Start by marking “Kade (NSC Industries, #8)” as Want to Read:
Kade (NSC Industries, #8)

Kade (NSC Industries #8)

This book is a spinoff from the Heart of Stone series; therefore it is essential that you have read all the previous books before this novel.

‘You have to learn the rules of the game.
And then you have to play better than anyone else.’ Albert Einstein.

Ava left.
Kade’s heart left with her.
There was nothing left but an angry, hollow waste of a body. A body Kade was determi
Published December 20th 2013 by D H Sidebottom

To ask other readers questions about Kade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kade

Marie- Naughty Moms' Story Time
I couldn't put this down. The anticipation for Kade's story has been building for months. I'm so happy with how it turned out. D H's writing style keeps the plot twists going and the steamy sex going. HOT book for a HOT couple.

Kade: Fuck, I love you!
Grace: Shit, I love you more!
Kade: Impossible

This has to be the most sexiest, romantic and cutest expression of love.

Great book and TRULY recommended!!!
Amanda
Dec 29, 2013 Amanda rated it it was amazing
WOW feisty one, Grace was indeed a force to be reckoned with, poor Kade didn't know what had hit him, literally!
They were so made for each other, they saved one another and their intense journey had me gripped.
I love that the gang were all brought back in, I can never have enough of Mason, Ava, Nate, Liv, Greg and Sam.
Absolutely loved this series, cannot recommend highly enough
Lindsey Melia
Nov 25, 2014 Lindsey Melia rated it it was amazing
***************************************SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS******************************************************************

Jesus Mary and Joesph! I flipping loved this book! I adore Kade,And I was heart broken when he didn't move away with Mason and Ava in the last Heart Of Stone book. I cried for him,not just a few tears. Proper ugly ass snot tears. It was not a good look and I totally blame D H Sidebottom for this. BUT he was right to not go,and this book just proves that.

He i
Lauri
Dec 25, 2013 Lauri rated it it was amazing
Dawn gave me this book and I wanted to write an honest review about this book as a Thank You. I liked Kade in the HOS series, I love Kade in his own book. The beginning broke my heart, I cried in the opening 5 pages... I knew this book was going to grab me and take me for a ride.
If you read this book you must read the HOS series, otherwise you won't understand Kades state of mind and why he feels the way the does.
Kade's heart has been broken and he is so lost. Ava and Mason are gone and Kade's
Kelly
Apr 20, 2014 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Let me begin by saying this…if you haven’t read Heart of Stone or NSC Industries series by DH Sidebottom, what the heck are you waiting for? They’re two of my favorite series, and I absolutely love DH Sidebottom and her mind blowing story telling. These series somewhat intertwine and will captivate the heck out of you, and have you wanting more! They’re emotionally deep, dark, and smutty as hell…what more could you possibly want?

This is Kade’s story, and for those of you that have read the othe
Emma
Jun 25, 2014 Emma rated it really liked it
Now I for one have had a love to hate relationship with regard to Kade. He's always come across as arrogant, selfish and so so ambivalent with other peoples feelings. We've seen flickers of concern and sympathy for Ava and Mason, but that's all flickers.

This book redeems him as he actually allows himself to feel for another as he realises he is not meant to be with Ava, the start of the book is Kade blocking that void left by accepting he isn't meant to be with Ava and then we meet Grace. Grace
Terrie's Just Another Book B*tch
Kade is part of the NSC and Heart of stone series. A Heart of Stone spinoff actually. Because of this I HIGHLY recommend you read the other books first. You will come to know and love Kade before beginning this book Although some hate Kade's "choices", reading the complete series will give you a better insight Into Kade's life, his personality and definitely his pain.
That being said ....it is possible to read this as a stand alone. I believe that you will still fall in love with Kade. And run b
Dawn
Apr 20, 2014 Dawn rated it it was amazing
This is another 10******* star book. This one was hard for me to read as I'm usually as fast reader but I wanted to savor this book. The Heart of Stone Series is on my top five favorite series I've read in which I've read a lot of. Kade....what can I say.... I just love him. You've met Kade in this series and is a big part of Ava, Mason and mine (lol) lives. After deciding he wasn't going to follow on with Ava and Mason he was left broken. My heart just went out to him. Then comes this bad ass ...more
Vickie
Apr 20, 2014 Vickie rated it it was amazing
Wow another great book from Ms Sidebottom. I was lucky enough to beta read Kade and i loved every single word of it. We start with the scene in the airport with Ava and Mason and it really is truly heart breaking reading it from Kades pov. After saying goodbye to Ava and Mason, Kades life goes down hill. He's over indulging in meaningless sex and drinking to excess. He manages to stumble across something that puts his life at risk and that's where Grace comes into it. Grace is one bad ass woman ...more
Kindle Friends Forever
Apr 20, 2014 Kindle Friends Forever rated it it was amazing
Kade's story is definitely a must read for those of you that enjoy this kind of genre. With all it's twists and turns, this book cannot really be appreciated if you haven't read the NSC series and better still, the Heart of Stone series beforehand. It's a hot cookie which will distract you, disconcert you, and as Ms. Sidebottom is extremely explicit in every small detail, blow your socks off!

Although Kade is an intelligent and outrageously good-looking alpha male, when he loses the love of his
Monica Clarke
Apr 20, 2014 Monica Clarke rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book from the wonderfully talented Dawn.

Kade was always a serious alpha male, but he was left broken after things ended with Ava & Mason, i'm more than happy to see him get his own story & damn, what a story!

Never thought that he would ever get over Ava & Mason as their connections were so strong, but when Grace comes into his life it's game on. Grace's life has been all kinds of fu**ed up & that's way more shit for any one person to have to deal with but it made
Rachel Hendry
Apr 20, 2014 Rachel Hendry rated it it was amazing
Wow what can i say...Dawn i love you...you have blown me away again!!!!
I had a soft spot for Kade after meeting him in Dawns other works but after this i freaking love him,and Grace was a kickass female lead.
This story was action packed, scorching hot(in fact its a wonder my panties didnt melt away completely),so emotional and heartbreaking at times.
Kade was in a very dark place before meeting Grace as was she and their connection was pretty instantaneous but neither really knew how to deal with
Diane Yoskowitz
Apr 20, 2014 Diane Yoskowitz rated it it was amazing
Any fan of DH Sidebottom knows this is the book we have been dying for! Filled with suspense and drama the uncertainty of what would happen with this loveable character, Kade had me so anxious that I couldn’t put down the book. Some of our favorite characters from past books play a part in this passionate story that allows us to see the heart-felt devotion and endearing characteristics that make up KADE HAMILTON.
DH Sidebottom delivers a beautifully well written story that was just beyond my ex
Christy McCurry
Oct 12, 2014 Christy McCurry rated it really liked it
Kade hmmmm.... I wanted to but, I just didn't feel the connection with Kade and Grace. I didn't feel the love he had for Grace was even close to what he shared with Ava.
Probably because I'm partial to Ava.
Grace was such a strong individual in many ways it made Kade seem a little weak.
I do absolutely love this series though.
D.H. Sidebottom is awesome and I would recommend this series and.
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Apr 20, 2014 Charlie ✰ WLTB Blog ✰ rated it it was amazing
DH Sidebottom does it again !

Kade's story has it all, twists, surprises, erotica , love and laughs
LOVED IT i am glad Kade found his HEA after we were left wondering if kade will ever rebuild his life loved the story grace was a great character she feisty girl with balls of Steel
So happy to have mason and ava back for a bit in the book this book is as good as mason's and ava's story loved it
diana Scott
Apr 20, 2014 diana Scott rated it it was amazing
Well Dh Sidebottom does it again another fantastic read this time through the eyes of Kade . With a hot sexy dominant male and a feisty, sexy , hot headed women this story had twists turns suspense and steaming hot kinky sex ! Has Kade finally met his perfect match ? I was lucky enough to given an arc of this book and all I can say is that it is DH at her very best a truly fabulous addition to the Nsc industries series .
Lily (Hopelessly Devoted 2 Books) Wallis
I have been eagerly awaiting this for AGESSSSS and I can honestly say I wasn't disappointed! I couldn't put it down! As with the other NSC books I was very verbal whilst reading this! I loved Kade and Grace and I honestly never thought I would say that about Kade! As with all of Dawn's books it was EXPLOSIVE!
Rhonda Hardy
Apr 20, 2014 Rhonda Hardy rated it it was amazing
kade!!! Our journey with Kade has been so emotional and this book takes us on the ride of our lives! We get to watch him fall in true love, This.woman Grace comes into his life in the most unexpected way, and he brings him to his knees.... Grace and Kade are truly ment for each other. ...This book is amazing.....
Laura Scranage
Dec 08, 2014 Laura Scranage rated it it was amazing
Just when i think that DH Sidebottom has covered everything i love in a series she throws something else in !!!!

The NSC & Heart of Stone series never fails to hit wvery button with the plotline characters emotions action and hot hot sex hot.

Anothet captivating installment and cant wait to get on to the next one :)
Tracey Williams
Jun 09, 2014 Tracey Williams rated it it was amazing
DH Sidebottom has done it again, wow!!!! Kade and Grace had a feisty relationship, loved their chemistry too, so beautifully written again, definitely recommended and one of my favourite author's, I love these books...
Nellie80
Apr 27, 2014 Nellie80 rated it liked it
Hmmmm this just didnt do it for me...love Kade from the HoS bks but in my opinion i felt like he was let down in his bk....didnt connect with him and Grace, didnt connect with the story....oh well :(
Heather Scott mannella
May 15, 2016 Heather Scott mannella rated it really liked it
I really love Kade! I was expecting more from him though! This book kind of made him look like a sissy and not the smart mouthed bad ass that he has been!! I'm glad that he found Grace but I was really hoping that he would stay with Ava and Mason!! Ugh
Roz Ward
Jul 25, 2014 Roz Ward rated it really liked it
I love Kade. I love Kade and Ava. Together. Grace was lovely and at times I thought they were perfect for each other but I cant get him and Ava out of my head. Plus the ending...why would they need to leave when it didnt actually happen. Saying goodbye to one person in particular broke my heart!
Nstefa
Jun 22, 2014 Nstefa rated it really liked it
Wow!!! I really think Kade is awesome!!! A heart of gold..... I think he just need to find the one my heart broke for these characters as you see the turmoil they need to go through but totally enjoyed the book awesome series but angel is one of my favourite books most def!!!!!
Colleen Farrell
Apr 20, 2014 Colleen Farrell rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book!! I hated Kade in Heart of Stone series but D H Sidebottom changed my whole opinion of him which I loved,a great book
booklover
Dec 05, 2014 booklover rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved reading Kade's story !!! It had my emotions in knots, and had more twists and turns than a ball of wall after a kitten has had it's fun with it !!! Absolutely amazing !!
Sarah Book Obsessed Kinnard
Apr 20, 2014 Sarah Book Obsessed Kinnard rated it it was amazing
Another fucking amazing book by Miss Sidebottom....So many twists and turns and plenty of HOT sex!!! Totally loved it!!! And very happy Kade found true love after Ava!!
April
Apr 03, 2015 April rated it liked it
I wanted more.
I liked the book though.
I liked Kade and Grace's interactions.
There were tons of twists in this story that kept you on your toes and I loved that.
Nikki Martin-nee faulkner
Apr 20, 2014 Nikki Martin-nee faulkner rated it really liked it
Love the continuation of kade and Eva's story. As always enjoy the heart of stone series. Another great book.
Petra
Apr 20, 2014 Petra rated it it was amazing
Another hot book by one of my favourite authors loved it kades story was steamy and very hot loved it great read
  • Retribution (The Sebastian Trilogy, #3)
  • Blue Ice (Ice #1)
  • Torn: Jonathan (Caught Between the Billionaires, #2)
  • The Broken Tethers That Bind Us (The Broken, #2.5)
  • Delirious Series Boxed Set (Delirious, #0.5-3)
  • The Taming of Red Riding (A BDSM Fairy Tale)
  • Red, White and Sensual (The Red and White, #1)
  • Hit for Freedom - Anna's Battle (HiT, #2)
  • Semblance (The Midnight Society, #1)
  • The Dartmouth Cobras Box Set (The Dartmouth Cobras, #1-3)
  • Hope Restrained (The Estate, #2)
  • A Question of Pride
  • The Complete Knight Trilogy (Knight, #1-3)
  • Lost Without You (Lost, #2.5)
  • Lemonade
  • The Finest Line
  • Caught Up in You (Loving on the Edge, #5)

NSC Industries (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Angel (NSC Industries #1)
  • Incineration (Heart of Stone, #1; NSC Industries, #2)
  • Tolerance (Heart of Stone, #2; NSC Industries, #3)
  • Resolution (Heart of Stone, #3; NSC Industries, #4)
  • The Hunt for Summer (NSC Industries, #5)
  • Atonement (Heart of Stone, #4; NSC Industries, #6)
  • Avengement (Heart of Stone, #4.5; NSC Industries, #7)
  • Ferocity (Heart of Stone, #5.5; NSC Industries, #9)
  • Fortitude (Heart of Stone, #6; NSC Industries, #10)
  • Forbidden Pleasures (NSC Industries #11)