Start by marking “Entropy (The Countenance, #3)” as Want to Read:
Entropy (The Countenance, #3)

Entropy (The Countenance #3)

From the NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling author, Addison Moore :

Laken Stewart is sure of one thing—she must free her loved ones from the notorious Celestra tunnels.

Laken along with Cooper Flanders set out to free their families from the hands of the Countenance before it’s too late. Laken will do anything to assure their safety, even if it means losing the one
Published December 24th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Entropy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entropy

Tanya
This was good. I liked it. I read it in less than 24 hours, very much the same of what I've come to expect from Addison Moore. But seriously, I'm totally over the stupid love triangle. And I'm tired of authors writing them like some idiotic teen romance novel formula, especially the way Addison Moore has written these love triangles into the Ephemeral series & the Celestra series. It's so irritating to see Skyla & Laken telling one guy one minute that she'll love him forever & they'r ...more
Kelly
Sep 14, 2014 Kelly rated it did not like it
ugh... Why did Iread this whole series? The world building was terrible. I have no clue how and why there is an evil faction of angels because this whole angel thing was not adequately explained. In fact I kept forgetting that this WAS about angels. and for the love of god why oh why is there so much fog and so much fog expelling from peoples mouths? I also just started skimming over the, oh I love him he's so wonderful parts or she is so amazing. I honestly think this was the worst love triangl ...more
Chelsey
I'll be reviewing the trilogy as a whole here for the sole reason that I'm just to lazy to go back and review each book individually so be warned there will probably be spoilers for the first to books,Ephemeral and Evanescent.

So I like the premise of the story. The whole idea that Laken woke up in a 'new world' and people who were supposed to be dead were alive again was fascinating. In fact, I was really pulled in by the whole concept to the point that after reading the sample I had to get the
Diana
Jan 16, 2017 Diana rated it it was amazing
Loved this trilogy! I'm happy there are more stories of the nephilim that include Laken, Cooper and Wesley. I can't wait to start another one of Addison Moore's trilogies.
Carrie Gulledge
Nov 14, 2014 Carrie Gulledge rated it liked it
3.49 Stars **Warning - this may contain spoilers. I will hide direct spoilers if I use any, but less indirect ones may still be visible**

In spite of the fact that I think this is the best book of the trilogy, and in spite of the fact that I really did enjoy this book (and this series) it still gets the same mediocre score the other two did. In general, I'm pretty happy with how things ended up; who Laken did end up with and how things went down. I'm a sucker for a happy ending where everyone get
Jana LaPelle
Jan 22, 2014 Jana LaPelle rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully addictive.

I truly love Addison Moore's stories. She is a true master at being able to juggle multiple underlying plots and character storylines to create an intriguing world of Celstra, Counts, Fems, and more. Her real gift is weaving the complicated love triangle story and she does not fail to deliver in this Trilogy. Laken finds herself having to choose between her first love, Wes who holds a special place in her heart and always will, and the handsome kind hearted Cooper who has s
Brittany
May 23, 2015 Brittany rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I am really beginning to think Wes should just die because he's ALWAYS there. He's like Laken's shadow. But, I really wish Laken would FINALLY CHOOSE!!!!!!!! This love triangle thingie is really making me all kinds of confused. Thankfully, at the end, Laken does choose and she chooses correctly. *sigh of relief* Everything comes together in the end and happily ever after, and hopefully stays that way. I also think this is hard to believe that this book takes place in high school it has more of a ...more
Louise Cable
Jan 02, 2014 Louise Cable rated it really liked it
Addison Moore has fast become one of my favourite authors....

This book along with the others in the series was a great read, I love taking them on holiday with me and chilling out by the pool with my Nephilim friends.

I was over the moon with the direction Laken followed her heart and cannot wait for the twists and turns to come as the main trio Laken, Coop & Wes delve into Paragon to merge in a series with Skyla & co.

I'd definitely recommend this series to read to anyone and everyone :-)
Grim Lolita
Jul 16, 2014 Grim Lolita rated it really liked it
The story is similar to her other series and they overlapped which I did appreciate. But I have to admit that I have to go back and read the other series to really understand again what part some of the characters played in that cross over. I liked the series but the back and forth on which guy she wanted to be with was getting to be too much. I was glad when she finally made a decision. I do enjoy the writing of Addison Moore and would definitely keep reading her different series.
Maria
Jul 15, 2016 Maria rated it really liked it
Cari
The Celestra and Countenance series will forever be among my list of favorites. In the Celestra series I was torn between Logan and Gage whereas I was 100% Team Cooper in this series. The constant back and forth with the love triangle got a little tiring for me in this one, otherwise no complaints from this girl. I can't wait for Celestra Forever!
Brandy
Mar 20, 2014 Brandy rated it it was amazing
The last book in a series always seems to take me the longest. I never want the story to end. There were many unexpected twists in this book. Really unexpected. Loved the way it ended. And am so excited to read the next series where sll if my favorite people will be. Love the emotional roller coaster ride in every story Addison writes.
Monica
Dec 29, 2013 Monica rated it it was amazing
This trilogy was worth the lack of sleep! I loved it! I only have one complaint, it ended. I want to see more of Laken and Coop. I really do think I like Laken better than Skyla. I don't know why there is just something about her, in a way she seems more bad a**. In the end she made the right choice, I was so glad to see that.
Laura Stuebgen
Another great one Addison Moore.

very good. I love the Laken character more then skyla. Laken is brave and bold and knows what she wants. She don't take any carp from the power bitches. When I think I know what's going to happen Addison throws a curve ball in there and changes it all around.
Kathy
Jul 04, 2014 Kathy rated it really liked it
This book ties up all the loose ends from the other 2 books into a nice pretty bow. The only thing that annoys me is the same thing that annoys me in a lot of Addison Moore's books, she can get a little repetitive with the thoughts that run through the main character's mind. We get it, Laken loves them both! :P
Christina Silcox
Feb 28, 2014 Christina Silcox rated it it was amazing

No spoilers, but woohoo! This has become my favorite series from Addison Moore. I loved it and can't wait for Celestra Ever After! I miss Paragon and all of the incredibly sexy guys that surround it!
Elsie Harina
Jul 21, 2014 Elsie Harina rated it it was ok
Ugh, I hate Laken! What a disgusting human being. Such a liar & cheater. Sorry, not a fan of love triangle with a whore as a heroine. I felt bad for Wes & Cooper. Overall, this could have been better without Laken's character
Tammy Hamilton Green
Dec 31, 2013 Tammy Hamilton Green rated it it was amazing
Shelves: addison-moore
Loved this book and the series. Can't wait for the next one. Could see the tie in from afar a nd was thrilled with how the author did it. A major battle on many fronts is coming. Looking forward to the release in 2014.
Aimee Davis
Jan 29, 2014 Aimee Davis rated it really liked it
Anita
Jan 15, 2014 Anita rated it it was amazing
Awesome finale to a great series! Loved, loved, loved, this book! I'm not going to give any spoilers, because I hate it when someone does that.....however, Loved the way it started and loved the way it ended. Great job!
Ter Wilson
Mar 14, 2015 Ter Wilson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: addison-moore
I had to read this in one sitting, I needed to know what going on with Laken, Cooper, and Wes! Who would come out on top? Would they free their loved ones? Would Laken ever get the whole truth! All those questions are answered in Entropy. Thank you, Addison Moore for a fantastic adventure!
Lorelei
Mar 24, 2014 Lorelei rated it it was amazing
Another good one

Another good one

these books get better and better. can't wait for more in the series. would recommend this book to anyone. great read for any reader
Catie Corcoran sabo
Mar 17, 2014 Catie Corcoran sabo rated it it was amazing
I could just scream with joy because of who Laken chose at the end. I loved this trilogy almost as much as Skyla's. Might it be possible to have an adult continuation with Laken's story some time in the future? I know she will appear in your new series and I cannot wait!!!
Teresa
Feb 11, 2014 Teresa added it
Great

This wraps up a lot of loose endings. the writer could end the story here but I hope she has more to come. the stories are now caught up to each other so can't wait to see what happens next.
Lina
Jan 24, 2015 Lina rated it it was amazing
Yay

so happy with that ending. she was right where I hoped she would be. really loving the w writing style, time to find more of her books.
Ryann Barker
Dec 11, 2014 Ryann Barker rated it it was ok
Laken is the most wishy-washy character in the world, and Cooper is a doormat with a terrible name (Cooper Flanders)
Sam Kozbial
Jul 03, 2016 Sam Kozbial rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I liked the evolution of the story and am looking forward to finding out more about Laken and Coop and Wes.
Melinda
Melinda rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2014
Jessica Hurst
Jessica Hurst rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2015
Felicia Maynor
Felicia Maynor rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2014
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 14, 2015 11:44AM
  • The Guardians Crown Parts One and Two (The Sacred Guardians #4)
  • Sun Poisoned (Sunshine #2)
  • Ciao (Stories About Melissa, #3)
  • A Date of Godlike Proportions (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2.5)
  • When I’m With You (The Jane Austen Academy Series, #3)
  • Somewhere Only We Know
  • The Clearing (Outside, #2)
  • Mutilate My Heart (Mutilated, #1)
  • True Fate (True Fate #1)
  • Taking Angels
  • The Reason Series: Complete Collection (Reason, #1-4)
  • Unbreakable (Diamond Girls, #2)
  • Anywhere
  • A Safe Space (Someone Else's Fairytale, #3.5)
  • Finding Home
  • Revolutionary (Anomaly, #3)
  • Unreap My Heart (The Reaper Series #2)
  • Spellweaver (The Spellweaver Chronicles, #1)
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
More about Addison Moore...

The Countenance (3 books)
  • Ephemeral (The Countenance, #1)
  • Evanescent (The Countenance, #2)