Start by marking “A Very Full Morning” as Want to Read:
A Very Full Morning

A Very Full Morning

3.16 of 5 stars 3.16  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  7 reviews

Tomorrow will be a very full morning!

Eva Montanari’s beautiful illustrations and sunset-wattage colors bring this story of the first day of school to life. Kids will sigh with relief to know that even a teacher gets
Published August 14th 2006 by HMH Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about A Very Full Morning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very Full Morning

Brittany

Ok, so from other peoples reviews I could see a trend in people saying that they did not like the book, that it had an unexpected twist at the end, and it seemed as if it just over left every aged reader confused.
I don't have the same opinion about this book at all. I think that this would be a good book to read aloud during the first week of school. This book could be used as a think aloud story. I think that this would help the children associate and follow the story in order for the children
Gina Starling
K-2

This is a book that I would read on the very first day of school to help my students identify and relax.

"Little Tooth is so nervous, she can hardly fall asleep. Tomorrow is her very first day of school! Tomorrow will be a day full of new experiences and surprises."
Rebecca Dean
While this book showed there is nothing to be afraid of about school, I did not like it. I felt the story was to boring for little children to follow and I had to read some pages over myself. The illustrations did not catch my eye either.
Beverly
The illustrations are done in interesting skewed perspectives, with curving halls, POV from above, etc. The rabbit characters have extremely long, skinny ears. Cute story with slightly twist ending.
Tara
Sadly this book had little point to it. Neither daughter nor I were impressed. A bummer too because we like several other books by the same author.
Elizabeth
Sweet, with an unexpected twist (or maybe I am just not clever enough to figure out twists in children's books, ha)
Lisa
Greta
Greta added it
Jun 26, 2010
Scenicscenery IScene
Scenicscenery IScene marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2010
melanie (lit*chick)
melanie (lit*chick) marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2009
Chasing Degas My First... Princess Matilda Tiff, Taff, and Lulu Witches and Fairies