Start by marking “Banana Bamboozle” as Want to Read:
Banana Bamboozle

Banana Bamboozle

After imbibing in one too many Banana Bamboozles at a backyard party, Cassidy Dunne is flabbergasted to recognize one of the partygoers as her teenage niece. When she points out the girl to her longtime best friend, Dan Diehl, he revokes her bar privileges, reminding her that one, she’s blotto, and two, the niece in question died in a tragic house fire as an infant ...more
Published December 17th 2013 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Banana Bamboozle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Banana Bamboozle

MB
Mar 14, 2014 MB rated it really liked it
A laugh-out-loud book with a drink recipe and quite possibly the best "Book Club Discussion Questions" at the end that have ever been written. Tightly plotted, well-paced, loved the two main characters. It's nice to have a mystery where the small town isn't populated by characters so eccentric you can't help wondering about inbreeding. But no inbreeding here! Just a fascinating plot that will pull you along while you're laughing out loud at Cassidy's antics and her inner dialogue.

I want another
Tena Stetler
Aug 13, 2016 Tena Stetler rated it really liked it
I have to say that Banana Bamboozle made me laugh out-loud at the unusual disclaimer, then off and on throughout the book. Good thing I was exercising alone while reading the book, or people would have thought I was crazy.
The book is well-written, humor laced with engaging characters. Cassidy, one of the main characters, doesn’t think before she acts and as a result, finds herself in often embarrassing and sometimes hilarious situations of her own making. Yet, she believes all things are made b
Sharon
Apr 07, 2014 Sharon rated it it was amazing
Banana Bamboozle is a great beach book—funny and entertaining. This is the perfect novel to enjoy on the airplane, at the beach, or when relaxing in your home with a cocktail. Cassidy Dunne is a quirky character that anyone can relate to. Dan Diehl has a soft side that may get him into trouble. Clark has crafted a story that will pull you in and keep you rooting for the Dunne Diehl team, right up to the end.
Kris
May 31, 2014 Kris rated it liked it
A quick fun read that has laugh out loud moments. Looking forward to Cassie and Dan's next adventures!!
Sue
Jan 31, 2014 Sue rated it really liked it
This book was hilarious from start to finish! But the added bonus was this well written story that included mystery, romance and human compassion. A great quick read!
Linda Marquis
May 04, 2014 Linda Marquis rated it it was amazing
Loved it, even though I had the plot figured out halfway through the book. Very funny a quick read
Sheryl Williams
Nov 13, 2016 Sheryl Williams rated it it was amazing
Wasn't sure if I'd like it, but I LOVED it! Reminded me a bit of Janet Evanovich, with kooky characters that make you laugh and you really get to know them, great character development. The book had a great storyline and yet not too serious for a mystery. I enjoyed it so much I had to immediately read the next one!
Shannon
Nov 24, 2014 Shannon rated it really liked it
What a fun romp with a quirky cast of characters. I want to hand out with Cassidy and Dan, maybe knock back a few Banana Bamboozles and tear into the Earthquake Kit. It’s fun to read about characters who don’t have all the answers and are feeling their way through life like the rest of us. But Cassidy and Dan do it with such humor and flair it’ll keep you laughing all the way through.
Norma Reasor
Sep 22, 2015 Norma Reasor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Mostly funny, with a sad background. People with a lot of problems doing their best to make do with what life has dealt them, and find happiness by being friends and helping each other along the way. Dan and Cassidy rock!
Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton
This was FUNNY! My husband couldn't understand what I was laughing about... A good mystery and a handful of really quirky characters who kept me in stitches and highly entertained! I will read more of this author's work!
Janet
Janet rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2015
Saralyn Johnson
Saralyn Johnson rated it it was ok
Oct 01, 2015
JANICE M MICKELSON
JANICE M MICKELSON rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2016
Ambure
Ambure rated it it was ok
Apr 26, 2014
Rosa
Rosa rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Patricia Doyle
Patricia Doyle rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2016
Le Tart
Le Tart rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2016
Mark Short
Mark Short rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2016
Kathy Bennetch
Kathy Bennetch rated it liked it
May 22, 2014
Christine Reese
Christine Reese rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2015
Steven LeRoy  Nelson
Steven LeRoy Nelson rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2014
Wendy Terrien
Wendy Terrien rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2014
Tina
Tina rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2014
Jonquil
Jonquil rated it it was ok
Jun 12, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it did not like it
May 20, 2014
Mary Nash
Mary Nash rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2014
George
George rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2014
  • American Band: Music, Dreams, and Coming of Age in the Heartland
  • The Complete Book of Raw Food, Volume 2: Healthy, Delicious Vegetarian Cuisine Made with Living Foods: A New Collection Of More Than 400 Favorite Recipes From The World's Top Raw Food Chefs
  • I Think I Love You
  • Delectable (Big Sky Pie #1)
  • The Assassin's Heart (The Assassins #1)
  • Powerful Paleo Superfoods: The Best Primal-Friendly Foods for Burning Fat, Building Muscle and Optimal Health
  • Washi Tape: 101+ Ideas for Paper Crafts, Book Arts, Fashion, Decorating, Entertaining, and Party Fun!
  • Vegan Finger Foods: More Than 100 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes for Bite-Size Eats Everyone Will Love
  • Gut-less! The All In or Nothing 30-Day Abs Program
  • Harbor Ice (Jack Beale Mystery Series - Book 1)
  • Miss Massacre's Guide to Murder and Vengeance
  • Franklin's Day with Dad
  • Superfood Juices & Smoothies: 100 Delicious and Mega-Nutritious Recipes from the World's Most Powerful Superfoods
  • Nightmarriage
  • Pretty in Ink
  • Hit Woman
  • Black Collar (Uncommon Rebels Trilogy, #1)
  • Scent to Her Grave (A Bath and Body Mystery, #1)
My first novel (historical fiction for kids) was published in 2001. Since then I've also published some nonfiction, most notably, my Lazy Low Cal Lifestyle Complete Cookbook, full of quick and easy 400-calorie recipes. If you're lazy, busy and/or need to eat every so often I bet you'll like it.

In March 2014 I launched my funny cozy mystery BANANA BAMBOOZLE, and it's sequel, MARSHMALLOW MAYHEM in F
More about Becky Clark...