013 titled A Snow Covered Moon. Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, Lark graduated from Polytechnic Institute in 1999, she received two Associates degrees one in computer aided drafting and another in mechanical engineering. But her true passion and love has always been for ...more
More about L.M. Adams...

Twisted Eventide (6 books)
  • A Snow Covered Moon (Twisted Eventide, #1)
  • Hunted Nightmare: Descension (Twisted Eventide #3)
  • Hunted Nightmare: Ascension (Twisted Eventide #4)
  • Murder of Crows (Twisted Eventide #5)
  • Sacred Bones (Twisted Eventide #6)