Start by marking “Clever Little Freddie” as Want to Read:
Clever Little Freddie

Clever Little Freddie

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  8 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Little Freddy thinks he is the smartest fox in the world. When his mother tells her three cubs to try and catch their own suppers, Freddy says, "I'm too clever to bother with all that chasing. I'll let my supper come to me." When Freddy "hunts" a sandwich, his mother says, "You're too clever for your own good." But Freddy continues to scavenge instead of hunt until, one da ...more
Published August 15th 1997 by Little Tiger Press (first published August 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Clever Little Freddie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clever Little Freddie

Julia Brumfield
This story reminds me so much in a sense of Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit although using foxes instead to bring the story to life. Mother Fox is trying to teach her kits how to be wild foxes by hunting natural wild prey but her one little kit is too good to be made to look like a fool like his siblings so follow him along as he searches other options.

The pictures are beautiful and the colors are brought to life for the reader as they follow this little family. The escapades of Freddie's siblin
Ryann
Feb 21, 2016 Ryann rated it it was amazing
It took awhile to find this book. I rated it a five because Papa gave it to me. Love Ryann
Redfox5
Apr 23, 2012 Redfox5 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this to Adelaide yesterday, she was lookng at the pictures at the start but was asleep by the end, haven't been able to make it through a full book with her yet! Maybe when she is older. I still really liked this tale about Crafty Little Freddie. The picture on the last page is very 'awwww' This one is a keeper, into my box for when Adelaide comes over :)
Toddler Room
Toddler Room marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Mies
Mies added it
May 25, 2016
Mariah
Mariah added it
Feb 21, 2016
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Mona
Mona rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2015
Paula
Paula rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2015
Susan Davidson
Susan Davidson rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2014
Егор Сидорцов
Егор Сидорцов rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2012