Start by marking “Fearproof Your Life: How to Thrive in a World Addicted to Fear” as Want to Read:
Fearproof Your Life: How to Thrive in a World Addicted to Fear

Fearproof Your Life: How to Thrive in a World Addicted to Fear

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Throughout time, we have sought peace and safety by trying to out-guess the unknown. We have tried to prepare for the unexpected and the apparitions of our minds. In an age of 24-hour cable news, when we can stay glued to the latest terrorist attack or natural disaster, the next epidemic, and what the pundits tell us we should be afraid of, our efforts to control the unkno...more
Published October 30th 2007 by Conari Press (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Fearproof Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fearproof Your Life

Tami
We live in a world addicted to fear. Turn on the news or open a newspaper, what do you see? Be afraid, the world is a scary place. The terrorists are plotting to destroy our way of life. Global warming is coming. Your retirement savings may not be safe. Your child might take drugs.

How do you feel after hearing these things? Does your heart begin to race? Do you start to get anxious? What kinds of horrible scenarios do you imagine?

earproof Your Life recognizes that for the majority of us, fear...more
Jen
Language that makes sense, concepts that make life work. It is about more than "fear proofing". Understanding your thoughts versus your intuition. An easy read and a terrific tool for life, living, relationships and change.
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
John Paul
John Paul marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2013
Liz Montantes
Liz Montantes is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2012
Nathan
Nathan marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2009
The Serenity Principle: Finding Inner Peace in Recovery Slowing Down to the Speed of Love The Speed Trap: How to Avoid the Frenzy of the Fast Lane Boogeymen: Prodigium Pessimus De Profundus Terra Succes zonder stress