Start by marking “Time of the Knights (The Dragon Knight Order, #2)” as Want to Read:
Time of the Knights (The Dragon Knight Order, #2)

Time of the Knights (The Dragon Knight Order #2)

There are hard times approaching for Alexander Kerm. He will have to face an enemy so ruthless, his own people fear him. As Alexander follows his fate, what will come of his journey?
Published December 22nd 2013 (first published December 20th 2013)

Eric Turbeville
Dec 25, 2013 Eric Turbeville rated it it was amazing
First off I need to mention that I don't normally write reviews. Typically when I write something I usually do a collection of thoughts, what I liked, what I disliked, and what I predict will occur in the future. I plan to do that more then write a formal review, although some might state that in essence it is a review.

To start off with this book continues directly off the previous one where Alexander is just getting ready to depart the the elven land to help decide the next ruler. There is no t
Jason
Jan 20, 2014 Jason rated it really liked it
In The Dragon Night Order Time of the Knights Alex is continuing on his quest to defeat the Irkanians and their leader Thanos. Alex unites with his dragon friends Shadow and Zetzu to unite the elves and humans so they can conquer the Irkanians. Alex meets a hermit named Vaurion who he later finds out is an Ancient Dragon with a Dragon Heart. Dragon Hearts can save anyone from death no matter the wound or the illness. Vaurion tells Alex that he was given a Dragon Heart as an infant and he is now ...more
Anne Englehart
May 17, 2014 Anne Englehart rated it really liked it
Time of the knights was a good fantasy story using magic,dragons and other mythical creatures and humans in the age old fight.

I gave the book this rating as it kept me hanging on to the story from start to finish. I found it entertaining and refreshing.
It gave me release from worrying about my final coming up and in its own way helped me study for said final.
Joan Johnson
Jan 06, 2014 Joan Johnson rated it really liked it
Proofreading

I wanted to be able to rate this book 5 stars, but there were too many proofreading errors. In addition, I didn't know what to think about the Valkyrie addition to the story. For the most part, however, I enjoyed the book. I wish the author had a good proofreader.

Amanda Kern
Dec 25, 2013 Amanda Kern rated it it was amazing
I really devoured this book in just a few hours. We meet new characters who or not human. We meet the main bad person, the wingless dragon. We also learn how Aria is special, and from now on that the two of them will have to stick together. Like a previously review says this book ends at a cliff hanger. I can not wait till the next book.
Chanel
Mar 02, 2014 Chanel rated it liked it
I really wanted to give this book four stars but it needed some serious editing. The story was great and fast paced. It ended with a cliffhanger so I went ballistic that it ended so suddenly. However, I can't wait for the next book!
Parker
May 14, 2014 Parker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Great book with a little editing mistakes but that can be looked over due to how amazing the story is. I can't wait for the 3rd
Steven
Mar 01, 2014 Steven rated it it was ok
The writer seemed to be in a rush and glossed over quite a bit of the story. I don't think I will read the next book in the series.
Yingchen Luo
Yingchen Luo rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Dan Farley
Dan Farley rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2015
erik
erik rated it did not like it
Jan 20, 2014
Aaron Clemons
Aaron Clemons rated it it was ok
Mar 10, 2016
Rachel
Mar 03, 2016 Rachel rated it really liked it
Shelves: magic, powers, dragons
Please tell me there is going to be a sequel. I can't deal with cliff-hangers.
Nicholas
Nicholas rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2014
Matthew
Matthew rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
Gus
Gus rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2015
sandra shafer
sandra shafer rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Mattias
Mattias rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Ilos
Ilos rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2015
Keith Millspaw
Keith Millspaw rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2015
Ryan
Ryan rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2015
Joyce Magee
Joyce Magee rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2014
D Flanigan
D Flanigan rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2016
Thaddeus Andrus
Thaddeus Andrus rated it it was ok
Jan 07, 2016
Aiden Kyler
Aiden Kyler rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2015
T.
T. rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2014
John Dodge
John Dodge rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2015
Tim
Tim rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2014
Jason
Jason rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2015
Hugh Floyd
Hugh Floyd rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Book Cover 2 15 Dec 26, 2013 12:12AM
  • Battle Mage: The Lost King (Tales of Alus #5)
  • The Storm's Own Son: Book One(The Storm And Fire #1)
  • Dralin (Dralin #1)
  • Heir to the Nova (Enchanters of Xarparion, #3)
  • Brightflame Accension (Heroes of Gammalgard, #1)
  • The Attribute of the Strong (Battle for the Solar System #3)
  • Ascension (Spellscribed, #2)
  • The Emerald Rider (The Dragoneer Saga, #4)
  • Take the Body And Give Me The Rest (Soldiers and Gods, #1)
  • Soulguard (Soulguard, #1)
  • Dragonlinked (Dragonlinked Chronicles, #1)
  • Honor Found (The Spare Heir, #2)
  • Birthright (The Technomage Archive, #1)
  • Into the Wastelands (The Restoration Series, #4)
  • Outcast (The Blue Dragon's Geas, #1)
  • Journeyman Warsmith (Blademage Saga, #2)
  • Magelord (The Spellmonger, #3)
  • Dragon Trials (Return of the Darkening, #1)

I am an 18 year old Dominican author. Been writing for well over a year now and have published my first book titled the Dragon Knight Order, the first in a series of books. I look forward to finding out what people think about my book and how they feel about it. If you ever want to contact me I am always available and willing to speak with anyone either through GoodReads, Twitter or Facebook.
More about Gabriel Vicioso...

The Dragon Knight Order (2 books)
  • The Dragon Knight Order (The Dragon Knight Order, #1)