Start by marking “Ziggyisms: Notable Quotes of Wisdom for Everyday Living” as Want to Read:
Ziggyisms: Notable Quotes of Wisdom for Everyday Living

Ziggyisms: Notable Quotes of Wisdom for Everyday Living

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
"It doesn't pay to live in the past ... there's no future in it."
"Survival is the art of making the least of the worst and the most of the least!"
"We should enjoy here while we're here cause there's no here, there!"

In the great tradition of Ben Franklin, Will Rogers, and Forrest Gump, Ziggy offers his own homespun philosophy. Who knew? But who else is better qualified to c
Published November 1st 1997 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ziggyisms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ziggyisms

Amy
This is a cute little book of Ziggyisms, notable quotes of wisdom for everyday living. Some of my favorites: "I miss the good old days... things were much more like they used to be back then." "It's kinda pathetic when your main squeeze is fuzzy and stuffed." "Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid entirely." "I'd be more optimistic... if I thought it would help!!" :)
Kenwyn Thomas
Kenwyn Thomas marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Chris Davies
Chris Davies marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2012
Tom Wilson is the author of the phenomenally popular cartoon Ziggy, which is syndicated internationally in more than 600 newspapers. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio with his two sons and is president of Ziggy and Friends, Inc. Wilson is also founder of Character Matters, a branding and marketing firm.
More about Tom Wilson...
Tears at Bedtime The Masked Man: A Memoir and Fantasy of Hollywood Zig-Zagging: Loving Madly, Losing Badly How Ziggy Saved My Life Ziggy Rebuild Aircooled VW Engines HP255