Start by marking “Lord, How Did I Get This Old So Soon?: Prayers and Promises to Brighten Your Day” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Need a quick pick-me-up? A brief communion with God? Bestselling author and gentle humorist Karen O’Connor offers simple-yet-beautiful prayers that reveal God’s heart and the blessings he gives. Each uplifting meditation helps you talk with God about your needs and thank him for his love and provision.

Thank you, Lord, that it’s never too late to dream a new dream, to start
Published September 1st 2014 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Lord, How Did I Get This Old So Soon?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lord, How Did I Get This Old So Soon?

Terra
Aug 31, 2014 Terra rated it it was amazing
Do you like getting the giggles and laughing at yourself and funny aspects of aging? This book puts me in a happy mood, and O’Connor includes Scripture and prayers tied in to her short anecdotes about the senior condition. I am in that age group so I can go ahead and laugh at these stories, from Daffodils to Just a Handful and Wearywart.
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Karen Johnson
Karen Johnson is currently reading it
Oct 26, 2016