Start by marking “Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam” as Want to Read:
Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam

Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Timeless stories for children and parents to share

From acclaimed author and illustrator Hans Wilhelm comes a charming picture book for children. Beautifully illustrated and based on the well-known hymn, this book will be read again and again.
Published February 1st 2006 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam

Jenn
I really liked this book. I was surprised to find out that this book/ song is not of LDS origin. This book teaches children to be happy and to help others. It promotes good feelings and service. I would recommend this book to children of all ages. This book would be fun to use in primary to give the children something to think about as they are singing the song. I do not think I would use this book in School because of its religious content.
Emilee Wirth
I really enjoyed this book. I don't know where the duck came from, but the artwork in the book was great. There was a lot to keep you entertained along with the words of the book. It was great!
Rachel
I would have this book in my library. I would say this book is very engaging for children because of the cute little ducky who is doing good deeds. The artwork is very bright and happy.
Julianna
This book was nice. It had cute pictures and a cute message, but there wasn't a whole lot of purpose of the book. It was still really cute though.
Alissa Sparks
I find this a really cute song book to share with children in church. The colors and words mix perfectly together.
Brittany White
This is a great book to read to Preschool Sunday School classes. Younger children love the bright colors and guessing whose feet and hands are in the book. Older preschoolers will enjoy thinking of ways they can be sunbeams for Jesus.
Brittany White
I love the flow of the words in this story, as well as the meaning. Preschool children enjoy hearing this story and talking about how they themselves can shine for Jesus.
Tricia
For anyone familiar with the church song, this pairs the lyrics to adorable pictures. I really like it because it continues on with an extra verse. Makes a great gift.
Lorna Reed
Very cute book with story about little duck with words to the song, "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam".
Rebecca
One of my favorite children's hymns and adorable with the duck!
Christina Tarbet
I love reading this book to my kids and they love it too!!
Kate Hastings
Illustrated version of the song by Nellie Talbot
« previous 1 3 next »
I'll Always Love You I Hate My Bow!  (Hello Reader!, Level 1) Tyrone the Horrible I Love School! (Noodles: Scholastic Reader Level 1) Bunny Trouble (rev)