Start by marking “50 Christmas Thumbprint Cookies - Traditional and Seasonal Homemade Thumbprint Cookie Recipes (The Ultimate Christmas Recipes and Recipes For Christmas Collection)” as Want to Read:

Welcome to the twelfth volume of The Ultimate Christmas Recipes and Recipes For Christmas Collection!!

Buy this book now at its introductory rate before we raise the price to the normal price of $4.97.

Are you looking for New and Delicious Thumbprint Cookie Recipes?

This cookbook has a wide variety of choices if you are looking for Christmas or Holiday Thumbprint Cookie
Published December 13th 2013

Be the first to ask a question about 50 Christmas Thumbprint Cookies - Traditional and Seasonal Homemade Thumbprint Cookie Recipes

Tamera Green
Tamera Green rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2014
ALFREDO DE LARRANAGA
ALFREDO DE LARRANAGA rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2014
Kathy
Kathy rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2014
Deidre
Deidre rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
Violet
Violet added it
May 06, 2014
Betty Macy
Betty Macy marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Tink2475
Tink2475 marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2016
Meg Dean
Meg Dean marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Connie Anderson
Connie Anderson marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Stef
Stef marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Dan Shamanbear
Dan Shamanbear marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Bonny
Bonny added it
Jan 12, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Everyone! My name is Pamela Kazmierczak and I am an author of several nonfiction books.

The majority of my books are cookbooks, as I love to cook for my husband and my two children, and I wanted to share the recipes with other busy people out there. I also publish other non fiction books about topics that interest me as well.
More about Pamela Kazmierczak...