Start by marking “Swan's Way” as Want to Read:
Swan's Way

Swan's Way

HE DIED ON A CIVIL WAR BATTLEFIELD OVER A CENTURY AGO, BUT SHE NEVER STOPPED WAITING . . .

Swan's Quarter, a grand old Virginia plantation nestled in the lush Shenandoah Valley, still echoes with the memories of another time. It is there, among the faded portraits of its original owners, that Ginna Jones meets Neal Frazier, a recovering plane crash survivor. Young, handsome
Published November 1st 1997 by Zebra

Lisa
Apr 30, 2016 Lisa rated it really liked it
The grand plantation of Swan’s Quarter still echoes with memories of another time. It is there that Ginna Jones meets Neal Frazier, a recovering plane crash survivor. Young and handsome, but disturbingly familiar, Ginna is instantly drawn to this mysterious man.

When a walk in the garden sends the pair spiraling back through the veils of time, their fates become entwined with those of two young lovers separated by the Civil War. Plunged into another century, Ginna and Neal will discover destinies
Heather
Aug 15, 2012 Heather rated it did not like it
i only got past the prologue and had to stop.i just couldn't get into it.
the love between the characters in the prologue was a little too sappy.the girl already seemed annoying.its not a deep,serious love-the kind i want to read about.its a gushy,on the surface love that i just dont believe in.i wasnt buying it.
what with the "how could anyone not approve of whatever you want,virginia?" please excuse me while i gag.
the book sounded really modern in places during the prologue and at one point i co
Denise
Oct 19, 2009 Denise rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone liking time travel romance
This is my first book of Becky Lee Weyrich's to read and I must read more. this was an excellent time travel/romance. I have just started reading this genre and was very pleased with Swan's Way. I must read more!!!
Brittany
Jun 30, 2011 Brittany rated it liked it
I love time travels, and liked this one until about 3/4 of the way into it. The main characters were realistic and well-drawn, the secondary characters added dimension to the story and the time travel was believable. Then it got confusing, I had to reread the end several times because I thought I had missed something.

Lisa  Schlottmann
I really really loved this story sooooo much! There are some typos but I loved the story so much that I'm still giving it five stars :)
Debbie
Debbie rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2014
Knewth
Knewth rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Rita
Rita rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2015
Jo Gibson
Jo Gibson rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2014
Maggie Curtis
Maggie Curtis rated it did not like it
Oct 08, 2015
Stacy Loper
Stacy Loper rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2014
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2014
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was ok
Jul 23, 2014
Rob Branstetter
Rob Branstetter rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2015
Susan Roberts
Susan Roberts rated it it was ok
Nov 21, 2014
Nelofer
Nelofer rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Oct 03, 2014
Dana
Dana rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
May 21, 2015
Claudia J Adams
Claudia J Adams rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2014
Ginny Shull
Ginny Shull rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Cara
Cara rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
Anna
Anna rated it did not like it
Jul 29, 2016
Everett
Everett rated it did not like it
Dec 12, 2015
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Amanda Capps
Amanda Capps rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2014
Lacey England
Lacey England rated it did not like it
Sep 24, 2014
Diana Hamm
Diana Hamm rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Pat Harris
Pat Harris rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Another Dawn
  • Mystic Memories
  • The Titan Drowns
  • Time for Love
  • Wildest Dreams
  • Wanted - Dead or Alive
  • Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance, #2)
  • The Time Baroness
  • Dream Weaver
  • Just in Time Cowboy (Lost Mine, #1)
  • A Train Through Time (Train Through Time, #1)
  • The Inscription
  • Journey to Yesterday (Yesterday, #1)
  • A Slip in Time
  • The Time Traveler's Boyfriend
  • Creighton Manor
  • Windswept
  • Bountiful Creek: a legendary love story
As an author for Loveswept, Becky Lee Weyrich published one romance novel.

She began publishing fiction in 1978. She has written for various publishers in a variety of genres, including historical romance, fantasy, saga, Gothic, horror/mystery, contemporary and time travel.

In 1991, she won Romantic Times magazine's Lifetime Achievement Award for New Age Fiction 1992, awarded the Certificate of Exce
More about Becky Lee Weyrich...

“table sat an antique ormolu clock, its hands frozen on the twelve and the ten, 11:50. The magic hour. The time when Zee’s ghosts appeared in the greenhouse wall. Bits and pieces of two scenarios were coming back to her, fitting together like a child’s jigsaw puzzle. She had, indeed, come to this place—Mathew Brady’s New York studio—a short time earlier to have her portrait made” 0 likes
“What a delight to have such a handsome couple before me, Miss Swan, Mr. McNeal. You must both” 0 likes