Start by marking “South Village Singles Collection: Roughing It with Ryan\Tangling with Ty\Messing with Mac” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
South Village Singles ...

Jill Shalvis

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Sweet, Sassy Singles!

From New York Times bestselling author Jill Shalvis comes a trilogy about friends who make a vow of singlehood in a hip, vibrant yet quaint suburb of Los Angeles. In SOUTH VILLAGE SINGLES, three strong, independent women decide they don't need a man in their lives-but you can never plan when that special one will come along. Quirky dessert caterer Suza
Published January 7th 2014 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about South Village Singles Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about South Village Singles Collection

Lisa
Review for "Roughing it with Ryan" only. I think this will pretty much say it all:

Suzanne=ANNOYING/DIMWIT:

photo tumblr_ley3bvnxuZ1qa5akf_zps3edb3f5c.gif

Ryan=YUMMINESS:

photo tumblr_ljb1zobzo31qdwkzy_zpsfc97cc6c.gif

The three stars are for Ryan.

While I read this collection, I wrote my goodread reviews for the individual books listed. However, I thought it deserved another review as a whole because I really enjoyed this series.

All of the characters were great. I loved the character development and the romance. Ryan and Ty were great right from the beginning. However, Mac took me a little bit to like. I loved all three women. I liked their back stories, their friendship and their stubbornest. I only wish this series was a little bit lon
Yvonne Baldwin
Awesome read

Awesome read

Three women meet and become best friends, helping each other through life's ups and downs. This is a great series to read for anyone who knows what true friends can bring to life.
Michelle
WOW times 3!!!!

Amazing stories. I loved the men and women in them all. Thank you very much. You are an amazing writer
Gina
One of my all time favorite authors...I will be reading her work till I can no longer see to read!
D.B. Reynolds
Three wonderful stories from one of my favorite authors. I couldn't stop reading!
Danielle
Cute stories. Ryan was the fav!!
Dlanton
Dlanton marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Tara Lister
Tara Lister marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Staci Redding
Staci Redding is currently reading it
Jan 03, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Dana
Dana added it
Dec 29, 2014
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Look for Jill's latest, ONE IN A MILLION, on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo
More about Jill Shalvis...
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)