Start by marking “A Halloween Story; a frightfully-delightful tale, by a 5-year-old for other little monsters, everywhere.” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
For orders shipping to the US.
Published September 15th 2007 by Maroma Books (first published September 4th 2007)

Be the first to ask a question about A Halloween Story; a frightfully-delightful tale, by a 5-year-old for other little monsters, everywhere.

An Abundance of Books
Guys, this is such a cute little story, I love it. It was written by a 5 year old and is really short but adorable. de la Fuenta's black and white illustrations only take up a small portion of the page and are simple but with enough detail that they really pop.

I also recommend using the "look inside" feature at Amazon. Alberto's story may be short, but it's funny:

And I heard some steps.
I was scared.
It was a Vampire!
Or not.
A mummy!
Or not.

Each of the above lines is printed on it's own page with an
Terry
To read our full review, go to The Reading Tub. ...more
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2007
Políticamente incorrecto: Razones y pasiones de Néstor Kirchner Emigración Republicana