Start by marking “Infernal Father of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #7)” as Want to Read:
Infernal Father of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #7)

Infernal Father of Mine (Overworld Chronicles #7)

EVERYBODY HAS DADDY ISSUES

Justin's reunion with his father starts with a punch to the face and their capture by Exorcists, a cult branch of the Templars supposedly disbanded centuries ago. The Exorcists banish Justin and his father, David, to the Gloom.

Fighting to escape exile, Justin discovers everything he knows about his father is a lie. Even worse, the man is a complet
Published March 20th 2014 by Raven House

To ask other readers questions about Infernal Father of Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infernal Father of Mine

Karen
Apr 05, 2014 Karen rated it it was amazing
As with other John Corwin books, I have to start this review with a disclaimer since I'm one of a handful of beta readers for John Corwin's books. With that said, the reason I read John Corwin's books both in advance and after publication is that I really enjoy them.

This book is a continuation in the Overworld Chronicles. Justin finally learns more about his father who is the the source of at least 1/2 of his powers, and develops a better understanding of the Gloom, a dimension between worlds th
Milan
Apr 06, 2015 Milan rated it it was ok
Liza
Jun 12, 2016 Liza rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed how John Corwin has progressed each book continuing to advance an incredibly elaborate story. I have not been let down yet by his writing and consistency within each consecutive book. Justin gets to finally get to know the who his father really is and what the truth is about his parents and his fathers plans to marry a woman other than his mom. In the beginning Justin sees his father as a complete jerk but once they are captured and sent to the Gloom by a group of rogue Templars ...more
Edwin Zheng
Apr 16, 2014 Edwin Zheng rated it really liked it
Just finished Infernal Father of Mine and I have to say I was impressed but not amazed by it. John Corwin changed so many facts in the book that I find it hard to digest. What we thought were true in the previous six books were completely changed in this addition (the secrets his Father told his mother). The father changed so much that I had a hard time reminding myself that it WAS his dad and not just a whole new character. I don't know...this book was okay but okay isn't what i'm looking ...more
Peter Calderas iii
Apr 28, 2014 Peter Calderas iii rated it it was amazing
Awesome read!

I've read all the previous books in the series and am in awe over how John Corwin is able to keep building such an amazing story. There is NEVER a dull moment in ANY of the books. I'd love to see this brought to the small screen. I think it'd give Buffy the Vampire Slayer a run for its money.
Devan
Jul 23, 2014 Devan rated it it was amazing
Awesome author! He is so creative, making every book a treat to read. Sometimes when an author is this many books into a series, their work can become a little stale. Not so with John Corwin. Will have to check out his other books now.
Tanya
Mar 04, 2015 Tanya rated it really liked it
one to read

This hS been a great book getting to know about Justin's father and how his parents got together has been great. A little more personal and great action. On to the next one!!
Tracy
This was probably one of the slower moving books. I devoured all the others Still a great book though
C.S. Lane
May 21, 2016 C.S. Lane rated it it was amazing
Great Continuation of a Great Series!

Fantasy well done, as the author plays out another plot in a much larger conflict of this series. Well done!
Stephen
Apr 29, 2014 Stephen rated it really liked it
This book was very good, but not as good as the earlier ones. Now I wait for the next one to come out
Yvette
May 22, 2014 Yvette rated it it was amazing
The best one in the series. I couldnt put it down read it in a week. would have been less, but im a mom and very busy.
Mark Zielinski
Jan 12, 2016 Mark Zielinski rated it it was amazing
Love this series, just wish the books were longer. lol, can't have your cake and eat it too I guess.
Burnett
May 26, 2016 Burnett rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, series
exceptional work once again just cant seem to put the book down once I start. I even take it to work with me, "book worm" anyone.
Darkness__angel
Darkness__angel rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
Vinod Reddy
Vinod Reddy rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2014
Andrew
Andrew rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Shawn
Shawn rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2015
M. Jones
M. Jones rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2016
Thad Jostandt
Thad Jostandt rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2014
Kieta
Kieta rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2014
Ed Clarke
Ed Clarke rated it liked it
May 11, 2014
Johnathan
Johnathan rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2014
Mark
Mark rated it really liked it
May 02, 2014
Effie Eshel
Effie Eshel rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2015
C Stefan
C Stefan rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2014
Anthony DiMuzio
Anthony DiMuzio rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Kallie
Kallie rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2016
ピネダ ピネダ
ピネダ ピネダ rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Evan Weaver
Evan Weaver rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2015
  • Brutal Asset (Demon Accords, #3)
  • Goddess of the Moon  (The Young Ancients, #13)
  • Mind Forged (Enchanters of Xarparion, #1)
  • Good Intentions (Good Intentions, #1)
  • The Far Shores (The Central, #3)
  • The Overtaking
  • Sorcerer (The Elemental Magic Series, #1)
  • Equilibrium (Superpowered Love #1)
  • Tainted Blood (Generation V, #3)
  • Zero Sum (Zero Sight, #2)
  • The Frostwoven Crown (Songreaver's Tale, # 4)
  • Weavespinner (Firestaff series, #5)
  • The Awakening (Hasea Chronicles #1)
John Corwin is the bestselling author of the Overworld Chronicles.

He enjoys long walks on the beach and is a firm believer in puppies and kittens.

After years of getting into trouble thanks to his overactive imagination, John abandoned his male modeling career to write books.

He resides in Atlanta.
More about John Corwin...

Overworld Chronicles (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Sweet Blood of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #1)
  • Dark Light of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #2)
  • Fallen Angel of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #3)
  • Dread Nemesis of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #4)
  • Twisted Sister of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #5)
  • Dearest Mother of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #6)
  • Sinister Seraphim of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #8)
  • Wicked War of Mine (Overworld Chronicles #9)
  • Dire Destiny of Ours (Overworld Chronicles, #10)
  • Aetherial Annihilation (Overworld Continuum #1; Overworld Chronicles #11)