Start by marking “Rewound” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  37 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Dezdamona Kabinosh is on a mission—a mission of love. And she traveled back in her own timeline to complete it. After being betrayed by her husband she’s seeking a second chance at love, and Dez has come up with the perfect plan.

One problem though… Jaxson Kabinosh, her future husband, has also traveled back in time and he’s determined to keep Dez for himself. Who will win
Published February 20th 2014 by Tik Tok Press

To ask other readers questions about Rewound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rewound

Anne Huart (Books & Tea)
Apr 08, 2014 Anne Huart (Books & Tea) rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3 torn stars

Ok, I hate it when that happens...

I loved the story... like really loved it. The idea of Dez travelling in time to change her love life and Jax going after her to prevent her from writing him off, was brilliant to me.

I loved Jax, he was fun and so in love with Dez, that he was ready to move mountains for her.

But I hated, HATED Dez... I could never relate to her as I just thought of her as a drama queen, who didn't know what she wanted and changed her mind all the time, and put Jax th
Imani
Apr 28, 2014 Imani rated it it was amazing
How could you do this D.T?!

That ending.

This is the story of Dez, an 185 year old woman who goes back in time to change her life and be with another man Owen and not her husband of half a century, Jaxson.

The concept was amazing. Just everything about it.

Yes, this is a standalone novel.

I'm just blown away by everything, especially the ending. Very bittersweet.

I finished it in a couple hours and it's just amazing. You will though get frustrated with Dez a lot, a lot. But it goes with the story and
Megan Martin
I don't even know where to begin with this book.
Seriously I don't.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dez and Jax have a timeless relationship. They love each other so much, but there are a lot of obstacles that get in their way and prevent them from happiness. I rooted for Jax the entire book. He is a hardcore alpha, not to mention, beautiful and perfect. I want to chain him to my basement and keep him forever (that's normal, right?)

I am still really emotional after reading this. It was SO GOOD. SO GOODDDDD!!!!!!
I don't want
D.T. Dyllin
Sep 13, 2016 D.T. Dyllin rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Do I really have to keep saying it? I wrote it so... FIVE STARS! ;)
Toni
Apr 03, 2014 Toni rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of romance
Rewound is a story about love and whether it can stand the test (or tests) of time. It's a story full of passion and conviction and if it doesn't blow your mind and drop you to your knees, there's something wrong with you.

We meet Dez briefly as an old woman in the beginning, but somehow she is able to go back in time for a do-over. We learn that her husband, Jaxson, who she's known since college, is not the love of her life she believed him to be all this time. He betrayed her and kept that bet
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
Once again Dyllin writes a book that leaves me unable to formulate my thoughts and feelings and instead I'm left babbling incoherently in the corner.. for an hour the only thing my brain would comprehend was OMG OMG OMG.
This is another easy to slip into book and the story moves along at a good pace. There are a few scratch my head 'wtf was that?' moments in the book but it all becomes clear later.
Dez and Jax's relationship, while not easy is definitely HOT. And as is usual for Dyllin's books th
Tiffany Holme
Feb 06, 2014 Tiffany Holme rated it it was amazing
I read a beta copy of this book and it was wonderful!! Dyllin has created another story that I became addicted to and did not want to put down! Will write a full review upon reading the final version but know this is not to be missed!!
Joelle
Format:Kindle/Paperback
Published:D.T.Dyllin
Source: Gifted Gene: New Adult Romance/Erotica/Time Travel Romance

Blurb

One problem though… Jaxson Kabinosh, her future husband, has also tra
Discrete Divas
Oct 29, 2014 Discrete Divas rated it it was amazing
What would you give to change the past? Something? Anything? Everything?
That's exactly what Dezzy does. She gives up everything to start again. But fate has its own way of dealing with things and here's where it gets interesting. You see Dezzy's husband Jaxson has travelled back too. And he's determined to keep her, no matter what. Hehehe Let the Games begin!!!
This book is romantic, seriously hot, a little crazy and everything inbetween. Some chapters are Dez and some are Jaxson, giving insight
Jennifer R  Ricketts
I received a copy of this book for an honest review for my stop on the blog tour at Donnie Darko Girl.

Rewound hit me fast, and I couldn't get enough. I remember feeling disbelief when I saw I was halfway through the book already; I just didn't want it to end. The time travel aspect of the story drew me in, and the idea of going back in time for a do-over is completely appealing. I was even more satisfied with the story than I thought I could be. Rewound had me laughing, crying, and smiling, som
Ruty  B
Mar 01, 2014 Ruty B rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What if you could go back in time and make your life different? Would you do it? Would you try to correct your mistakes? In this standalone book by the amazing D.T. Dyllin we read about a woman who thinks that coming back to the past can be the best choice for a happy life.

In a future world, Dez is more than one hundred years old when she decides to go back to her youth. What she never thought was that her husband, Jaxson, would follow her back.

The book is fast and exciting. We jump instantly in
Cassie
Mar 24, 2014 Cassie rated it really liked it
Review: 4 Stars

This book was phenomenal! Nothing could prepare me for how great this book turned out being. I was skeptical at first on the book because it isn’t my normal genre let alone the type of books I am used to reading but believe me when I say I was surprised. In the beginning I was confused but then I was so into the book my confusion got replaced with amazement. The way this story was set up was fantastic. I cannot imagine trying to put into play everything that happened and I can’t b
Allana Kephart
Mar 26, 2014 Allana Kephart rated it really liked it
Originally posted on

Rewound is the first book by D.T. Dyllin I have had the pleasure of reading. I have seen her name about a million times and I know she is an all-around awesomazing human, but I have never had the opportunity to read one of her novels. However, after reading this book in just two days, I am going to have to purchase the rest of her books like immediately.

Rewound is a stand-alone novel written from the perspective of Dezdamona (Dez), our leading heroine. I really enjoyed her
Reading Bliss
Apr 14, 2014 Reading Bliss rated it really liked it
OMG where is my Jaxson? Anyways, I have very mixed feelings about this book and I'm not sure exactly what I thought. I cried at the end because well I wasn't expecting that at all and it just really hit me hard. I loved that it took place (well partially) in Pittsburgh because I knew most of the locations mentioned in the book. You don't see many books based around Pittsburgh so it was cool to read a book about where I live (but hopefully not for long). I wasn't thrilled with the story itself ...more
Ashley
Jan 10, 2015 Ashley rated it really liked it
Rachel
Feb 04, 2015 Rachel rated it liked it
This book took a lot of effort on my part to make it thru which is usually never a problem for me. I think it was a combination of the story telling style and the over the top drama for the majority of the story that made me want to put it down and not pick it back up. The saving grace for me was the ending which allowed me to appreciate why the story was what it was. Although it did bring the emotional response it was designed to, I can say I was glad it was over when it was over and I'm happy ...more
Amy Hemp
Nov 17, 2014 Amy Hemp rated it it was amazing
Who doesn't love the idea of being able to travel back in time? This book had me hooked from the beginning. Dez travels back to start her life over, a fresh new start. What she doesn't realize is that Jaxon follows her back as well... I do have to say OMG you kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire story. Just when I thought I had figured out where it was going, D.T threw me.. Then there was the ending, seriously?? LOL Loved this book and can't wait to read more from this author.. ...more
Claire Thake
Feb 25, 2014 Claire Thake rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
I absolutely loved Rewound! It was a totally different type of story compared to your typical romance. It had me turning the page wanting to know exactly what would happen next. I loved all the characters although I found myself wanting to knock Dezs head against a brick wall sometimes for not being able to see what was right in front of her!

The ending however I was not expecting and left me completely speechless, it was something I never saw coming! I cannot wait to see what else DT Dyllin doe
Natalie Trantham
Feb 12, 2014 Natalie Trantham rated it it was amazing
Another great read by DT Dyllin! Story hooked me right away and I could not put it down....seriously, I had to MAKE myself put my kindle down and go to sleep. I don't do spoilers so all I will say is....MAN what an ending! not what I was expecting at all!
Bee {Quite the Novel Idea}
4.5 stars.

I received this book from the author as a beta reader! Review to come after I read the finished version. =)
Gail
Apr 03, 2014 Gail rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much. It is so wonderfully different I couldn't wait to turn the page and see what happened next. Dez & Jaxson capture your heart and take you for the most romantic ride ever.
Savanna
Savanna rated it did not like it
Apr 28, 2015
Havannah
Havannah rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2015
Sydnee Sipe
Sydnee Sipe rated it it was ok
Apr 25, 2014
Stina Madison
Stina Madison rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2016
أميرة
أميرة rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2014
Alysa
Alysa rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2015
Nelly Jones
Nelly Jones rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2014
Sandi
Sandi rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2015
  • Hot Redemption
  • Skin Deep (Eternal Forces #1)
  • No Ordinary Love
  • Capricious (Back to Bad, #1)
  • Shameless
  • The Vintage Cinema Club
  • ProtoStar (The Star-Crossed Saga)
  • Ghost Heart (The PSS Chronicles, #3)
  • The Child’s Secret
  • Angel (The Evolution, #1)
  • The Things They Didn't Bury
D.T. Dyllin is a bestselling author who writes both paranormal and contemporary romance. Anything with a love story is her kryptonite. Her obsession with affairs-of-the-heart is what first drove her to begin twisting her own tales of scorching romance.

D.T. was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Black & Gold for life, baby!) She now lives in Little Rock, Arkansas with her husband an
More about D.T. Dyllin...